Sign in to follow this  
baltfool

Who else didn't play Colston?

I've been watching him all game, and I never would've guess he'd get one in during garbage time. As a Ravens fan, I didn't think this game would have a 'garbage time'. It sucks watching one of your players score, and knowing it isn't helping you a bit! I figured he'd have an 'off game' vs. the Ravens. Damn!

Started him in 1 league with Driver.....

Benched him and am playing Brees and Ravens DST in my 7-0 league. We don't get penalized for INT! Crap! He is on my bench behind Housmandzadeh, Driver, and Holt. Who do I bench for him! Driver I guess.....

Colston owner here. I started him.

It looks like you guys didn't do your research before the game. Otherwise, you would have realized Colston had a huge size advantage over his cover-man this week.

Started him in one league, but have Eric Parker starting ahead of him in another.

I didn't think he'd be able to get going against the Ravens--now it looks like it might cost me a W.

I played him over Burress, but I also played Bryant Johnson over Burress as well, so I screwed up there.

AAAaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!! :pointstosky: :lol: :pointstosky: :lol:

I always over-analyze everything and my team is too deep (with mediocre players), and I always cost myself the game! I have got to quit playing......

Benched him for E Parker. And started the NO defense to boot. I was expecting the grind them out, low scoring affair everyone else was. And I'm losing by a little less than the points he wouldv'e gotten for me. :pointstosky:

Started colston and Brees at the last minute, talked myself into garbage time scoring. didn't even think to pray for combined FF points of... 59!?! :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :lol:

I agree, Colston is now pretty much unbenchable, especially since he should be almost everyone's #3WR, even tho he's scoring like a great #2!

I have Brady and Watson and with Fitz out I was going to go for it all on Monday night and start Gabriel but made a last minute decision to put Colston back in at WR.

:pointstosky:

Started Grossman and Colston this week, almost convinced myself into playing Eric Parker but remembered how consistent he was before the bye week. I think this kid's the O ROY.

I benched him... but started:

Brees: 21.92

A Green: 26.3

L Johnson: 43.1

T Jones: 21.4

T Holt: INC

Steve Smith: TBD

O Daniels: 26.4

N. Kaeding: TBD

Vikings D: TBD

Totally insane. On my bench:

Lundy: 17.4

Colston: 31.3

Cotchery: INC

I'm hoping to break the scoring record!

I benched him... but started:

Brees: 21.92

A Green: 26.3

L Johnson: 43.1

T Jones: 21.4

T Holt: INC

Steve Smith: TBD

O Daniels: 26.4

N. Kaeding: TBD

Vikings D: TBD

Totally insane. On my bench:

Lundy: 17.4

Colston: 31.3

Cotchery: INC

I'm hoping to break the scoring record!

Knock it off... Some of us will lose because we benched him and have more then 8 teams in our league. :banana:

Knock it off... Some of us will lose because we benched him and have more then 8 teams in our league. :(

I'm in a VERY competitive 12 teamer.

Yes, it's gay to brag but this is rarely my scenario so I had to share!

It's a 1 player keeper - I kept LJ, and Steve Smith and Holt were the 4th and 5th WRs taken after Fitz, Chad J and TO. Some years things just work out!

:banana:

Best TE not named owen daniels...EVAH!

ill give you that....im just glad that im in a league that knows the players positions...

colston is an everyday TE, i guess.. :banana:

but as a wr, hes still a question mark...

i started brady over brees...brees is becoming an every week start...im happy with both..but cant ignore brees much longer...

When he's your TE he's basicaly unbenchable. He's basicaly Drew Brees' new Antonio Gates. Brees is a good qb who will keep giving him the ball becaue he's so big and brees can put the ball where only colston can catch it. He perfected the art with gates. Now colston is reaping the rewards(gates did to but colston got a head start because brees practiced that throw). Some guy in my league dropped him in the 2nd week and i picked him up. lucky me.

Colston owner here. I started him.

It looks like you guys didn't do your research before the game. Otherwise, you would have realized Colston had a huge size advantage over his cover-man this week.

:banana:

Started him with Wayne & Coles(any time now :mad: )

Took all the advise I got on my RB2 this week & chucked it.....Sat Dillon & Jlewis & had the balls to start Gore with TJones :banana:

Winslow is ripping it up vs the Jets & the only Den player Brackett hasn't tackled is Elway :pointstosky:

I smell a W :headbanger:

I started Colston and had LJ. My team kicked ass this weekend. I knew never to sit Colston as soon as I saw him play like the first few games. I just knew he was a stud from the get go especially with Brees throwing him the ball.

I benched him and I dang near would have won if I didnt.

What did we learn?

NEVER BENCH MARQUES COLSTON!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown: :mad: :mad: