Sign in to follow this  
elboobster

What do you need tonight?

For the third week in a row, I head into MNF needing a come from behind win. Last 2 weeks it's worked, but tonight is rough.

I need 27 points from Donald Driver. PPR league.

10 receptions, 100 yds. and 2 TDs is not too much to ask, is it?

What do you need?

westy to get less than 13, so less than 130 yards and no TDs...

or if he goes over that I need 43 from Driver and Westy, TDs/ 6 1 pt for every 20 rushing/ receiving and 1 ppr

:headbanger:

I'll probably lose all 3 matchups this week :banana:

I need 20 out of McNabb in one league.

I need Favre to outscore Westbrook by 11 points.

Not feeling very good about either.

for driver to not be outscored by r. brown by 6 points. i hope i am ok. if only i had the guts to bench TO for berrian--i would be all set.

Score

Me..66

Him..93

Tonight

Him..McNappy

Me..Farve, Jennings, Westbrook

Also I'm a Packer fan

So what I need is alot of handing off to Westbrook for the TD, Favre throwing to Jennings for the 3TDs, so the Packers win and I'll pull out a win also

I need another big game from Favre! I need roughly 300 yards passing and 3 TD's - distance scoring bonus so preferably long TD's.

I'm up 32 with Driver he has Favre and Akers. Favre needs to put up a 2005-like Favre line something like 17/29 for 181 yards with a TD to Driver and 3 picks.

I need McNafro to drop 500 and 5 on the Pack.. I am feeling optimistic..

:banana:

I need 55 pts combined from: BWB, LJ Smith, Greg Jennings & Philly DST..... This game looks to be a shoot-out, but it'll probably end up being a defensive struggle w/ my luck..

17 pts out of Greg Jennings. I need the Brett Favre MNF magic tonight to spread to Jennings. It's a PPR league, so something like 6 catches, for 80 yds and a TD. Sounds doable, but Favre has screwed me on MNF for the past 4 years. So I'm not getting my hopes up.

I have McNabb going. Seeing that I am up on my opponent by more than 25 points and he has nobody going, I just need McNabb to stay healthy and continue looking great as he has lead me to a 4-0 start.

Tonight I need McNabb, Westbrook and LJ Smith.

Also, I need a high-scoring shootout and for the Eagles to lose. I don't think they will lose, but I want them to have something to play for come playoff time.

Im up 15 and have Driver and Westbrook going, and he has no one, so i dont need anything. Man my team is good.

And I had Maroney, lee Evans, and Colston all on the bench. Damn im good, 4-0.

I'm down by 30 he has K-Rob and LJ smith I have Donald D, Donte, and Westbrook. I like my odds but im still praying i pull it out.

I'm down by 30 he has K-Rob and LJ smith I have Donald D, Donte, and Westbrook. I like my odds but im still praying i pull it out.

You should win on principle alone. Nobody should have K-Rob on their team, not even the Packers.

I need 9 points from the Eagle D. I should get that.

I've got my game locked this week. :dunno:

But 11pts from the Eagle D makes me league high score for the week. (We missed you Larry Johnson, welcome back!)

I need 25 points combined from LJ Smith and Philly D. It's not out of the question, especially if Favre chucks up a couple of INTs, but I'm not feeling great.

I need 27 points from Donald Driver. PPR league. 10 receptions, 100 yds. and 2 TDs is not too much to ask, is it?

That's exactly what I need as well in my "important" league. I also need 32 points from McNafro in my league of lesser importance. I'm hoping for a major league shoot-out!

Dear Mr. Fantasy Football God,

Please don't let Mr. Farvrah score more than 16 points in tonights game. I am only up by 16.12 points thanks to Thomas "where did that come from" Jones and could really use a win tonight. Of course if Ronnie Brown would have done what Portis did last week against the Texans I wouldn't be writing this letter.

Beggingly yours,

BALLHOGS

League that matters: 17 from Ahman.... :cry:

Cheap Yahoo League: McNabb/Driver to outscore Westbrook/Akers by 6. :dunno:

Looks like a pair of L's this week....

I am up by 8.5 pts.

1 pt per 25 yds, 6 pts td. 2 pt bonus at 100 yds, 10 catches or td> 50 yds.

I have Westbrook, Driver.

Opp has Greg Jennings.

I rate my chances at 85%, but if Westbrook does not play, my chances drop slightly.

I think the only way I lose is a bomb td for Jennings, and Wesbrook to not play,

I need Jennings to outscore Driver.

Before the late game last night I thought I was losing this week because the bengals DST killed me. My opponent had the Seahawks obviously we all know the result of that. So we are all tied up at 72 waiting to see which reciever has the biggest game.