Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Interesting Article about the West and Islam....

Cliff Notes.

Muslims are having more babies.

Muslims will eventually rule the world.

Cameron Diaz is an idiot.

When the jihadists engage with the U.S. military, they lose--as they did in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Should I read further? :blink:

sorry, I didn't notice it was from January.. my how things change.

I watched that big abortion rally in Washington in 2004, where Ashley Judd and Gloria Steinem were cheered by women waving "Keep your Bush off my bush" placards, and I thought it was the equivalent of a White Russian tea party in 1917. By prioritizing a "woman's right to choose," Western women are delivering their societies into the hands of fellows far more patriarchal than a 1950s sitcom dad. If any of those women marching for their "reproductive rights" still have babies, they might like to ponder demographic realities: A little girl born today will be unlikely, at the age of 40, to be free to prance around demonstrations in Eurabian Paris or Amsterdam chanting "Hands off my bush!"

:blink:

Sorry this guy is nuts. :P

Damn, who the fock writes a 6,200+ word editorial?

BTW, this guy's point is completely focked. He totally disregards DARPA's ability to create deadly incurable viruses that target specific ethnic groups.

good article...but he basically stole most of it from buchanon's death of the west

BTW, this guy's point is completely focked. He totally disregards DARPA's ability to create deadly incurable viruses that target specific ethnic groups.

:doublethumbsup:

I don't know about the "good article" part. The author goes off in 100 different tangents and reveals himself to be an intolerant boob while criticizing Islam for being intolerant :thumbsup:.

He writes like a a movie critic. Oh, wait...

Mr. Steyn is a syndicated columnist and theater critic for The New Criterion, in whose January issue this article appears.