Sign in to follow this  
30 Fat, Bald & Texan

Why do Bowling Allys

I have never bowled in a league before. My buddy asked if I wanted to join his team so I said sure. We are bowling last night and there is a guy on the lane next to us. He was your average 70 old man with gray hair. Then he turns around and he's got a focking rat tail mullet! He litterally had the whole business in the front with a party rat tail in the back. It got me to looking around the bowling ally and I realized he was right on par with everybody else. If they didn't have a speech impediment they were wearing filth covered T-shirts with holes in them or had little Joe Dirts raising hell in the game room.

Dont forget the 6 ball suitcase on wheels (who needs 6 balls?) or the zubaz. :rolleyes:

Because it is an activity where they can drink, smoke, drink, chew tabacky, drink and wear fancy shoes.

I think it's cause they like to see who can chuck a 15lb ball down the alley the fastest, so this prompts them to start wearing ratty t-shirts or the t-shirts with cutout sleeves or just wife beaters to show off their "muscles" when they launch the ball.... once that starts happening (and it's inevitable to start happening), all the white trash people think it's the new hangout cause they too wear sh!tty clothes with cutout sleeves, and then it just avalanches from there. next thing you know it's packed full of redneck white trash and the parking lot is full of camaros and mustangs :rolleyes:

Bowling Alleys? Pfffft. Why does FFToday attract them?

Dont forget the 6 ball suitcase on wheels (who needs 6 balls?) or the zubaz. :ninja:

That's another thing. The whole f'n rack was full of "God Bless America" or neon pink bowling balls. There was one in the rack last night that didn't even move. I guess it's one of those "you might be a red neck if your bowling ball has a picture of Jeff Gordon on it".

I guess it's one of those "you might be a red neck if your bowling ball has a picture of Jeff Gordon on it".

that is FUNNY!

I've honestly NEVER been in a bowling alley.

Thanks for reminding me why.

I don't know the answer to your question though.

Because they can afford to go bowling. Not everyone can afford to go to pro sporting events. How much does it cost a familay of 4 to go to a NFL, NBA, or MLB game?