Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

***Official College Football Wagering Thread***

Sask just fumbled. Edm ball at around the Sask 45. 2nd turnover for Sask.

GiantsRule, every time you complain, good things happen. Keep up the good work with the mush, buddy. :headbanger:

My b!tching hasn't put any damn points on the board in this Tulsa game! :cry:

My b!tching hasn't put any damn points on the board in this Tulsa game! :cry:

Hey, it could still go to OT. :headbanger:

Sask just completed a few big pass plays down to the Edm 41.

Hey, it could still go to OT. :headbanger:

And now Sask driving down to the Esk 26. Lovely.

This isn't a bit. This really sucks!

Did I just hear the announcers say 8-0 Edmonton. Did I miss a single? Where a point was scored on a long punt into the endzone?

Maybe.

It sure sounded like 8-0.

Focking Tulsa secondary is looking like the 3 Stooges. 20-6 UTEP. Unfockingbelievable.

Did I just hear the announcers say 8-0 Edmonton. Did I miss a single? Where a point was scored on a long punt into the endzone?

Maybe.

It sure sounded like 8-0.

Focking Tulsa secondary is looking like the 3 Stooges. 20-6 UTEP. Unfockingbelievable.

One-pointer (???) in the 2nd quarter it looks like. Which is fine as long as FGs are only worth 3.

Sask just fumbled. Edm ball at around the Sask 45. 2nd turnover for Sask.

GiantsRule, every time you complain, good things happen. Keep up the good work with the mush, buddy. :pointstosky:

Yes.. please complain more!! :) Go Edmonton!!!

Sask punt. Edm ball at their own 11. With under 4 minutes until half time. Edmonton leads 8-0.

Sask returned a punt inside the 10. First and goal with 3 minute to go.

You can get 1 pointers on punts or FG attempts, if you kick it into the endzone, and the other team does not return it. They choose to start at the 35 yard line, but give up a point on the exchange.

Sask punt. Edm ball at their own 11. With under 4 minutes until half time. Edmonton leads 8-0.

Sask returned a punt inside the 10. First and goal with 3 minute to go.

You can get 1 pointers on punts or FG attempts, if you kick it into the endzone, and the other team does not return it. They choose to start at the 35 yard line, but give up a point on the exchange.

Touchdown. Mother f@#$#r!

OK. Tulsa TD. Still alive in the second half. But they have to force some turnovers, dammit.

How is this team in the 2-minute offense?

"Long throwwwwwwww....going nowhere. I don't even know where he was looking on that one."

Yeah, that's promising.

"Long throwwwwwwww....going nowhere. I don't even know where he was looking on that one."

Yeah, that's promising.

Tough break, man. Sorry on the first half.

Serves me right betting on the CF f'n L. Should have realized that the situation was too good to be true. Now, I just hope to break even (with a little juice) for an Edmonton -7 win. If I found a halftime line of Sask +6, I'd take it, but I have to ride it out.

Never mind. Edm with a FG at the buzzer. Edm up 11-7. And GiantRule gets a push.

Wait a second, did those senile announcers just say 13-7. What the fock. I have to check some other sites for some scoring updates now.

Never mind. Edm with a FG at the buzzer. Edm up 11-7. And GiantRule gets a push.

Are you sh!tting me? I shut the audio off when they said Sask was running out the clock.

According to Olympic:

Edmonton Eskimos - spread -4 (-110) for the 1st half held on Oct 27 at 8:05pm [winner]

:mad: :mad: :o

Are you sh!tting me? I shut the audio off when they said Sask was running out the clock.

I swear, I have no idea how, but another site I trust, thesportsnetwork, just posted Edm up 13-7 at the half. Did Sask take a safety, punt, and give up a long FG? What the fock.

Seriously, WHAT THE FOCK??????????????

GiantsRule, I just hit two more sites. Edm up 13-7 at the half.

Winnah. Winnah. Chicken dinnah. I wished I did the same.

I swear, I have no idea how, but another site I trust, thesportsnetwork, just posted Edm up 13-7 at the half. Did Sask take a safety, punt, and give up a long FG? What the fock.

Seriously, WHAT THE FOCK??????????????

