Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Asians are visuo-spatially retarded

Another "cultural observation" by one labeled by others as a "racist" for my views on Burundians and loud Black people . . . but you have to agree on this. Asians have no cognizance of the presence of other people! One Asian can consume an entire sidewalk! (I work near Chinatown, I think I'd know). Two Asians on a sidewalk will cause you to step off the sidewalk to pass them. Downtown, they're usually carrying bags so this makes them three times as wide. When they collect cans on narrow side streets downtown, they have no idea a car is behind them until you honk your horn or nudge them with your bumper. In cars, they drive 15 mph slower than the posted speed limit. I feel like they are somehow, always in my way. It seems like no Asian can be within 20 feet of me without somehow impeeding my progress.

(One of my favorite Family Guy episodes is where Stewy gets adopted because Meg pretends to be his drug addicted mother to get charity and buy a Prada bag. He is placed in a multi-ethnic home with 7 adopted kids and he starts a race war over what race Santa Clause is. The Asian claims Santa is Asian and the Messican says, "Santa can't be Asian. He doesn't drive slow in the fast lane with his blinker on." - You had to see it, I guess.)

Another "cultural observation" by one labeled by others as a "racist" for my views on Burundians and loud Black people . . . but you have to agree on this. Asians have no cognizance of the presence of other people! One Asian can consume an entire sidewalk! (I work near Chinatown, I think I'd know). Two Asians on a sidewalk will cause you to step off the sidewalk to pass them.

Lay a shoulder into them as you pass.

Asians can't fight. HTH.

Your racist tirade ignores many redeeming qualities of Asian cultures.

Such as the fact that they love you long time.

Your racist tirade ignores many redeeming qualities of Asian cultures.

Such as the fact that they love you long time.

And that they make a mean pork lo mein.

THis is true and I'm amazed somebody picked up on it. I ride my bike in CHina, it's very popular, lots of people do. They swerve all over the focking place, are slow as all hell, and real lackidasical about passing people, don't seem to mind going three abreast blocking the whole bike lane.

The asian people are very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch.

THis is true and I'm amazed somebody picked up on it. I ride my bike in CHina, it's very popular, lots of people do. They swerve all over the focking place, are slow as all hell, and real lackidasical about passing people, don't seem to mind going three abreast blocking the whole bike lane.

I almost put your name in the sub category field because I wanted to hear your opinions on this.

I agree with the comment about not worrying about personal space. When I was stationed in korea, the Koreans will sit right next to you, no matter how many other seats were open, especially on the bus or subway. It was really annoying but I eventually got used to it. It was mainly the older ones. One time in particular, I was riding a bus to Seoul and an old Korean lady ogt on the bus, I was LITERALLY the only person on the bus and she tried to sit next to me, I even had my backpack and CD player in the seat, she wanted me to move them so she could sit down. I ofcourse told her no and to find another seat. I am sure it sounded like blah blah blah blah to her though......oh wait brah brah brah excuse me.