Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The official...

This guy will be my number 1 overall pick next year, because he's obviously unstoppable. I lost the points title because of him, and now i'm going to lose my game because of him.

And while we're at it, Stephen Jackson and his 10 garbage receptions every game can eat it too.

:thumbsup:

This guy will be my number 1 overall pick next year, because he's obviously unstoppable. I lost the points title because of him, and now i'm going to lose my game because of him.

And while we're at it, Stephen Jackson and his 10 garbage receptions every game can eat it too.

:P

Frank Gore = FANTASY BREAKOUT PLAYER OF THE YEAR. (picked him up in the 5th round, TYVM)

Oh, and I have Steven Jackson too. So I think this thread sucks. :thumbsup:

Frank Gore is a FF stud. He will only get better as that team matures too.

I am playing vs Frank Gore owner, and i was expecting a big game from him. Maybe not this big though :first: Will have my work cut out for me this week. I need a huge game from LJ this week. Kinda like the game he had last time he played the Chargers.

This thread makes me smile :huh:

Makes me want to puke.Going against him in rd 2 of my playoffs and the guy still has LT too! Damn the bad luck.To top it off,the guy is the cockiest,mouthiest guy in the League and also my friggin' son in law. :first:

I have Gore in two total points leagues where I'm fighting for first place. I remember when I drafted him one of the owners laughed at me and said there were no SF players worth drafting :first:

Frank Gore = FANTASY BREAKOUT PLAYER OF THE YEAR. (picked him up in the 5th round, TYVM)

Oh, and I have Steven Jackson too. So I think this thread sucks. :banana:

I've got them both too and have yet to lose. The shame of it is, according to out league rules, I can only keep one of them next year.

Well, on draft day, I was just dumb enough to buy into all the hype of worthless clowns like LJ, Portis, McGahee, Dunn, etc. Apparently, every "expert" was completely wrong. Guys like Gore, Jackson, and Westbrook are the guys I should have targeted in the first few rounds. Running backs on bad, pass happy teams are apparently the wave of the future!

Frank gore Pre-season analysis:

Today we evalute the greatness that is Frank Gore. Gore will easily overtake the wimpy Barlow in 2006, sending that weakass clown to the bench. This game ain't for pussies. The powerful Gore ran over and around all that tried to tackle him in 2005 with 2 bum shoulders. THAT IS A PLAYA!!! The LOD saw the greatness that is Frank Gore, stealing him in Rd. 2. Gore runs with power, speed, vision and anything else you can think of. His super flypaper hands will keep him in on all passing downs also. Now with a revamped O-line, nothing can stop the MIGHTY FRANK GORE from posting record stats. 350-2400-34 TD's is not out of the question for this future Hall of Famer.

Said coach Mike Nolan: "The thing that impresses me most in watching him run - when you think he's got two yards, he'll pop out of there for six (yards). ... Until you've got him on the ground, his legs are churning." Damn straight.

Asked how he compares to any of the Assassins RB's, Frank responded 'I am vastly superior to any of those jabronies on or off the football field. In fact in a street fight, I would stomp all 4 of them into the ground within 2 minutes.' He continued, 'They are afraid of me'.

The Assassins coach responded with 'That dude makes me ###### my pants so much that I keep the depends manufacturer in production 24 hours a day'. The Chickboys owner echoed those sentiments, adding 'My ass blows apart anytime I see that guy coming'.

FRANK GORE!!!!!!!!!!

Hands down, Gore wins the Fantasy Football Steal of the Draft award. :pointstosky:

I'd guess his ADP was probably 6th round or later.

Youre post really put a smile on my face. I too have SJ but I still kick myself for seeing gore sitting there in round 5 or 6 and telling myself, 2 more rounds and ill take him. I was pretty content with SJ and FWP. Figured I could wait a few more rounds to shore up my wideouts and grab a rb3 later. Boy did I not know what i was thinking....

I get to keep Gore for next season. :D

It's a nice feeling, huh?

Actually, in my league, we can franchise one player - in other words, we can keep one player for as long as we want.

Gore is mine! :banana:

:D

:banana:

Meh. I think you have to let those going against Gore vent a little bit. Things were going swimmingly for those going against Gore last night. Halfway through the 4th quarter Gore is doing nothing, the Seahawks are a foot away from a first down on 4th and one and turn the ball over on downs.

