Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

I have detected that the "tone" on the Geek Board....

has turned a little bit more negative than usual recently. It seems I will have to turn it up a notch or two:

:cheers: :banana: ;) :banana: :banana:

Agreed. This new batch of aliases is super lame :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown: They are a bunch of whiny b!tches that only post when they have something negative to say about someone else, lame :thumbsup: Be nice...or go punch yourself in the face and let out your aggression or something.

:thumbsdown: They are a bunch of whiny b!tches that only post when they have something negative to say about someone else, lame :thumbsdown: Be nice...or go punch yourself in the face and let out your aggression or something.

will you marry me??? :thumbsup: please..... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I don't necessarily mind an alias if it's witty or entertaining, but to create one solely with the intent of attacking someone else is beyond lame really.

Why don't you stick an unpened 16oz beer can up your ass and go fock yourself. And try to slink out of here without your flabby man boobs jiggling, because that is a site no one wants to see.

Why don't you stick an unpened 16oz beer can up your ass and go fock yourself. And try to slink out of here without your flabby man boobs jiggling, because that is a site no one wants to see.

See, what can't you be a little bit more like this charmer? :cry:

Here's my contribution:

:clap: :dunno: :D :banana:

Not bad, not bad at all, but please return the banana by Friday. :banana:

Dude - it's not often you see a freak accidental teabag. :dunno:

has turned a little bit more negative than usual recently. It seems I will have to turn it up a notch or two:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Isn't this a good thing? :huh:

If I was gay, I swear I'd break into your apartment, duck tape your hands, legs, and mouth shut, and assrape you all night long.

:cry: