Sign in to follow this  
stop talking cheerleader

Geek Meet Fockers

you have some quality rackage there, and your cheeks look like mini version of them, you should draw nipples on them.

Why didn't you crop the shocker out of the photo?

:thumbsup: I was thinking the same. Actually, I was thinking he was showing us what his other hand is doing.

to STC or Pete, unclear.

I thought Pete was a chick? :doh:

Seriously, tell me you guys love Green Chili as much as I do. I miss that more than anything in Colorado. (Sad, seeing as how my family still lives there!).

You ask for that down here in Texor and they give you some nasty green tomatillo salsa crap. 10 Million Messicans per square mile down here and Texas still thinks the 'fajita' is the end all and be all of Messican food. :thumbsup:

This is the guy who teaches the sexual pleasure classes? :thumbsup:

Well, he does have his cap turned around so that the bill doesn't get in the way. Then again, so does FBT... :detective:

I thought Pete was a chick? :unsure:

Seriously, tell me you guys love Green Chili as much as I do. I miss that more than anything in Colorado. (Sad, seeing as how my family still lives there!).

You ask for that down here in Texor and they give you some nasty green tomatillo salsa crap. 10 Million Messicans per square mile down here and Texas still thinks the 'fajita' is the end all and be all of Messican food. :thumbsup:

The bull has good green chili too, never seem to eat it though :ninja:

Pete = Sloth from "Goonies"

Nice earrings douche bag

Even I don't wear earrings anymore. That's saying a lot.

Even I don't wear earrings anymore. That's saying a lot.

To each his own I guess.

I thought Pete was a chick? :banana:

You ask for that down here in Texor and they give you some nasty green tomatillo salsa crap. 10 Million Messicans per square mile down here and Texas still thinks the 'fajita' is the end all and be all of Messican food. <_<

Wiffle: Santa Fe Flats New Mex Grill on the northside. 249 and Louetta Rd. I had their Green Chili burrito and was pleasently surprised. They offer a full menu of southwest style mex. food.

Closest thing to real Green Chili in Houston. Not the greatest, but good for a fix. I miss Colorado/NM Green Chilie too :banana:

you look much better in this pic than you do in the one on the pic thread....cutie.....(STC)