Sign in to follow this  
D'ohmer Simpson

T.O.'s publicist basically says the cops lied

I feel bad for the Dallas police officers now. Do you think she'll retain her job after saying that?

I believe they have a 911 call to coroborate her story.

But if they lied...why did Owens state he was just out of it and did not know what he was saying when he answered yes when asked if he was trying to harm himself. Why would he not have just said I never said that?

Also, why would she state that she was just happy to have him there...if she thought there was no danger and that they...with no reason to lie...are lying?

Oh...and by looking at it...I doubt she is an actual publicist...but more of a "friend"...given she said a man of his "statue" rather than stature...and made the idiotic comment of him having 25 million reasons to be alive right now...as if only poor people get depressed.

I believe they have a 911 call to coroborate her story.

But if they lied...why did Owens state he was just out of it and did not know what he was saying when he answered yes when asked if he was trying to harm himself. Why would he not have just said I never said that?

Also, why would she state that she was just happy to have him there...if she thought there was no danger and that they...with no reason to lie...are lying?

Oh...and by looking at it...I doubt she is an actual publicist...but more of a "friend"...given she said a man of his "statue" rather than stature...and made the idiotic comment of him having 25 million reasons to be alive right now...as if only poor people get depressed.

I agree, she is a horrible publicist, if that is what she actually is.

I couldn't beleive she said she never told the cops he was depressed, when it's in their report. The reporter asking the question even said "the police are under oath" and she brushed it off and said something like "look, I'm telling you know I never said that".

I hear that the Dallas police are sticking to their story. Good for them. I wonder if she'll get fired though?

My guess is TO is telling the truth about what happened....a few too mnay pills and he got messed up.

She came in and panicked and thought he was trying to off himself.

What TO said to the cops can be discounted due to being doped up. What she said to the cops she believed to be true at the time.

But now they are spinning and she is trying to back out of her false read of the situation, in order to save her job with the guy that has 25 million reasons to live.

My guess is TO is telling the truth about what happened....a few too mnay pills and he got messed up.

She came in and panicked and thought he was trying to off himself.

What TO said to the cops can be discounted due to being doped up. What she said to the cops she believed to be true at the time.

But now they are spinning and she is trying to back out of her false read of the situation, in order to save her job with the guy that has 25 million reasons to live.

i think this is dead on, exactly what happened. we are finding out today (though) that TO's fiance broke off their engagement monday and that he was also upset bcoz he could not see his son on his birthday. my guess is he purposely took an extra few pills to drown out reality for a bit and it went a bit too far. is his pr person (who looks like a crack-wh@re) in full gear spin-control? yes, but i think it's also possible that everybody is telling a bit of the truth.

be glad when the game gets here sunday, by then this will be a non-story.

Guest Davaco

the police report isnt gospel, if it was, why the need for judges, prosecutors, etc.

just read the police report and sentence

i think this is dead on, exactly what happened. we are finding out today (though) that TO's fiance broke off their engagement monday and that he was also upset bcoz he could not see his son on his birthday. my guess is he purposely took an extra few pills to drown out reality for a bit and it went a bit too far. is his pr person (who looks like a crack-wh@re) if full gear spin-control? yes, but i think it's also possible that everybody is telling a bit of the truth.

be glad when the game gets here sunday, by then this will be a non-story.

I could see that as well...with taking a few too many.

the police report isnt gospel, if it was, why the need for judges, prosecutors, etc.

just read the police report and sentence

While its not gospel...I would take the word of the police report and paramedics over the word of a supposed publicist who was terrible at speaking to the media.

I would take the word of the police report and paramedics over the word of a supposed publicist who was terrible at speaking to the media.

Yep. Just a shame she has to say the cops are lying. Just say I thought he was depressed at the time because of his engagement being broken off and whatever. Don't say the Dallas police lied though, that's horrible.

Yep. Just a shame she has to say the cops are lying. Just say I thought he was depressed at the time because of his engagement being broken off and whatever. Don't say the Dallas police lied though, that's horrible.

she is saying the cops are lying to save her gig.

If she tells TO (who probably doesn't know what happened) that she thought he tried to kill himself, she panicked and called 911 and told the cops and medical personal he was depressed and suicidal....well that is going to piss TO off and get her fired.

He she claims to TO that the cops twisted her words and made some of the stuff up?...well she keeps her gig...and TO has a big enough ego and thinks enough people are "out to get him for being TO" to think the cops would do something like that.

she is saying the cops are lying to save her gig.

