edjr

Now that Joey Harrington proved he can be an NFL QB

what do lions fans have to say now?

Still think it was his fault?

Dolpins have won 5 of their last 6.

The Bears would be 12 and 0 if Joey were their QB

JOEY! :thumbsdown:

Lions fans :rolleyes:

This in no way shows that Joey is an NFL QB. His stats are no better than they were here. What this shows is that with good coaching, and a good supporting cast, built by a good GM, that he can be be a servicable quarterback.

I hope he does well, hell I hope he wins the superbowl......Good for him and fock Matt Millen.

This in no way shows that Joey is an NFL QB. His stats are no better than they were here. What this shows is that with good coaching, and a good supporting cast, built by a good GM, that he can be be a servicable quarterback.

I hope he does well, hell I hope he wins the superbowl......Good for him and fock Matt Millen.

I didn't say he proved he's a hall of famer. I'm saying that he proved he can be an NFL QB and the Lions fans that blamed him for all their woes owe him an apology.

I didn't say he proved he's a hall of famer. I'm saying that he proved he can be an NFL QB and the Lions fans that blamed him for all their woes owe him an apology.

Bah.....There are a bunch of backup and third string QBs in the league who have proved they can be an NFL QB. Means nothing.

You are right in a sense that the fans unfairly beat him up, but when you have a suck azz team like the Lions, you need a scapegoat. It has consistently been the quarterback here, even though they never give the guy what he needs to succeed.

Seems we might actually be placing the blame on the right guys now.

He still sucks. His QB rating is atrocious.

He is getting better protection from Miami's O-Line compared to Detroit. However, his INTs are worse than ever before throwing 1.44 per game.

He took a lot of undue heat from Detroit because the team lost. It's ironic that you are giving him undue praise because Miami is winning.

He still sucks. His QB rating is atrocious.

He is getting better protection from Miami's O-Line compared to Detroit. However, his INTs are worse than ever before throwing 1.44 per game.

He took a lot of undue heat from Detroit because the team lost. It's ironic that you are giving him undue praise because Miami is winning.

How many INT's did he throw yesterday?

he doesn't get a few games to get acclimated to the system and being the starting QB? he was a BACKUP, give the guy a few games. What did tony homo do his 1st game or 2?

1994 Steve Young couldn't have helped that sad franchise win more. Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

Let's not forget Joey marched right into Detroit and slapped the sh!t out of the lions on thanksgiving day. 1 INT and 3 TD's. That's pretty good isn't it? I suppose it's Kitnas fault the Lions suck now.

How many INT's did he throw yesterday?

he doesn't get a few games to get acclimated to the system and being the starting QB? he was a BACKUP, give the guy a few games. What did tony homo do his 1st game or 2?

1994 Steve Young couldn't have helped that sad franchise win more. Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

Let's not forget Joey marched right into Detroit and slapped the sh!t out of the lions on thanksgiving day. 1 INT and 3 TD's. That's pretty good isn't it? I suppose it's Kitnas fault the Lions suck now.

Blah, blah! Take the fishing expedition somewhere ma'am.

The Lions suck because the Ford family owns it.

Blah, blah! Take the fishing expedition somewhere ma'am.

The Lions suck because the Ford family owns it.

Can't admit you were wrong. :banana:

6-7 record and a great Defense is why Miami is playing good, Harrington hasn't proved shiat

Harrington played in the 1st 4 games? :banana:

Lions ownership is not committed to winning, as is evidence by the fact that Matt Millen is still part of the organization. That is why the Lions suck. Harrington is an average NFL quarterback, nothing more. He has plenty of targets, but his offense sucks (Mularkey calling the plays) and his O-line is garbage.

Lions ownership is not committed to winning, as is evidence by the fact that Matt Millen is still part of the organization. That is why the Lions suck. Harrington is an average NFL quarterback, nothing more. He has plenty of targets, but his offense sucks (Mularkey calling the plays) and his O-line is garbage.

:dunno:

he is an average qb who was made the scapegoat for a well below avg team.

For being on a shatty team he performed about how any young qb would:

70 rating 72tds 75int

david carr

76 rating 58tds 60int

Bah.....There are a bunch of backup and third string QBs in the league who have proved they can be an NFL QB. Means nothing.

You are right in a sense that the fans unfairly beat him up, but when you have a suck azz team like the Lions, you need a scapegoat. It has consistently been the quarterback here, even though they never give the guy what he needs to succeed.

Seems we might actually be placing the blame on the right guys now.

Didnt Frerotte string together some good games there too? Helps when you have a lights out defense playing. I bet this team would be even better if Frerotte was still there. Joey hasnt proven anything to me that I didnt all ready know.

He is a mediocre at best QB.

The Dolphins defense is underrated.

The lions suck.

Didnt Frerotte string together some good games there too? Helps when you have a lights out defense playing. I bet this team would be even better if Frerotte was still there. Joey hasnt proven anything to me that I didnt all ready know.

He is a mediocre at best QB.

The Dolphins defense is underrated.

The lions suck.

He didn't prove anything to me either.

I hope he proved to lions fans that it wasn't his fault the lions sucked then and they suck now.

Can't admit you were wrong. :cheers:

Harrington played in the 1st 4 games? :wacko:

Wrong about what? My statement about Joey was 100% accurate.

Can't admit you're fishing?

Lions ownership is not committed to winning, as is evidence by the fact that Matt Millen is still part of the organization.

As a long time Lion fan I agree. :wacko:

However this is the wrong board for this discussion...... . :cheers:

Wrong about what? My statement about Joey was 100% accurate.

Can't admit you're fishing?

Joey was the reason the lions sucked when he was the QB? :rolleyes:

No fishing here. The truth is the truth. Now admit you were wrong and say sorry to Joey, he's a person too.

Joey was the reason the lions sucked when he was the QB? :rolleyes:

No fishing here. The truth is the truth. Now admit you were wrong and say sorry to Joey, he's a person too.

Your dumbass can't read.

Your dumbass can't read.

I'll take that as an "I'm sorry" and I will send it to Joey on your behalf. Way to man up. :rolleyes:

Joey's stats from Sunday's loss to Buffalo. 5-17 for 20 yards. 2 Ints.

Passer Rating 0.0

Benched late in the game.

An NFL quarterback does NOT have games like this.

Joey's stats from Sunday's loss to Buffalo. 5-17 for 20 yards. 2 Ints.

Passer Rating 0.0

Benched late in the game.

An NFL quarterback does NOT have games like this.

Rex Grossman. has had 2 of them this year. :unsure:

Rex Grossman. has had 2 of them this year. :unsure:

Rex is no NFL quarterback either. Read the Chicago papers. They are sure they are lucky that their defense is holding them up, cause their QB isn't.

Rex is absolutely no comparison.

Rex Grossman. has had 2 of them this year. :)

:mad: :unsure:

He said "NFL Qb".

Rex is no NFL quarterback either. Read the Chicago papers. They are sure they are lucky that their defense is holding them up, cause their QB isn't.

Rex is absolutely no comparison.

Bears won this week INSPITE of their defense.

HTH

Bears won this week INSPITE of their defense.

HTH

Come on, are you defending Rex now? Seriously.

Come on, are you defending Rex now? Seriously.

Why did the bears win this week? because Rex and the offense OUTSCORED the other team. The defense was a joke.

Why did the bears win this week? because Rex and the offense OUTSCORED the other team. The defense was a joke.

Yes it was. But the defense has carried them all year. And I think Tampa Bay has been scored on more this year than SAW.

Yes it was. But the defense has carried them all year. And I think Tampa Bay has been scored on more this year than SAW.

point being. Lovey Smith knew the offense might need to score 30 in a game in the playoffs and rex is the man to do it, not Brian F-ing Griese.

The Bears D is banged up and they need more than a QB to not make mistakes, they need a QB that can put points in the board.

point being. Lovey Smith knew the offense might need to score 30 in a game in the playoffs and rex is the man to do it, not Brian F-ing Griese.

The Bears D is banged up and they need more than a QB to not make mistakes, they need a QB that can put points in the board.

I agree, and they have really needed that this year and he has not shown up. Their defense is the only thing that has saved them this year. And I totally agree, brian Griese isn't the savior.

But Miami doesn't have what the Bears have, they need a QB who can PLAY...and I don't think Joey can.