Sign in to follow this  
Rude Rick

The economy sucks

Don't let anyone tell you anything else...the Dow is meaningless...minimum wage...this is one of the worst economies of the last 30 years. By definition...a good economy is one where everyone prospers...that doesn't describe America in 2006.

Crony capitalism poisons the nation...the wealthiest 1% doing better than ever...but does anyone care about the working class? This economy...is destroying the middle class...expanding the working class...all to the benefit of the ivory tower magnates.

When you go into that booth this November...think...why not vote Republican? Its the economy, stupid.

I am living in a state with one of the worst unemployment rates in America and the unemployment rate in my county is 50% higher than the rest of the state.

Just me b!tching.

Ever notice that the phrase, "by definition" often means "I'm gonna make up some crap off the cuff here?"

Ever notice that the phrase, "by definition" often means "I'm gonna make up some crap off the cuff here?"

Except that RR is not smart enough to make up his own crap. He copies other peoples crap and puts in a few words or emoticons of his own and calls it "his" <_<

Hey, RR...Ned Lamont is a pedephile HTH

Well yeah, when you make your living giving blowjobs, by definition it sucks.

Except that RR is not smart enough to make up his own crap. He copies other peoples crap and puts in a few words or emoticons of his own and calls it "his" :banana:

Hey, RR...Ned Lamont is a pedephile HTH

Ned Lamont is a ######...I hate his guts for becoming Republican-lite...he betrayed us.

the Dow is meaningless to those who dont invest in the market...

for those who bought google stock when it opened in the $85 range dont think its meaningless as it sits well over $400

lighten up francis.... :banana:

the Dow is meaningless to those who dont invest in the market...

for those who bought google stock when it opened in the $85 range dont think its meaningless as it sits well over $400

lighten up francis.... :thumbsup:

Out of Iraq now.

Out of Iraq now.

im in wisconsin...are u telling me this? :dunno:

I don't know why I respond to Rude Rick threads, but I've had a long work day and need some fun...

By definition...a good economy is one where everyone prospers...

That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. Congrats. :thumbsup:

If it were not for the republicans, the democrats wouldn't have any money for their welfare programs.

That is all.

for once, Rude Rick is right....we are slowly becoming a Third World Nation. sad, really.