GiantsRule, I just hit two more sites. Edm up 13-7 at the half.

Winnah. Winnah. Chicken dinnah. I wished I did the same.

Thanks. Thrilled to have won it, but it was still a retarded bet to take.

Still debating whether or not to buyback the game wager with Sask +3. I'm going to lose a ton on this over and want to limit total losses going into tomorrow.

Bodog is showing 13-7 fyi

Hey, that kicks ass for GiantsRule with his first half ticket, and the rest of us with a -4.5 ticket for the game, as we are all of the sudden covering. We are covering at the half. And praying for mediocrity that results in a cover in the second half. I really thought that Edmonton would be leading by double digits at this point. Fock. This game is taking years off my life.

Tulsa down 20-16. A TD covers the second half. I still can't compute how badly Tulsa's offense is executing against UTEP's defense. And why won't Palmer throw a focking pick. Comeon, dammit. :mad:

FYI...

Edmonton Safety - Luca Congi conceded.

Edmonton Field Goal - 47-yarder by Sean Fleming.

O....K. :mad:

FYI...

Edmonton Safety - Luca Congi conceded.

Edmonton Field Goal - 47-yarder by Sean Fleming.

O....K. :mad:

Aha!!!! I thought a safety had to be involved. Still, the fact that the Edm feed is playing in my house, how did I miss this exchange. Maybe I was paying too much attention to the Tulsa game. Still...nice job GiantsRule for that win. Honestly, I though about the same wager when you brought it up in the first place.

Okay, after not betting for nearly 2 1/2 years ( Fock U Chris Duhon) I think Im ready to get back in on the action.

Previously I used first fidelity (youwager.com). No real complaints but based on research and what I've read here Im thinking of going with VIPSPORTS or THEGREEK. Any opinions or feedback on these sites based on experiences AND . . .

Does anyone know if I can transfer money directly from paypal to an account with either of them?

Thanks.

Tulsa INT for a TD. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag down. :mad:

TD stands. :mad: :o :banana:

Okay, after not betting for nearly 2 1/2 years ( Fock U Chris Duhon) I think Im ready to get back in on the action.

Previously I used first fidelity (youwager.com). No real complaints but based on research and what I've read here Im thinking of going with VIPSPORTS or THEGREEK. Any opinions or feedback on these sites based on experiences AND . . .

Does anyone know if I can transfer money directly from paypal to an account with either of them?

Thanks.

Fock, dude. I guess that GiantsRule can steer you in the right direction. He has a rolodex on every offshore book.

Does anyone know if I can transfer money directly from paypal to an account with either of them.

Thanks.

Obviously, I'm going to recommend Olympic (thegreek), but with good reason. It's a great book with solid lines, in-game live betting, and tons of props. They also grade wagers lightning fast and are easy to deal with for withdrawals.

Best ways to fund a Greek acct is with Neteller or eCheck. Both are easy options and I think they are both free (I can only account for Neteller being free). If you decide to sign up, shoot me an email at BTC316@hotmail.com. My user ID for the account referral is 47829.

Unfortunately, no books take PayPal anymore. However, if you use Neteller to sign up (instant deposit; I think they charge $9), I'll reimburse you through PayPal or Neteller if I get the referral. Let me know if you're interested.

By the way, if you want to sign up with BoDog, I can make you an even better offer. Email me for details! :mad:

I'd love to see Tulsa pull a mini-Michigan State here. lol

Yep.

I haven't written off Tulsa to cover this game yet. We just need Palmer to cough up the ball. I hope he can revert to his usual form.

Yes! Palmer does cough it up. Game not over though. Still need to play well to win.

By the way, bought back the Edmonton bet for the second half (took Sask +3). I can't sit here listening to Candian feed and sweating out these crazy rules.

I'm just hoping that Edm somehow outscores Sask by just one so I can cash both, but I'd take an Edm 1 or 2 point win so I can push one and win one.

Good luck for everyone with the balls to let it ride. I envy you.

My Minnesota game is going to a shoot out. :unsure:

Sask INT, but pass INT called. Edm driving.

TD!!!!!!!!!!! Eskimos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmonton up 20-7. :banana: :banana: :banana:

12:09 remaining in Edm game.

My Minnesota game is going to a shoot out. :unsure:

Sask INT, but pass INT called. Edm driving.

TD!!!!!!!!!!! Eskimos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmonton up 20-7. :banana: :banana: :banana:

12:09 remaining in Edm game.

You're welcome!

Obviously, I'm going to recommend Olympic (thegreek), but with good reason. It's a great book with solid lines, in-game live betting, and tons of props. They also grade wagers lightning fast and are easy to deal with for withdrawals.

Best ways to fund a Greek acct is with Neteller or eCheck. Both are easy options and I think they are both free (I can only account for Neteller being free). If you decide to sign up, shoot me an email at BTC316@hotmail.com. My user ID for the account referral is 47829.

Unfortunately, no books take PayPal anymore. However, if you use Neteller to sign up (instant deposit; I think they charge $9), I'll reimburse you through PayPal or Neteller if I get the referral. Let me know if you're interested.

Yeah, I saw you pimpin Greek earlier, checked it out, and it seems to have one of the best ratings around.

Another ignorant question. What are my options on gettin money into Neteller? I ask cuz I'd like to use some $$$ I have sittin in my paypal account right now.

Yeah, I saw you pimpin Greek earlier, checked it out, and it seems to have one of the best ratings around.

Another ignorant question. What are my options on gettin money into Neteller? I ask cuz I'd like to use some $$$ I have sittin in my paypal account right now.

Not at all an ignorant question. You can fund using your bank account info and it's free, but takes a few days. If you're willing to pay the fee, you can have your account funded immediately and then transfer it to Greek to begin wagering.

Again, if that's the option you take, I'll gladly reimburse your fees. Email me if you have more questions while I watch my bankroll disappear.

I think I just hit both hockey games. Might be time to post those plays as well. 2-0 tonight, +2 untis.

Tulsa TD, 30-20. Still have a shot at the spread for the game. Need turnovers.

Not at all an ignorant question. You can fund using your bank account info and it's free, but takes a few days. If you're willing to pay the fee, you can have your account funded immediately and then transfer it to Greek to begin wagering.

Again, if that's the option you take, I'll gladly reimburse your fees. Email me if you have more questions while I watch my bankroll disappear.

Cool. I'll prolly set it up early in the morning and e-mail you so you can get your referral and I can get my $9 to feel a LIL better about what I'll likely lose tomm. :banana:

How early will you be accessing your email, if I may ask?

:unsure:

Scary how it feels SO good to be stepping back into the world of being a full fledged sports denegerate.

Im back bioootchezzz!!!

:banana:

Less than 6 minutes to go, Edmonton is up 20-10. Need a good drive here.

Tulsa up 30-20. Need a fluke TD here.

Eh, sweating out some games. Downing some alcohol.

Edmonton has the ball near mid field with the kickoff after Sask FG.

Cool. I'll prolly set it up early in the morning and e-mail you so you can get your referral and I can get my $9 to feel a LIL better about what I'll likely lose tomm. :wacko:

How early will you be accessing your email, if I may ask?

:dunno:

Scary how it feels SO good to be stepping back into the world of being a full fledged sports denegerate.

Im back bioootchezzz!!!

:clap:

I hope you're depositing a lot to get the most out of your sign-on bonus (and, ahem, it helps me too!) :D

I'm up around 9:00-9:30 a.m. EST tomorrow morning. When you sign up, email me your real name (I won't share it with anyone, your email address, and your new Olympic account user ID). I'll then email OLY's customer service, let them know I referred you, and remind them that they need to credit you with your bonus. Once they let me know the balance is in my account, I can send you the deposit fee through either PayPal or Neteller (your call).

It's important you email me so I can let them know immediately that we're both owed money. Are you all set with a Neteller account?

Less than 6 minutes to go, Edmonton is up 20-10. Need a good drive here.

Tulsa up 30-20. Need a fluke TD here.

Eh, sweating out some games. Downing some alcohol.

Edmonton has the ball near mid field with the kickoff after Sask FG.

Could really use another Sask FG and then straight defense for the rest of the game! :P