That leads to Gore scoring a TD on a play where Alex Smith should have been sacked. Then Hasslebeck throws an INT on a play that probably should have been ruled pass interference. THAT leads to an 68 more yards from Gore, putting him well over 100 yards where many league away a points bonus.

It really was a crazy turn of events. As a Gore owner I was all but turning cartwheels in my livingroom. But having been on the other side of something like that, I can empathize with those who had the misfortune of playing against him.

He went in the second round in our league. 16th pick of a 12 team draft.

We all laughed at the guy, who somehow with Steven Jackson, Gore, Colston and CHI D managed to finish with a 3-10 record. Proving you just can't survive with Delhomme and Hasselback as your QBs.

I traded Frank Gore(drafted in 1st round #15 after 96 keepers and he was one of the cuts from last yr) midseason when he was fumbling and not sniffing the goalline in a Keeper league...I did get Rudi for him but I am kicking myself seeing he is way more talented than Rudi is...

I could have paired LJ and Gore for a number of yrs... :banana: ....but the tandem of Johnsons isn't that bad either... :unsure:

Bottom line...wish i had Frank back....

Hands down, Gore wins the Fantasy Football Steal of the Draft award. :unsure:

I say he's 3rd on that list:

#1 = LT @ 1.3

#2 = Bress @8.12

#3 = Frank @5.1

The best part about it is the fact that I have Brees & Gore! Imagine if I would've taken LT with 1.1.......

I don't know why really but I took Gore in the 2nd round this year. First round was LT, and third round was Westbrook. The first time I've had 3 of the top 5 RBs on my roster. I feel pretty smart.

Actually, in my league, we can franchise one player - in other words, we can keep one player for as long as we want.

Gore is mine! :dunno:

I also have Colston as well. :banana: :banana:

I go into next year with Gore and Colston, and I only forfeit next year's eighth and ninth round picks.

Pretty good investment.

I got gore in the 10th round. The draft was in late July before everyone knew he'd be taking over for Barlow.

Me too! :banana: Some times it pays to be a little loyal to your team. Oh and to watch games when your team is 4-12. FRANK GORE = PRO-BOWLER! :pointstosky:

I got gore in the 10th round. The draft was in late July before everyone knew he'd be taking over for Barlow.

Me too! :banana: Some times it pays to be a little loyal to your team. Oh and to watch games when your team is 4-12. FRANK GORE = PRO-BOWLER! :pointstosky:

Me too! :pointstosky: Some times it pays to be a little loyal to your team. Oh and to watch games when your team is 4-12. FRANK GORE = PRO-BOWLER! :pointstosky:

Did you know you stutter when you type :banana:

I'm in a 14 team league and we keep 2 players so basically our draft starts with the 3rd round. I kept Palmer and LT and with the 9th pick of the 3rd round took Gore (this was after Barlow was shipped out).

I had Barlow on my roster the previous year and watched a good amount of the 49er games. Saw that Gore was a stud-in-waiting. Once Barlow was out of the picture, I knew Gore would be the man there!

I also grabbed TJ Hous and Shockey this year. Currently 12-2 and in the 2nd round of our playoffs and leading 35-26 thanks to Gore (opponent had Hasselbeck and Alexander).

Gore is mine! :thumbsup:

Oh WOW. I get to keep Tomlinson again, who i've had for 4 years now!!!! HOW BOUT THEM APPLES

Oh, and I have Steven Jackson too. So I think this thread sucks. :banana:

Jackson 1st round pick Gore sixth round pick :banana:

Jackson 1st round pick Gore sixth round pick :banana:

12 team 5 keeper league....my keepers are Palmer, LT2, Sjax, Fitz and either Portis or Jacobs next season....I finished 4th and playing the #1 seed this week in round 2 of the playoffs...He has LJ and Gore....its a battle and he has beaten me 2 times this season already.....

Hands down, Gore wins the Fantasy Football Steal of the Draft award. :cheers:

:banana: :banana:

Another reason I HATE THE U of M....now I am down by 28 and 32 points in the 2 leagues I am vs GORE.....but I have Brees in one and LT in the other, so there is still hope !!! :(

I got Gore in the 10th and 13th rounds in mid August drafts. He pairs up nicely with LJ in one and FWP in the other. What a steal for those of us who drafted him or traded for him. :ninja: