Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

How often do you piss the bed?

I swear, 4 months ago or so, I got one foot on the bed, one foot on the floor drunk and pissed the focking bed that night.

Embarassing, but funny as hell when I woke up and realized what I did.

I'll nevah wash those sheets again :doublethumbsup:

I have not done so in about 35 years. I figured that I will be doing it again in another 35 years, at which point, I will put a bullet in my brain.

I cant remember ever pissing the bed.. I know I have when I was really young, but that was the last time. :doublethumbsup:

I have not done so in about 35 years. I figured that I will be doing it again in another 35 years, at which point, I will put a bullet in my brain.

Obviously you don't spend enough per year on beer. Focking ######.

Obviously you don't spend enough per year on beer. Focking ######.

How, exactly, do you get so drunk on beer that you pass out and p!ss yourself? I could see if you were doing shots of Tequila all night, but beer? Please. What a poosay you must be if you can't handle beer. :doublethumbsup:

How, exactly, do you get so drunk on beer that you pass out and p!ss yourself? I could see if you were doing shots of Tequila all night, but beer? Please. What a poosay you must be if you can't handle beer. :doublethumbsup:

says the guy that stops after a case ... :dunno:

How, exactly, do you get so drunk on beer that you pass out and p!ss yourself? I could see if you were doing shots of Tequila all night, but beer? Please. What a poosay you must be if you can't handle beer. :banana:

Which fills your bladder up more? A shot of Tequilla or a 12 oz beer?

I probably had 18 or so beers that day / night. I couldn't even imagine doing more than 4 shots...

Then again, I've never tried Tequila before. :dunno:

Which fills your bladder up more? A shot of Tequilla or a 12 oz beer?

I probably had 18 or so beers that day / night. I couldn't even imagine doing more than 4 shots...

Then again, I've never tried Tequila before. :banana:

if you ever want to see duck puke ... feed duck tequila.

if you ever want to see duck puke ... feed duck tequila.

If I ever see duck puking, said duck is gonna get fed salty tequilla :banana:

says the guy that stops after a case ... :thumbsup:

Cases are old news. 30-packs are more the norm. I have had a 30-pack in one day on more occassions than I would care to remember. I am a booze hound. It is the one thing that I am good at. :lol:

I lived with my 2 brothers and a friend around 22years old and we had a a huge 4 bedroom house with a full basement. We had partys there that were just nuts. If you came there without anything by the morning you would be high and drunk. It was just a sharing house. 4 males in a house with girlfriends in and out and friends that stopped by every day so any given night we would have 10-20 people there. One of the guys that came to party could not hold his liquer but loved to drink it and pissed our couch about 4 times. One night I found his fat arse standing in his underwear drying his clothes at 4:30 in the morning. I just turned an walked away. The kid would always leave his door unlocked when he would leave because he was a tard. My brothers went over to his house when he was away and pissed all over his things. Pissers are bad. I would rather have pukers anyday.

one night on a road trip 3 guys - 3 beds (pull out couch) after a night of drinking I hear "water" and I turn on the light and one of my buddies is laying in his bed d1ck in hand and peeing straight up into the "air" (more like falling back onto him like a fountain). I ask him WTF is he doing and he says "taking a piss, wait your turn and shut the door please!"

He had no f'ing idea he was still in bed.

Good Times :headbanger:

There was that other time a different guy pissed on his parents thinking he was in the bathroom - right on his dads face WOW!