Sign in to follow this  
Brown Eyed Girl

The weekend is here!

How will you Geeks/Geekettes be spending your next 2 days???

Beer? Football? Scandalous Sekx??? :bandana:

List it here!

Of of the local pubs here invited me to an invitation only soiree for the employees and 'selected patrons' . It's gonna suck; Open bar and Catered Food. - But only for a limited time - The bar will be closed to everyone but us for only 7 hours... :bandana:

Prolly all three, between my knitting classes and getting my ass kicked by midgets

Beer? Football? Scandalous Sekx??? :o

List it here!

Yes, to all 3.

Tonight, going to Melanie's house for sekx

Tomorrow, will probably post and consequently get flammed for tonight's happenings.

Also tomorrow I'll probably just work all damn day and be too tired to go out, but maybe go to blackhawk for some poker.

Sunday is beer/football and hopefully get a bj at halftime.. if not then, then definatly after the game.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Booze and women. :pointstosky:

• Like 1

Yes, to all 3.

Tonight, going to Melanie's house for sekx

Tomorrow, will probably post and consequently get flammed for tonight's happenings.

Also tomorrow I'll probably just work all damn day and be too tired to go out, but maybe go to blackhawk for some poker.

Sunday is beer/football and hopefully get a bj at halftime.. if not then, then definatly after the game.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Big Pete!%!&!

Of of the local pubs here invited me to an invitation only soiree for the employees and 'selected patrons' . It's gonna suck; Open bar and Catered Food. - But only for a limited time - The bar will be closed to everyone but us for only 7 hours... :thumbsup:

Is it ok if I bring your ex?

Beer? Football? Scandalous Sekx??? :angry:

List it here!

I'll be here waiting for you to post your year make and model of car so that I may help you with your problem :thumbsup:

Is it ok if I bring your ex?

She'll be there. You're welcome to that raging nutjob. Crazy broad acted like we were best buddies last week. Apparently Xoloft and White Wine is the combo du jour. Me? I'm bringing a smokin hottie just to rub her nose in it.

Just sitting around hoping to get brushed for once. Im only one toof, the least he could do is take care of me.

:mad:

:angry: :thumbsup:

birthday party for a good friend tonite

one of my best friends is playing with his band tomorrow nite

and another friend is having a holiday party after

sunday will be no football (no steelers)

but probably still beer and pizza day

maybe watch serenity or resident evil 2 with the man

i love sweet potato fries

:dunno:

Beer? Football? Scandalous Sekx??? :thumbsup:

List it here!

Realized I've had my ex's one-time engagement ring sitting in my dresser for the past few months and considering selling it for a weekend of doing something completely spontaneous in a huge way. Kind of a treat for myself for coming out of a tough year in one piece and a chance to take advantage of an opportunity. I met this cool woman at a Sushi restaurant last week, but she lives kind of far away. Seemed like there's a connection we both feel. Nothing may come out of it other than a friendship, but ever think about just doing something completely wild and spontaneous like the adventure of a last minute surprise trip just to do something simple and fun? I don't know, beginning to believe life is short and you have to enjoy the journey.

She'd probably think I was nuts or just looking for Scandalous Sekx, which isn't the motivation...

Realized I've had my ex's one-time engagement ring sitting in my dresser for the past few months and considering selling it for a weekend of doing something completely spontaneous in a huge way. Kind of a treat for myself for coming out of a tough year in one piece and a chance to take advantage of an opportunity. I met this cool woman at a Sushi restaurant last week, but she lives kind of far away. Seemed like there's a connection we both feel. Nothing may come out of it other than a friendship, but ever think about just doing something completely wild and spontaneous like the adventure of a last minute surprise trip just to do something simple and fun? I don't know, beginning to believe life is short and you have to enjoy the journey.

She'd probably think I was nuts or just looking for Scandalous Sekx, which isn't the motivation...

Yes, I have and I say... go with your heart. Sure, you may turn out to be nothing more than very good friends with her when all is said and done, but isn't that a chance you take with every woman who comes into your life in that way? I guess you have to ask yourself if you wouldn't mind passing up the chance to make some fine memories with her even if it means that in the end you are nothing more than lifelong friends. It seems that either way you possibly will have gained something special.

Go ahead Wildman... live a little bit on the wild side! :pointstosky:

Life is certainly short and oh so unpredictable.

It's fitting that you're one of the most prominent writers here. :thumbsup:

Yes, I have and I say... go with your heart. Sure, you may turn out to be nothing more than very good friends with her when all is said and done, but isn't that a chance you take with every woman who comes into your life in that way? I guess you have to ask yourself if you wouldn't mind passing up the chance to make some fine memories with her even if it means that in the end you are nothing more than lifelong friends. It seems that either way you possibly will have gained something special.

Go ahead Wildman... live a little bit on the wild side! ;)

Life is certainly short and oh so unpredictable.

You're absolutely right. I'm going to do it.... :) :thumbsup:

Some Xmas shopping w son.

Have to set up my new [used] Xmas tree.

Shop for ornaments/lights as I have -0-.

Ravens @ Chiefs at 1PM Sunday.

Have 2 hours of work on a loan package.

Little chance of S@x.

I will start with my ritual of masturbation to a pic of a girl making pasta with tight little shorts on that has an incredible a$$..... :first: ....then realizing who this actually is half way through I will run to the toilet and hurl... :lol:

Then my weekend will commence with QT with the kids during the day....drinking with the wife and friends at night...decorating the christmas tree while watching the games on Sunday hoping for a FF playoff win with my joke of a team

Ravens @ Chiefs at 1PM Sunday.

summbiotch I hope your team beat's the sorry azz chiefs!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Spen $270 on shoes and at meijer yesterday

played bball for 2 hours today

Need to finish up paper for class

wives work x-mas party

tomorrow football

Xmas Parties both today & tomorrow....lots of booze, football and maybe some sekx if I can find time tomorrow :D

In the middle of installing 250 phones, pushing images to 250 PCs, programing 250 extensions into the dialer and hating life in general.

In the middle of beating 200 dogs, installing 250 phones, pushing images to 250 PCs, programing 250 extensions into the dialer and hating life in general.

:pointstosky: