Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Mets / Cards

I can't think of a better clutch grab ever ...wow :D

maybe that grab by Bartman a few years back :dunno:

That catch by Chavez was the best postseason catch I have ever seen. Discuss.

UNBELIEVABLE catch. Agreed - the best post season catch I've ever seen. Ranks among the best catches period.... along with some of Jim Edmonds grabs. That was amazing.

Great focking game. Everything I wanted in a game 7

I have to admit that I am pretty darn lucky. I have seen about 11 minutes of this game. That catch was in the first minute of my viewing. :doublethumbsup:

CSI was on and takes precedence

I have to admit that I am pretty darn lucky. I have seen about 11 minutes of this game. That catch was in the first minute of my viewing. :doublethumbsup:

CSI was on and takes precedence

Well just in time to watch the money innings. Anyone want to guess who gets the big hit in this game?

I didn't see the catch, didn't even know about it. MLB gameday doesn't really accomodate things like that.

This game, hopefully, will turn into a 23 inning marathon at this rate. The more dead pitching arms the better.

Well just in time to watch the money innings. Anyone want to guess who gets the big hit in this game?

I'll pick the obvious 'big hit' candidate - Pujols......the twist? ....he gets it off Wagner to either tie or go ahead.....STAY TUNED...awesome game.

I'll pick the obvious 'big hit' candidate - Pujols......the twist? ....he gets it off Wagner to either tie or go ahead.....STAY TUNED...awesome game.

I see your Pujols--- I am going to take Beltran

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Chavez the guy from Young Guns? :(

That is not just Met fans. Everyone in New York is a tard.

We all cant be fat boys from the suburbs of Boston. Don't worry fatty, roll yourself down to NYC. We NY 'tards' will welcome you and show you what a REAL city is. Not a 3rd rate crap hole town like Boston (or Waltham, Peabody, Norton or wherever the hell you might be from). C'mon down to the big city. Me and my 'tard' friends would love to show you around. Don't worry - we'll feed you too. By your name, I'm assuming your an overweight lard a$$ who likes the Pats and you're not talking about a Harley .......

Can't let you trash my city, tubby. We've been through enough, chubb-ster.

:doublethumbsup: <_< :huh:

We all cant be fat boys from the suburbs of Boston. Don't worry fatty, roll yourself down to NYC. We NY 'tards' will welcome you and show you what a REAL city is. Not a 3rd rate crap hole town like Boston (or Waltham, Peabody, Norton or wherever the hell you might be from). C'mon down to the big city. Me and my 'tard' friends would love to show you around. Don't worry - we'll feed you too. By your name, I'm assuming your an overweight lard a$$ who likes the Pats and you're not talking about a Harley .......

Can't let you trash my city, tubby. We've been through enough, chubb-ster.

Wow, you are overly sensitive on this one. I would imagine with the loss this evening that you are just a little hurt. I go to NYC all of the time.

BTW - the Fat part is not really applicable. I am big-boned :doublethumbsup:

Mets got what they deserved. Going without a hit from innings 2-8? That's pathetic. And then, to give up a homer in the 9th inning. Awful.

Congrats to the Cards. 2006 Na-sh*t-all League Champs. I kind of decided to root for them in the end because I like the midwest way more than the East Coast and I heard el Dookie would have been availible in the WS.

Is there any schadenfreude greater than when a New York team loses?

Is there any schadenfreude greater than when a New York team loses?

I like the Mets. I guess it is that "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. :doublethumbsup:

Wow, you are overly sensitive on this one. I would imagine with the loss this evening that you are just a little hurt. I go to NYC all of the time.

BTW - the Fat part is not really applicable. I am big-boned :doublethumbsup:

OK - Truce. I like your sense of humor, my big boned buddy.

And....no, not a Mets fan. Couldn't care less about the Mets.

Also, I'll be in Boston this weekend.