Sign in to follow this  
Smurphy118

Mike Lupica is a tool....

Did you ask him for an autograph and he ignored you? :banana:

I enjoy reading his Sunday column .Very funny. Great reporter. That being said he is a bit of a tool and definetly thinks he is the star sometimes and is bigger than the sports he covers. But I do enjoy his columns and his TV apearances.

I enjoy his books.

I have been prescribed hydrocodone for a broken wrist. Did not touch the pain, so I threw them away and and went to an "herbal" remedy. While I believe that Owens tried to off himself, I could see people popping 5 or more these pills to try to take away the pain.

Also Lupica was always picked last for Kickball.

Lupica is a tiny lil' focktard. His Sunday column is garbage, as this liberal dwarf uses it to espouse his hatred for Giuliani, Bush, L.I. congressman Peter King, etc. He also has an infatuation with despising Steinbrenner. Hey, a lot of NY'ers dislike George, but Lupica is obsessed.

The NY Daily News sports page BLOWS in comprision to the NY Post. The Post has Muschnik, Vescey, Schwartz, Cannizarro, Berman, Robbins ... way better than those twats like Lupica and Bondy and Bob "The Walrus" Raismann at the News.

Matter of fact, Peter Vescey refers to Lupica as "Pee Wee Vermin" ... gotta love that :thumbsdown:

Lupica is a frustrated Jimmy Breslin, always has been. Breslin was the dean of the liberal NY press for years ... then the torch was passed to Pete Hamil ... and now to Bryan Burwell. Pee Wee is just bitter that he was never given the proper forums to preach his retarded dogma, ergo ... he's an overinlflated bloviator.

PS- If you think Lupica is bad, you gotta check out the biggest jack-off in journalism: Bill Rhoden from the NY Times. This shim is such an idiot, he makes Corky (from "Life Goes On") look like friggin' Einstein. Bill Rhoden, you are a numb nuts.

:o

Lupica is a tiny lil' focktard. His Sunday column is garbage, as this liberal dwarf uses it to espouse his hatred for Giuliani, Bush, L.I. congressman Peter King, etc. He also has an infatuation with despising Steinbrenner. Hey, a lot of NY'ers dislike George, but Lupica is obsessed.

The NY Daily News sports page BLOWS in comprision to the NY Post. The Post has Muschnik, Vescey, Schwartz, Cannizarro, Berman, Robbins ... way better than those twats like Lupica and Bondy and Bob "The Walrus" Raismann at the News.

Matter of fact, Peter Vescey refers to Lupica as "Pee Wee Vermin" ... gotta love that :thumbsdown:

Lupica is a frustrated Jimmy Breslin, always has been. Breslin was the king of the liberal NY press for years ... then the torch was passed to Pete Hamil ... and now to Bryan Burwell. Pee Wee is just bitter that he was never given the proper forums to preach his retarded dogma, ergo ... he's an overinlfated bloviator.

PS- If you think Lupica is bad, you gotta check out the biggest jack-off in journalism: Bill Rhoden from the NY Times. This shim is such an idiot, he makes Corky (from "Life Goes On") look like friggin' Einstein. Bill Rhoden, you are a numb nuts.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Hey Pastor,

Tell us how you really feel.

In all seriousness, you pretty much nailed it on the head with your post, just keep the political BS to a low roar.

Hipp

I was watching Barefoot Contessa (because I hate her) a few months ago and I kid you not, she had a small dinner party and Mike focking Lupica was there.

Fatass Contessa, her gay boyfriend, Mike Lupica and his wife had a meal that could have fed a large homeless shelter.

You can't make this stuff up.

Even worse than his columns is his incessant whining on the Sports Reporters. It is little wonder that edjr enjoys his books. Guy is the edjr of sportswriters.

as far as NY sports "journalists" go, no one is as much as a fucktard tool then Mike Franscessa. Talk about "always right" he'll hang up on you before he agrees with you and I love the way Mushnick (NYPost) calls him to task almost everytime.

He's not as bad as Mitch Albom. Guy's got serving platters for ears, tries to cover them with his hair like we won't notice. Tuesday's with Morrie sucked.

yeah, I've commented on his ears all the time and no one ever seems to care or notice. :thumbsdown:

tuesdays with morrie did not suck.

as far as NY sports "journalists" go, no one is as much as a fucktard tool then Mike Franscessa. Talk about "always right" he'll hang up on you before he agrees with you and I love the way Mushnick (NYPost) calls him to task almost everytime.

A haven for "Fatso and Fruit Loops" (Mike and the Mad Dog) detractors ... this site is a pisser, and they rip Fatcessa a new one daily ...

http://mikefrancesa.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

I've thought this for a long time.

FWIW, NY Post is 10 times better.

Matter of fact, Peter Vescey refers to Lupica as "Pee Wee Vermin" ... gotta love that :banana:

Lupica is a frustrated Jimmy Breslin, always has been. Breslin was the king of the liberal NY press for years ... then the torch was passed to Pete Hamil ... and now to Bryan Burwell. Pee Wee is just bitter that he was never given the proper forums to preach his retarded dogma, ergo ... he's an overinlfated bloviator.

Outstanding stuff Pastor.

Listening to the Sportsreporters is like a P.C. indoctination clinic.Whitlocke just got canned for straying off the ESPN "plantation".

All these people like Rhoden, Lupica, Smith and Puss Olberman are seething with resentment that they can't influence things more, so they get more strident and nutso and their political agendas come alive.

Using sports as "sociology" for a cover.

Anyone who didn't think they was a subtext for the New Orleans game is kidding themselves.