Sign in to follow this  
santa*69

Reggie Bush is a B U S T !

They will keep him on life support. If we are going to keep throwing up this guys all purpose yards I am sure we can get him to 100 yards a game. I mean wow the guy is getting 25 touches. He played two of the worse defenses in the league the first two weeks and his running in particular was less than impressive. He is always trying to get to the corner and rarely tried to run up the middle. What this does is allow the LB to run to a spot instead of trying to run to Reggie Bush. He has good rec skills but again I will say give most guys in the NFL even the ones coming off the Bench 25 touches and let them return punts and these all purpose yards numbers are average at best. Everyone keeps talking about the TEXANS and making a mistake. The mistake is that Reggie is a media wet dream. The attention he brings to a club and city is the mistake the TEXANS made. I think when we look back 10 years from now we will have to move much further down the board from the 1st and 2nd pick to see who was the best pick of this draft.

"wow, the weather is looing kinda bad. Must be a squall coming inland. Lets take the boat and go home. I dont think the fishing is going to be any good." says Captain Thorshammer to Santa*69.

They will keep him on life support. If we are going to keep throwing up this guys all purpose yards I am sure we can get him to 100 yards a game. I mean wow the guy is getting 25 touches. He played two of the worse defenses in the league the first two weeks and his running in particular was less than impressive. He is always trying to get to the corner and rarely tried to run up the middle. What this does is allow the LB to run to a spot instead of trying to run to Reggie Bush. He has good rec skills but again I will say give most guys in the NFL even the ones coming off the Bench 25 touches and let them return punts and these all purpose yards numbers are average at best. Everyone keeps talking about the TEXANS and making a mistake. The mistake is that Reggie is a media wet dream. The attention he brings to a club and city is the mistake the TEXANS made. I think when we look back 10 years from now we will have to move much further down the board from the 1st and 2nd pick to see who was the best pick of this draft.

Whats with the negativity? :ninja:

I can see your point but you are talking about a rookie after TWO games. He will have to adjust to the NFL speed like any other player has to do.

Once he learns that he can not go around the corner every time he touches the ball, he will do just fine.

If not, we have Duece and keep throwing to Reggie, he is the best receiver on the team, that works for me!

:mad:

Thanks a bunch.

I just struggled out of bed to head to work today and I really needed a good laugh.

What a dumbass you are. It's been TWO GAMES man!... and your numbers aren't even accurate! He's got 250 yards on 43 touches. Look ###### up next time.

I think you are just pissed you took him 1.1 in your draft. That would make you a bust not Bush.

How clever! I went through it again really doesnt sound like a Fantasy rant just making a statement. I am sure you are still blowing off steam from that Giants victory.

How clever! I went through it again really doesnt sound like a Fantasy rant just making a statement. I am sure you are still blowing off steam from that Giants victory.

Giants victory has nothing to do with the fact you are a moron.

Giants victory has nothing to do with the fact you are a moron.

Was it all the NFC Championship game losses and the Super Bowl?

Had 1st pick. Took SA. Picked up Holt then Bush at 3.01

PPR, All TDs 6 pts., 10 yds. Rec. & 10 yds. Rushing= 1 pt.

Week 1

SA=7.10 pts.

RB=22.6

Week 2

SA=19.40

RB=19.50

Bust my azz! The world is full of haters!

I think you are a bust.

That is why I said let me be the first to say it. It will take a lot of you many years to figure it out. Like college.

Based on your first post and the logic of it, I'm guessing you are in middle school.

Agreed.... Bush played 2 of the worst defenses in football and didnt look great. Mccalister is going to kill him this year.

Agreed.... Bush played 2 of the worst defenses in football and didnt look great. Mccalister is going to kill him this year.

Nad can see. How long are they going to keep wasting carries on this guy. It is okay against Clev and GB but you can't do that against better teams. He will continue to get passes but he is not in the top 30 in that category. They will start spying him out the backfield and then what is his value. I like the guy with the points per carry. Sure if your league gives you points for a guy touching the ball good for you. But 3.1 for Bush. I hate to see who you passed on.

:D :D :D

Well, that's one way to blow your fantasy football credability.

He was the greatest college footbaball player I have ever seen. Period.

In only two games in the NFL he's already established himself as a presence on the football field that opposing teams HAVE to plan for, or get burned. I will forget who you are. Why bother cluttering my brain with useless trivia? So you will slip into obscurity long after Reggie plays the last game of the year, year after year, in Hawaii. But you'll know how idiotic this rant of yours was and that will have to be enough. :D

:D :D :D

Well, that's one way to blow your fantasy football credability.

He was the greatest college footbaball player I have ever seen. Period.

In only two games in the NFL he's already established himself as a presence on the football field that opposing teams HAVE to plan for, or get burned. I will forget who you are. Why bother cluttering my brain with useless trivia? So you will slip into obscurity long after Reggie plays the last game of the year, year after year, in Hawaii. But you'll know how idiotic this rant of yours was and that will have to be enough. :D

Well it is nice to see the West Coast is rolling out of bed. Believe the HYPE! The Pac 10 is great. He looked great against the High School conference. Pac 10 = Fantasy Land

Well, if you play in a points per reception league and you were smart enough to draft Bush, he is paying huge dividends for your team.

If you are in a league that doesnt award points per reception and you were dumb enough to draft Bush, you are getting exactly what you deserve.

Learn how to draft a team based on your leagues scoring system. :banana:

CONGRATULATIONS!

THIS IS THE DUMBEST POST OF THE WEEK.

Good one to bump around xmas.

Let us bump this around Xmas we will see who has more TD's Reggie Bush or 7th round pick Saints Colston.

He won't be the Rookie of the year on his own team.

I've never heard the statistic "total" yards until Bush came onto the scene, and now fans from every team are using it to inflate the statsitics of their own players. I hope people realizing running the ball, receiving the ball, and punt/kick returns are all different things but the media combines those things to inflate statistics. Bush hasn't even done that great running the ball against two bad defenses but the media uses the term "total yards" to hide the weakness in that statistical area. He'll end up being a better receiver than a RB in my opinion and I've said that before plenty of times.

:ninja:

Thanks a bunch.

I just struggled out of bed to head to work today and I really needed a good laugh.

What a dumbass you are. It's been TWO GAMES man!... and your numbers aren't even accurate! He's got 250 yards on 43 touches. Look ###### up next time.

lol, says the dude that took him in the first round.

At least this thread isn't a Team Management Question.

Bush is heavily involved in the offense and should have westbrook-type numbers by the end of the season.

They'll probably try extra hard to get him a TD on Monday. He'll do OK.

Well it is nice to see the West Coast is rolling out of bed. Believe the HYPE! The Pac 10 is great. He looked great against the High School conference. Pac 10 = Fantasy Land

lol, now I know your a troll. Or did you not see all the BCS championship games he played in? Time to crawl under a rock troll. Oh and by the way, I'm a Big Ten guy. I just know talent when I see it. Like I know you excell at being a complete.....

Oh why bother. :doublethumbsup:

santa*69 is a M O R O N.

let me be the first to say it.

Damn, you beat me to it. Trust me, we all said it under our breath as we read the title.

Guest tiki_gods

Deuce's days in NO are numbered now that Reggie Bush is in town.

That is all.

Bush highly overated. I think he is going to be a bust. I had the chance to pick him, but overlooked him and picked up Addai as my sleeper/rookie pick. Guess who already has a TD, vs Bush? And guess who is on a better team with respect to offense?

Guest tiki_gods
Bush highly overated. I think he is going to be a bust. I had the chance to pick him, but overlooked him and picked up Addai as my sleeper/rookie pick. Guess who already has a TD, vs Bush? And guess who is on a better team with respect to offense?

mistake

I've never heard the statistic "total" yards until Bush came onto the scene

Saying something like this qualifies you as either a rookie, dumbass or female.

Take your pick.

NFL has used the term 'total yards' to talk about any player that is a triple or quadruple threat for DECADES. Brian Mitchell anyone?

Dumbass... that's my call.

I've mentioned this before. GreenBay's run defense isn't bad, talk about the over=reaction thread.

mistake

prove me wrong? who has more yards, points, tds, and potential overall. Trust me, if you would ask folks here if they had Addai vs Bush, they will go for Addai. Ofcourse i could be wrong

prove me wrong? who has more yards, points, tds, and potential overall. Trust me, if you would ask folks here if they had Addai vs Bush, they will go for Addai. Ofcourse i could be wrong

Bush is a 'bust' because he's playing behind a pro bowl RB in his rookie year?

What a bunch of numbnuts ya'll are.

Put Addai in NO behind McCallister and Bush in Indy... now who's the 'bust'?

I think you kids need to clean the bong resin out of your synapses.

I think you mean George Bush, not Reggie Bush.

C R A C K H E A D - 2 weeks in the season, rookie. Not a great team.

Could you imagine if he was in DeAngelo or Joseph Addais situation?????

Guest tiki_gods
Bush is a 'bust' because he's playing behind a pro bowl RB in his rookie year?

What a bunch of numbnuts ya'll are.

Put Addai in NO behind McCallister and Bush in Indy... now who's the 'bust'?

I think you kids need to clean the bong resin out of your synapses.

:dunno: