Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

***The Offical Lee Evans Appreciation Thread***

Thank you, Mr. Evans for almost single handedly winning my game for me. i :heart: Lee Evans. :mad:

:mad: :dunno: :cheers:

hes had a nice body of work this season.

even if you take his 2 83 yard Tds out today he had 9 rec for 100 yards.

i think hes taking a step up to the 2nd tier or WRs with housh, horn, coles, muhammed, branch, roy williams

Guest JahRasta311

###### Lee Evans, anyone who played him today is a complete idiot and has a shitty fuckin team.

###### Lee Evans, anyone who played him today is a complete idiot and has a shitty fuckin team.

sounds like someone just had his team raped by lee evans. :(

what's even more sad is that I started Evans in 2 leagues - I already lost one game and will probably lose the other...thank you very much Mr. Bulger...

I just traded away Cadillac Williams for Lee Evans. So far so good. And it's nice of Chad Johnson to show up as well.

I appreciate Lee Evens a ton this morning. :mellow: :banana: :banana:

for being on my opponents bench

Had Lee Evans and LT each go huge for me, in an easy win. Gotta love when a QB only has eyes for one WR (like Favre/Driver kinda). I traded Kitna for Lee Evans a few weeks ago, and people were claiming bad trade ... hopefully this shows people that Lee Evans (like the guy above said) is approaching Teir 2 status.

I'm sure when they chips are down and it's playoff time, he will return to being Lee Evans.

Then again, most teams starting Lee Evans probably won't make the playoffd, including the Bills.

No I didn't play him this week, it's just the way it is.

I played against him in two leagues, and won both games, fock lee evans. :dunno:

how dare you! :thumbsup:

I'm sure when they chips are down and it's playoff time, he will return to being Lee Evans.

Then again, most teams starting Lee Evans probably won't make the playoffd, including the Bills.

in leagues were you start 4 and 5 WRs Lee Evans is pretty damn good.

how dare you! :dunno:

in leagues were you start 4 and 5 WRs Lee Evans is pretty damn good.

How many teams in a league like that? mine is 15 teams we start 2 WR. The team that started Lee Evans yesterday will not make the playoffs.

Other than against MIA and NE, Evans has been a very consistent starter. This is the last time I leave him on the bench and start Chambers.

Other than against MIA and NE, Evans has been a very consistent starter. This is the last time I leave him on the bench and start Chambers.

:banana:

too bad they play miami and n.e. twice each

How many teams in a league like that? mine is 15 teams we start 2 WR. The team that started Lee Evans yesterday will not make the playoffs.

i play in 2 leagues where we start 3 WR, 1 WR/R and a WR/TE. :banana:

too bad they play miami and n.e. twice each

Week 3 - 15

Week 4 -11

Week 5 - 19

Week 6 - 12

Week 7 - 1

Bye Week-

Week 9 - 12

Week 10 - 8

Week 11 - 44

since week 3 not too bad. :dunno:

How many teams in a league like that?

I read somewhere that the texans didn't put their #1 cb (Dunta Robinson) on him so don't get so excited guys, in fact prepare vesfor a disappointing week against the jax.

I had Evans on my bench

My 2 starting WR got a combined 8 pts.

0 pts from my Kicker

I think 4 from mydefense (Chargers)

and I still won :dunno:

hooray LJ, Westbrook & Brady.

I read somewhere that the texans didn't put their #1 cb (Dunta Robinson) on him so don't get so excited guys, in fact prepare vesfor a disappointing week against the jax.

For some reason known only to God and Kubiak, the Texans insist on putting Robinson on one side of the field and leaving him there. So team with one good WR just line their guy up on the other side and victimize Faggins or Sanders, neither of whom belong in a starters role on any NFL team. Losman threw against Robinson two or three times yesterday for zero completions and an INT for a TD.

I have him on my team and I have locked up a play-off spot. I started him yesterday, I think it was only the second time I've started him all year, but before you write off every team in every league that has him on their roster, look at WR target statistics. He is consistently in the top 10 week in and week out in WR targets. Like it or not the Bills try to put the ball in his hands a lot. That equals opportunities. I'd rather have a tier 2 WR that gets 10-15 targets a game, than a tier 1 that gets 3-8. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, or was 265 and 2 TDs. Be as bitter as you like, it's hard to argue with those types of numbers, and yes it was only one game, one game where he made the most of all those opportunities he gets every week. Can't blame an owner for having him and starting him. IMHO

Whatever Ziggy. :mad: My team is 7-4 and on its way to the playoffs.

8 - 3 here and looking forward to the playoffs in a couple of weeks. Evens will be running with Holt and Driver in a bid for my championship. It's hard to argue with the number of targets this guy gets, and hopefully Losman will keep up his long pass accuracy... it was pretty awsome yesterday!!

12 team league where we start 3 WR's. Evans-Driver-Ocho Cinco has been money for me as of late.

8-3 and rolling towards the playoffs.

In my league Evans now has more fantasy points on the season than Harrison, Roy Williams, Boldin, etc. :ninja:

I am loving Lee Evans today!! I am in 14 teamer and Evans is my #3 WR..with boldin and plax being #1 and #2..with mcnabbs injury devastating me I needed Lee in the worst way and boy did he deliver..I am 9-2 right now and even tho I dont have my man Donovan anymore if I win next week against a team thats 0-11...that should clinch me best record and #1 seed with a bye in playoffs.