Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Probably my best post EVER

http://www.break.com/index/midget_fight_on_springer.html :banana: :mad: :mad:

I almost cried from laughing. You have to watch all of it because at the end, Steve has to break up the fight and I thought it was the funniest part. Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. :doublethumbsup:

Insert Gutterboy joke here"....................................................................."

Wow. :rolleyes: I'm both :rolleyes: and :rolleyes: . Reckon I'm going to hell. :(

best part is the smaller dude couldnt get up on his own and kept wiggling his way to a chair or wall to lift himself up only to be smacked right back down :lol:

The audience reaction is the epitomy of disturbing. "MIDGET FIGHT, MIDGET FIGHT!!" :banana: The vibe reminds me of the movie Running Man where Arnold's character finds himself competing for his life for entertainment. Or what went on in the Roman Colloseum. Not that Springer's audience is that banal or cruel, but out of everyone out there, they certainly seem to have the most promise.

/killjoy

The only thing that would be more laughable is him trying to bang his midget girlfriend. The guy can't even stand up on his own.