Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Christ

Make your BOLD predictions for Week 5 here

Well, I was on the money with Norwood's long TD run (LINK :rolleyes: ) so might as well give it a shot this week.

I say Miami makes a close game of it vs New England and the C-Pep to Chambers combo finally gets on track (Chambers 106 yds and 1 TD).

- TB will win with the Rookie QB and he will become a WW hit.

- Ben Watson will FINALLY break out

- Joey Harrington will play the 2nd half vs. NE

- Justin Miller will return another kick

- Denver will beat Balt badly

- I will start the wrong QB this week

I will be 0-5 in my main league :rolleyes:

That's not a real bold prediction, though. :mad:

Vince Young (275, 3TD's) to Drew Bennett (130, 2TD's) puts a scare into the Colts at home, but Peyton puts together a last minute TD drive to win 28-24!

Now that's BOLD!

and yes I am forced to start Bennett this week due to byes (AJohnson) and injuries (Driver & MJones).

Vince Young (275, 3TD's) to Drew Bennett (130, 2TD's) puts a scare into the Colts at home, but Peyton puts together a last minute TD drive to win 28-24!

Now that's BOLD!

and yes I am forced to start Bennett this week due to byes (AJohnson) and injuries (Driver & MJones).

I'm glad to hear that you have a vested interest in Bennett and Young playing well and you didn't really think it.

Here's my bold prediction from last week:

San Fran beats KC, and A. Smith throws for 3 TDs in the process...2 to E. Johnson...

:banana:

Let's see if I can make it 0-2:

Cleveland stages it's second straight come-from-behind victory, this time at Carolina! Frye again throws for 3 TDs and 3 picks but still manages to pull out the game with a late TD pass not to Winslow, but to Steve Heiden.

Culpepper throws for close to 300 yds and adds a couple of TD passes to play his finest game to date in a Dolphin uniform.......Oh Miami still loses 34 - 21.

Cleveland goes to Carolina and wins by 7+ pts.

Damn, I see the_future420 beat me to it...

Here's my bold prediction from last week:

:bandana:

Let's see if I can make it 0-2:

Cleveland stages it's second straight come-from-behind victory, this time at Carolina! Frye again throws for 3 TDs and 3 picks but still manages to pull out the game with a late TD pass not to Winslow, but to Steve Heiden.

Note to self... bench Frye...

I say that Gore gets back to being a reliable back with 150 all purpose and a TD.

Oaklands offense is pathetic so San Fran will be in the game the entire game and

will be able to run the ball effectively. Gore has never had a problem with the YPC,

it has been his turnovers and other teams blowing them out that has done him in.

I think he takes care of the ball and has a 20+ yard TD run.

Lienert throws 3 TD passes (1 to Boldin, 1 to Fitz, 1 to Pope) and Arizona beats KC in the desert easily.

That is 2 bold predictions

I am on board with 3 TDs for Leinart!!!

throw in 3 FGs (including 1 from 50+) yds for Rackers

Vincent Morency runs through the Rams for 195 yards and 3 TDs, making Packer fans forget Sam Gado

Colston returns to earth, putting up tight-end-like stats: 3 catches, 28 yds

Robbie Gould kicks 6 FGs against the Bills. Carney boots 5 in the Saints' 5-0 win over TB

Brad Johnson is Offensive Player of the Week in rout of Lions. Ford finally gives Millen that vote of confidence, meaning the end is near

After three sacks and two picks, Culpepper is yanked for Harrington vs NE

P Manning sits the entire 2nd half, dismaying Fanball owners who have to content themselves with his 220 yds and 2 TD tosses

And the shocker of the week: R Moss traded to Green Bay for Aaron Rogers and Driver.

Vincent Morency runs through the Rams for 195 yards and 3 TDs, making Packer fans forget Sam Gado

Colston returns to earth, putting up tight-end-like stats: 3 catches, 28 yds

Robbie Gould kicks 6 FGs against the Bills. Carney boots 5 in the Saints' 15-0 win over TB

Brad Johnson is Offensive Player of the Week in rout of Lions. Ford finally gives Millen that vote of confidence, meaning the end is near

After three sacks and two picks, Culpepper is yanked for Harrington vs NE

P Manning sits the entire 2nd half, dismaying Fanball owners who have to content themselves with his 220 yds and 2 TD tosses

And the shocker of the week: R Moss traded to Green Bay for Aaron Rogers and Driver.

Fixed. you're welcome :banana:

My Bold prediction:

TO wont open his mouth this week, wont catch a TD (I say that cause I have Glenn :rolleyes: ) but will shake McNabbs hand before or after the game.

McNabb will get introduced to Roy "big hurt" Williams twice for sacs(3x if Westbrook doesn't play)

Leinart will get hurt & Warner will throw for 287yds & 4tds in 3quarters - since I'll have droped him for Burnell this week & neither of the TDs will go to Fitz or Boldin.

The Raiders & the 49er's both lose this week - even though they play in the same park at the same time this week??? 0-0 tie???

Not So Bold:

Shanon Sharpe will force me & millions of others to change the chanele during pre-game show everytime he "talks" - is it just me or was he a voice talent for the Fat Albert cartoon?

Madden will reference Brett Farve at least 6x but no more then 8 during Sunday Nights game.

Every "expert" pick I go with will be wrong. :rolleyes:

Sped, I appreciate your repair of my post. However, as long as you were going to humiliate me before an entire nation, the least you could have done is fix Morency's name as well. It's Vernand, not Vincent. A true fanball aficianado would know that.

Thomas Jones scores 3 TDs vs Buffalo :D

Cadillac Williams finally gets to touch the ball 30 times vs NO and runs for over 100yds :dunno:

Eli Manning throws for 400yds and 4 TDs vs Washington :cheers:

Donovan McNabb suffers a groin pull vs Dallas while slipping on the following banana. :banana:

Sped, I appreciate your repair of my post. However, as long as you were going to humiliate me before an entire nation, the least you could have done is fix Morency's name as well. It's Vernand, not Vincent. A true fanball aficianado would know that.

DOH. Good call. :( :banana: :banana:

you scared me with that one...i live in gb and the rodgers trade rumors are out there..favre is most likely back for next year...rodgers to a west coast team..but the driver part would be a stunner..theyd be best to deal nick barnett...

i love the browns one also...so the panthers will probably roll...

my BOD pick..a week off from bickering and the g-men will roll...winning by 25 and levar arrington will end clinton portis' day early...

the eagle game will be delayed 10 minutes as a shower of pills rain on to the field from the upper deck....TO is seen running around the sideline..head up, mouth open..like pac-man...

Owens will shake McNabbs hand before or after the game.

his shaking hand is broke...... I vote for a hug :blink:

Mike Vick throws for 110+ yards.

NOW THAT"S BOLD !

chester taylor will get his first nfl hat trick 27 115 3 tds

Top 10...

1. The Giants will score a touchdown RUSHING the ball.

2. Micheal Strahan will wake up the Giants defense with 2.5 sacks of Burnell.

3. The Giants secondary will play well with at least 1 pick.

4. Terry Glenn will again outscore T.O.

5. Eagles fans will be very nice and respectful, and not ridicule Owens in the slightest. (ok that one is just pure BS!)

6. Giants and Cowboys will have 2-0 division records.

7. Lamont Jordan will score 2 TDs.

8. Randy Moss will show up to the game, but will still play with an I don't give a sh*t attitude.

9. Frank Gore will not fumble this week.

10. Alex Smith will not throw an INT this week.

Could happen :headbanger: (with the exception of #5, which obviously, will never happen.)

The Steel sack is back !!!!!!!!!! For those who don't remember from last week I said I was starting C. Buckhalter over Edgerrin James (way before Westy was ruled out) LINK on a simple hunch, and even though they had the same numbers I would have been right if that dirtbag didn't fumble twice on the goaline.... real kick in the ass was I lost my game by 6 points so if he gets in once I would have tied.... :headbanger: Just had a feeling Edge would do jack last week against Atlanta after Atlanta got embarrased on Monday night.....

Oh well this week the steel sack comes back out as I have both the Steelers defense and the Tampa Bay defense and i'm going to sit the Steelers this week and turn to the Bucs.... The Bucs "Old" defense used it's rest this past week and will bring the pain vs the overhyped Saints sacking Drew Brees 5 times and adding a few picks.... Bruce Gradkowski tosses 2 Td passes and the Bucs stun the Saints 20 - 13 !!!!

Reggie Bust numbers continue to sink against the worst rushing defense in the league. Reggie still avoids the endzone.

Media Man :mad: for Reggie will continue to explain how he is improving. Reggie sits on your fantasy :dunno:

52 million dollar :headbanger:

Unlike my BOLD predictions last week - Here we go:

NOT ONE FOCKING NINER WILL SCORE A FOCKING FANTASY POINT FOR THEIR FOCKING OWNERS YET AGAIN