Sign in to follow this  
FantasyBowl33

Notre Dame

??

Huh?

Just wondering what happened to you...I got a partial email from you...but then nothing else. Wondering what's up... :headbanger:

Just wondering what happened to you...I got a partial email from you...but then nothing else. Wondering what's up... :dunno:

Ummm... who is "Snoopy1?" Is there another name in your FFToday past? :headbanger:

If this is who I think it is... I replied to your "huh?" email with my sad ass explanation... then never heard from you.

Ummm... who is "Snoopy1?" Is there another name in your FFToday past? :headbanger:

If this is who I think it is... I replied to your "huh?" email with my sad ass explanation... then never heard from you.

YGM

Ummm... who is "Snoopy1?" Is there another name in your FFToday past? :dunno:

Finkle is Einhorn

HTH :headbanger:

I like soup....

:banana:

Finkle..Einhorn...I taught you how to photoshop... :banana:

That's what I thought!

Well, if you sent it to my work email, it'll probably take an hour or two to work it's way through the 8 gazillion email marshall filters...

That's what I thought!

Well, if you sent it to my work email, it'll probably take an hour or two to work it's way through the 8 gazillion email marshall filters...

NP...haven't heard from you in awhile...hope you are having an awesome post-thanksgiving. :banana:

NP...haven't heard from you in awhile...hope you are having an awesome post-thanksgiving. :banana:

I responded to your last email... the one asking if I was spell checking... lol - no...

Did you get that?

And things are going great... busy, but great... had a good Thanksgiving...

You?

I responded to your last email... the one asking if I was spell checking... lol - no...

Did you get that?

And things are going great... busy, but great... had a good Thanksgiving...

You?

Pretty good, had a nice T-day with a co-workers family. You would of felt at home..they had so many relatives there. Small family me...I was a bit in awe.

Been crazy busy at work, but we just pushed through two huge projects, so things should be quiet for a couple of weeks. Other then that, I'm looking to make a move, Chicago possibly. I'll give you the lowdown off the boards...

Glad things are going great for you.

..... :shocking: ...... :cry:

Michigan had their chance....they LOST!!!!

If SC wins they should go....I hope they dont though so UM will get hammered and ignorant wannabe fans like you will go away

Is USC undefeated? Last time I checked they lost to a mediocre Oregon State team that was unranked. Plus the barely won most of their games. USC is overrated. Michigan lost to the team that was ranked 1 all season by a mere 3 points. Plus Michigan spanked Notre Dame.

Is USC undefeated? Last time I checked they lost to a mediocre Oregon State team that was unranked. Plus the barely won most of their games. USC is overrated. Michigan lost to the team that was ranked 1 all season by a mere 3 points. Plus Michigan spanked Notre Dame.

:dunno: ............ :mad: ............... :mad: .................. :cry: .................. :cry:

If SC wins, they will have the same quality win(it will actually count more since at the end of the season) as UM, both with one loss and USC actually schedules REAL games on their out of conference schedule...ND, ARK, Nebraska. SC played, and beat, 3 teams in the top 25(4 if they beat ND), Michigan has played 2 and lost to one of them...USC will and deservingly so, move ahead and get a shot at the title if they win. If you knew anything about college football, and werent just a whiny UM fan, you would know this.

Oh if UM would have taken care of business in the first place..??..Tressell owns that team

:blink: ............ :thumbsup: ............... :wall: .................. :clap: .................. :cry:

SC played, and beat, 3 teams in the top 25(4 if they beat ND), Michigan has played 2 and lost to one of them...

Michigan has played 3 in the top 8, and beat 2 handily, and barely loss to the one, which is the top team. Michigan SOS is #2 in the country, USC right now is #9, but, will likely be #1 or close to #1 is SOS after playing ND.

Michigan has played 3 in the top 8, and beat 2 handily, and barely loss to the one, which is the top team. Michigan SOS is #2 in the country, USC right now is #9, but, will likely be #1 or close to #1 is SOS after playing ND.

I was taking ND out of the equation, if you would actually read a post before responding, you would have understood that. The only reason UMs sched is ranked higher is because of the OSU game, which was a LOSS. SC has more quality WINS taking out ND. If they beat ND, there is no arguement that can keep them out.

I was taking ND out of the equation, if you would actually read a post before responding, you would have understood that. The only reason UMs sched is ranked higher is because of the OSU game, which was a LOSS. SC has more quality WINS taking out ND. If they beat ND, there is no arguement that can keep them out.

:cheers:

Brady Quinn is the Rex Grossman of college.

TERRIBLY over-rated and will be exposed this weekend.