Sign in to follow this  
UPS

McNabb a Viking?

Rumors at FOX's web site are flying about this being Plummer's last year as a Bronco to make room for Cutler and maybe dealing him to Philly in the off season. This could be Childress's opportunity to get McNabb since Johnson is old and not mobile. Do you think it could happen?

Rumors at FOX's web site are flying about this being Plummer's last year as a Bronco to make room for Cutler and maybe dealing him to Philly in the off season. This could be Childress's opportunity to get McNabb since Johnson is old and not mobile. Do you think it could happen?

Well Mcnabb will be old and not mobile after this injury so take your pick.

Not likely as they already have their QB of the future on the roster in Jackson.

I think you're full of sh!t. That's what I think could happen.

I think you're full of sh!t. That's what I think could happen.

I've monitored this board for some time and noticed that Mephisto's responses are always negative, sarcastic, and he likes to over use those nasty four letter words? Why is that?

I think no matter where McNabb will be, rest assured he'll find a way to get injured for 5 games/season.

Gee...a running mobile QB getting hurt every year...

I said it last year, Philly should've taken advantage of their crap finish last year, traded up for Leinart, QB of the future.

vikes got rid of an overpriced & overrated qb with A bum knee, no way they trade for one now.

:banana:

I've monitored this board for some time and noticed that Mephisto's responses are always negative, sarcastic, and he likes to over use those nasty four letter words? Why is that?

because he's an eagles fan :banana:

I always save it for "ridiculous rumor" threads like this one... as if it has any even remote basis in reality.

Not likely as they already have their QB of the future on the roster in Jackson.

:thumbsup:

The coaching staff was really praising Jackson in training camp.

It would be nice to have a QB of the present, though.

McNabb is the face of the franchise. No way that trade happens.

Either he'll recover from the knee surgery and pick up where he left off, or he won't and then why would Minnesota want him?

You do know who Mephisto is right? He's the Devil, and the Devil is very filthy :banana: .

perhaps its a response to your assinine question.. ;)

McNabb is the face of the franchise. No way that trade happens.

Either he'll recover from the knee surgery and pick up where he left off, or he won't and then why would Minnesota want him?

Well here is an interesting question for you newbie. What if he does not recover? Looks like a whole lot of longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg seasons in Philly LOL. Even if he does recover he will be a pocketpasser AKA Bledsoe. Oh why am I comparing him to Bledsoe. Bledsoe is a better QB. I see you guys have no one to talk to now that I don't post anymore LOL.