If she tells TO (who probably doesn't know what happened) that she thought he tried to kill himself, she panicked and called 911 and told the cops and medical personal he was depressed and suicidal....well that is going to piss TO off and get her fired.

He she claims to TO that the cops twisted her words and made some of the stuff up?...well she keeps her gig...and TO has a big enough ego and thinks enough people are "out to get him for being TO" to think the cops would do something like that.

along the lines of what Newbie just asked...I have my doubts that she is even a publicist. She had problems speaking to the media...made some very bad choices with words (the whole he has 25 million reasons to not kill himself thing portraying that rich people do not get depressed and do such a thing)...

along the lines of what Newbie just asked...I have my doubts that she is even a publicist. She had problems speaking to the media...made some very bad choices with words (the whole he has 25 million reasons to not kill himself thing portraying that rich people do not get depressed and do such a thing)...

what a dirtball that lady was...chewing her gum and acting as if she had a clue..who was asking for an attitude? but yet she brought one on..

go on..accuse the police of lying..make them look stupid..i guarantee you, she better not drive fast and she better keep her nose clean..you think she'll get ANY breaks the next time she drives too fast? :cheers:

she was right on 1 thing..it is 25 million reasons..its all about the money for him...

no reason to say that he has 25 million, and more than that...because his teammates and family dont care about him and probably wish that he had done it...and there are friends...

donovan mcnabb, one of the nicer guys in the nfl..i doubt he did a bedside prayer for TO last night..TO is a lonely guy right now and he always will be..unless he can find a hooker and turn her into a title like publicist or something else...

what a dirtball that lady was...chewing her gum and acting as if she had a clue..who was asking for an attitude? but yet she brought one on..

go on..accuse the police of lying..make them look stupid..i guarantee you, she better not drive fast and she better keep her nose clean..you think she'll get ANY breaks the next time she drives too fast? :cheers:

she was right on 1 thing..it is 25 million reasons..its all about the money for him...

no reason to say that he has 25 million, and more than that...because his teammates and family dont care about him and probably wish that he had done it...and there are friends...

donovan mcnabb, one of the nicer guys in the nfl..i doubt he did a bedside prayer for TO last night..TO is a lonely guy right now and he always will be..unless he can find a hooker and turn her into a title like publicist or something else...

Big problem for her will come if the 911 tape (expected to be released possibly tomorrow) has her on there saying just what she is denying...but it may not since she may have just told that to the paramedics and/or police.

The other thing is...the police/paramedics have no reason to lie. She, on the other hand, does.

I'd be a darn shame if he fired his publicist. If her job is to generate publicity, then it appears to me that she is one of the best in the country. All the Children's hospital bedside pictures in the world generate far less publicity than this circus did.

go on..accuse the police of lying..make them look stupid..

Classy lady.

I'd be a darn shame if he fired his publicist. If her job is to generate publicity, then it appears to me that she is one of the best in the country. All the Children's hospital bedside pictures in the world generate far less publicity than this circus did.

It seems odd that TO would need someone to generate publicity. In fact, he obviously does enough of that himself. She is probably more like his scheduler and appointment keeper.

I think the part of a publicist should also be to tell the truth and to 'damage control' any bad publicity. In that regard she has failed miserably, as it appears her comments are the cause of the whole suicide attempt idea in the first place and for the fact that she is saying the cops are lying.

Someone said it on the radio yesterday and I think they are dead on. He said he thinks TO needs help. I mean serious, lock him up till he's better help. The man is completely in his own world.

Someone said it on the radio yesterday and I think they are dead on. He said he thinks TO needs help. I mean serious, lock him up till he's better help. The man is completely in his own world.

answer your email :banana:

all the guys in the league with real legal/criminal trouble and you want to lock TO up? that's retarded.

maybe he is wrapped up in himself, you could prolly say that about 75% of professional athletes and 95% of the stars in hollywood. and truth be told, from the way it sounds, TO is very generous to charity an takes care of his family financially - not exactly the MO of somebody totally wrapped up into themselves.

i do have one question though - in regards to the 35 pills. nobody (from what i've seen/heard) has confirmed he took 35 pills. TO is saying the pills were in another bottle in another drawer - so far i've not heard anybody confirm otherwise. :thumbsdown:

TO wouldn't nail her with Michael Vick's herpes ladened cack.

fixed