Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Halloween "kids that suxor" thread

Early in the evening, about 4 boys show up. Ages 9-12 ish. One sees the bucket of candy and walks up to start taking some. I'm like "back off, sparky". I give them each candy and they start heading back to a waiting minivan. I stand on the front porch watching as they go towards a big blowup spider I have out front like they are going to mess with it. After about 5 seconds a mom (I'm guessing) in the car yells, "cmon boys, he's watching you." :banana:

I'm thinking if those were my kids and they were looking to vandalize something, warning them that the owner was watching would not be the words I would use. Then again, if those were the words I would use, my kids would be as rude as these assbags.

Add stories here.

Early in the evening, about 4 boys show up. Ages 9-12 ish. One sees the bucket of candy and walks up to start taking some. I'm like "back off, sparky". I give them each candy and they start heading back to a waiting minivan. I stand on the front porch watching as they go towards a big blowup spider I have out front like they are going to mess with it. After about 5 seconds a mom (I'm guessing) in the car yells, "cmon boys, he's watching you." :banana:

I'm thinking if those were my kids and they were looking to vandalize something, warning them that the owner was watching would not be the words I would use. Then again, if those were the words I would use, my kids would be as rude as these assbags.

Add stories here.

Happy Halloween Mr. Scrooge !

Do what I did and cut a glory hole in your front door. If you see some possible suxor kids comming up to your door, whip it out and pee on them :banana:

We were handing out treat bags, so each kid obviously got one (they each had several things in it - I'm pretty generous). About 6 kids come up to the door at the same time. After the bags are given out, one of the younger kid says, "Hey, I want more!" An older kids tries to shut him up, and the kid reiterates, "No I want MORE!" Well, it was irritating until the little pi$$er actually got drug off the front porch by the older kids. I cracked up.

We were handing out treat bags, so each kid obviously got one (they each had several things in it - I'm pretty generous). About 6 kids come up to the door at the same time. After the bags are given out, one of the younger kid says, "Hey, I want more!" An older kids tries to shut him up, and the kid reiterates, "No I want MORE!" Well, it was irritating until the little pi$$er actually got drug off the front porch by the older kids. I cracked up.

Treat bags suck, rank right up there with popcorn balls. :headbanger:

Early in the evening, about 4 boys show up. Ages 9-12 ish. One sees the bucket of candy and walks up to start taking some. I'm like "back off, sparky". I give them each candy and they start heading back to a waiting minivan. I stand on the front porch watching as they go towards a big blowup spider I have out front like they are going to mess with it. After about 5 seconds a mom (I'm guessing) in the car yells, "cmon boys, he's watching you." :blink:

Add stories here.

Maybe she was nervous about you watching her kids. :rolleyes:

We set a bowl of candy on the porch with a sign taped to it that said, Take One. Happy Holloween.

When we returned from taking our boys around the bowl along with all the candy was gone. The wife talked me into leaving the candy on the porch even though I knew some 12 year would dump the whole bowl in his bag. I guess I underestimated the little fockers.

I want my focking lettuce crisper bowl back man.

We set a bowl of candy on the porch with a sign taped to it that said, Take One. Happy Holloween.

When we returned from taking our boys around the bowl along with all the candy was gone. The wife talked me into leaving the candy on the porch even though I knew some 12 year would dump the whole bowl in his bag. I guess I underestimated the little fockers.

Next year, put an exploding dye pack in the bowl. :doublethumbsup:

The glory hole idea worked out greta :thumbsdown:

I peed on 4 of the little basturds, and pooped on two of 'em :wub:

Happy Halloween you little pricks :lol:

Every year that I can remember I can make a comment about some ###### kid and how his parents don't handle him/her/them correctly. This year, for the first time ever i have no complaints. One kid even told me he liked the flowers in my garden. Go figure. :thumbsdown:

You have GOT to be kidding me. Did you EVER go trick or treating as a kid?

You have GOT to be kidding me. Did you EVER go trick or treating as a kid?

Are you married? Did you read and comprehend his defense? :doublethumbsup:

I ended up turning the outside lights off and eating the candy myself :doublethumbsup:

I hate when the little shitheads show up in regular clothes. If you are going to go out and trick or treat, at least put on a focking costume. :banana:

I also hate when adults go around with their children with their own bag for candy! What the fock? Go buy your own damn candy you focking degenerate. What kind of example are you setting for your kids. Adults doing this is nothing more than pan handeling. :doublethumbsup:

I hate when the little shitheads show up in regular clothes. If you are going to go out and trick or treat, at least put on a focking costume. :mad:

This group of kids came to our door, and one boy had no costume on. I said, "where's your costume?" And he looks at me and says, "At home." Like.....duh!!!

Also, I should mention that these kids were all Mexicans/Dominicans/whatevers and their moms were with them, taking the candy from my bowl (I just hold the bowl out and let kids grab from it) and putting it in the kids' bags.

:thumbsdown:

This group of kids came to our door, and one boy had no costume on. I said, "where's your costume?" And he looks at me and says, "At home." Like.....duh!!!

Also, I should mention that these kids were all Mexicans/Dominicans/whatevers and their moms were with them, taking the candy from my bowl (I just hold the bowl out and let kids grab from it) and putting it in the kids' bags.

Focking messicans. :mad:

their moms were with them, taking the candy from my bowl (I just hold the bowl out and let kids grab from it) and putting it in the kids' bags.

That's not Trick or Treating. That's food shopping.

That's not Trick or Treating. That's food shopping.

Food shopping....aka panhandling