Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Commentary Rounds 13-15

Over halfway home on day three. I'm amazed. :wall:

My feelings on Palmer were all over the main board a week ago. Lloyd's one of the sleeper receivers I'd be happy to have. It's thinning out on offense.

:wall:

FFKing did say he'd check in by now...

I have FF Aff's next pick, and I believe Mac is ready also...

I'm not proxying tonight unless we get a crowd in here waiting and ready.

:wall:

FFKing did say he'd check in by now...

I have FF Aff's next pick, and I believe Mac is ready also...

I'm not proxying tonight unless we get a crowd in here waiting and ready.

I guess I better not bother waiting if griggs left eh? See you at 10:00 am eastern before the beach. PS2, here I come. :huh:

It's almost 9 here and I may be calling it a night. I doubt you'll be picking that early PIK, but I should be logging on about that time. Hopefully things will time out nicely tomorrow. No worries. Enjoy da beach, bruddah... :wall:

I'm logging off now too. I am pretty sure BarnabyWilde will be making his own picks from here on out, but will check in to make sure that happens.

Thanks, everyone, for dealing with my occasional delays as I tried to get BW on the cell and explain what happened and read lists of players still available (since he wasn't carrying cheat sheets around Disneyland :wall: ).

Zap - I have a dentist appt. in the morning, so I sent you a list for my next pick. Then there is a long wait which should let me check in before my round 14 pick.

I'm actually leaving town tomorrow around noon for the weekend. Will have sproradic internet access. Are we going to take the weekend off?

going under the knife in about an hour.

Zap has my picks - a couple at least...maybe between the mail I sent to his junk mail account & the mail I sent to the email he listed here some will be left. Priority on the ones sent to the mail he listed here.

I'll try to check back around noon....uh, depending on how f-d up I am from the drugs.

wish me luck?

:thumbsup: :huh: :(

Zap has my picks - a couple at least...maybe between the mail I sent to his junk mail account & the mail I sent to the email he listed here some will be left. Priority on the ones sent to the mail he listed here.

I'll try to check back around noon....uh, depending on how f-d up I am from the drugs.

wish me luck?

:huh: :( :(

Good luck with that scooter. :thumbsup:

Good luck man. I'll take your spot in the high stakes league if things don't go well :huh: :thumbsup:

thanks. I'm kinda freaked out - never had surgery before on anything.

T-Minus 50 minutes and counting....my ride'll be here any minute. have fun mocking while I bleed.

lol

back in a an hour -- hopefully the mall king picks by then

I am out.

Good luck man. I'll take your spot in the high stakes league if things don't go well :(  :huh:

lol - at this stage, you'll get to pay for it, too.

hahahaha

Sorry that is not an option :thumbsup:

I will name the team in your honor though. "Scooter's Tribute" has a nice ring to it, and leave...hmm...40% of winnings to your estate. It's a good deal. Think about it :(

Good morning. Round 15 in the books today!? Where's FFKing? :thumbsup:

Proxy Proxy Proxy!! The crowd is chanting! Maybe I'm hearing voices again. :huh:

He must be harrassing the little people at the mall again...

I'm actually leaving town tomorrow around noon for the weekend. Will have sproradic internet access. Are we going to take the weekend off?

:thumbsup:

[slavedriver]Take off the weekend? It never crossed my mind.[/slavedriver]

These things usually bog down Friday through Sunday, so we'll just take what we can get. No pressure for pace, lists or picks, but I really would like to see us through 15 today. If we do that, then sure, I'll call it off til Monday. Pick as please over the weekend. No sense hanging out waiting for others.

But I will be here. 24/7! :huh:

Proxy Proxy Proxy!! The crowd is chanting! Maybe I'm hearing voices again. :huh:

I'm leaving for the beach between 1-2 eastern time. I have to distribute 4 yards of loam before that. I will be checking in between shovelfulls. :(

The malls out here aren't even open yet. He was on the clock for several hours last night, and an hour or so this morning, using PST. I'll start the proxy process at the bottom of the hour, give him until the top to fix the first pick or lose them both. Fair enough. Let's go look at his team. Everyone is here for a nice run except Barnaby, and Eagles said he'd be checking in, so I say we get the heck out of round 12 here in a few minutes.

edit: I edited that post four times for typos and clarity. :thumbsup:

COFFEE!!

wish me luck?

:huh: :( :(

good luck dude :thumbsup:

If that was my team, I'd be considering handcuffing Bennett, because the other Minny backs are moving up the food chain on a thinning list. Moe or O is the question? And that's if it was my team. Haven't checked the consensus for backs, but will do so now. He may want to keep building D, or take another receiver? He hass two qbs and other than that, this is BOP or handcuff Bennett. Help me out here, I think I'm on decaf today.

If that was my team, I'd be considering handcuffing Bennett, because the other Minny backs are moving up the food chain on a thinning list. Moe or O is the question? And that's if it was my team. Haven't checked the consensus for backs, but will do so now. He may want to keep building D, or take another receiver? He hass two qbs and other than that, this is BOP or handcuff Bennett. Help me out here, I think I'm on decaf today.

O Smith sounds logical to me...

If that was my team, I'd be considering handcuffing Bennett, because the other Minny backs are moving up the food chain on a thinning list.  Moe or O is the question?  And that's if it was my team.  Haven't checked the consensus for backs, but will do so now.  He may want to keep building D, or take another receiver?  He hass two qbs and other than that, this is BOP or handcuff Bennett.  Help me out here, I think I'm on decaf today.

Checking the consensus first, since that's how I said I would play these situations.

If that was my team, I'd be considering handcuffing Bennett, because the other Minny backs are moving up the food chain on a thinning list.  Moe or O is the question?  And that's if it was my team.  Haven't checked the consensus for backs, but will do so now.  He may want to keep building D, or take another receiver?  He hass two qbs and other than that, this is BOP or handcuff Bennett.  Help me out here, I think I'm on decaf today.

Checking the consensus first, since that's how I said I would play these situations.

Pretty obvious imo. :angry:

Pretty obvious imo. :angry:

:angry:

I do not like doing this. Since I missed the bottom of the hour, he now has ten minutes and I make two picks and we move along. There's a couple or so backs ahead of O and Moe is just behind him, so he gets all three Minny backs, maybe Mew Moore later too. :D j/k. I do have to pick two players for him though. One will be Smith. The other is yet undecided.

After looking at his team I would take Onterrio and a WR. :angry:

I know you would. How many wides you got already? Five? Six? :angry:

I was thinking of giving him a WR or DL with the second pick. Heading back to the consensus and IDP Tony now.

He still needs a kicker...

I highly recommend removing kickers from your leagues. It's liberating. There was a great article at um... some other craptastic worthless ff site that just happened to have one great article... anyway, that article broke down positional cheatsheets historically against actual results and did all this other stat work to explain that kicker drafting is the most luck based of them all. After that it is team Ds. Goid uses neither; thus, winning here has reduced the luck factor; thus, increased skill bragging rights. Faulty logic noted. Kickers are lame. I'm stalling, brb.

He still needs a kicker...

I highly recommend removing kickers from your leagues. It's liberating. There was a great article at um... some other craptastic worthless ff site that just happened to have one great article... anyway, that article broke down positional cheatsheets historically against actual results and did all this other stat work to explain that kicker drafting is the most luck based of them all. After that it is team Ds. Goid uses neither; thus, winning here has reduced the luck factor; thus, increased skill bragging rights. Faulty logic noted. Kickers are lame. I'm stalling, brb.

Interesting. I didn't even realize we weren't drafting kickers...

I'll update those as soon as this whiner leaves my office and go get Aff's list if he hasn't picked. Ten more minutes Mac.

Wow,this draft moved in three days!! I am very thankful for BleedingEagleGren for being my proxy. :angry: Now, I need to get my bearings!! :angry: