Sign in to follow this  
ringquest

Ronnie Brown Update

No link yet but go to NFL.com and click on the Dolphins page. Then listen to the Saban interview. Saban said he did real good. Would ease him in and use both. Crapola!

I have to decide between him on Monday and Green tonight against the #1Defense.

What to do?

i have A. Green and C. Taylor going tonight and am sitting T. Jones and R. Brown I'm in a ppr league i am hoping for 6-8 dump offs to Green.Hope it pays off, this is for the championship

No link yet but go to NFL.com and click on the Dolphins page. Then listen to the Saban interview. Saban said he did real good. Would ease him in and use both. Crapola!

Brown practices: Running back Ronnie Brown practiced for the first time since breaking his left hand against the Detroit Lions on Nov. 23.

"Physically, it felt pretty good," said Brown, who is listed as questionable. "I'm doing everything, participating in all the drills so it's like a normal practice for me."

Brown is wearing a pad on the top of the hand and underneath his glove. It did not restrict Brown's ability to catch the ball. Brown said he expects Sammy Morris to start against the Jets.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/cont...notes_1222.html

:pointstosky:

Ronnie Brown says he expects Sammy Morris to start on Monday night.

Brown, listed as questionable but seemingly set to play after practicing without incident Thursday, is wearing padding on the top of his hand and beneath his glove to support his injury, but it reportedly doesn't restrict his pass-catching ability. We can't see Morris winding up with more touches against the Jets, but Brown is now clearly a riskier option. Dec. 22 - 12:34 am et

Source: Palm Beach Post, Rotoworld

Ronnie Brown says he expects Sammy Morris to start on Monday night.

Brown, listed as questionable but seemingly set to play after practicing without incident Thursday, is wearing padding on the top of his hand and beneath his glove to support his injury, but it reportedly doesn't restrict his pass-catching ability. We can't see Morris winding up with more touches against the Jets, but Brown is now clearly a riskier option. Dec. 22 - 12:34 am et

Source: Palm Beach Post, Rotoworld

He is still a better play for me than DeShaun Foster. I am starting him

Why would he expect Morris to start? That sucks. With DJax and Thomas Jones out of action, I was counting on a decent performance from Brown. Unfortunately, I still have to start him or Morris. :D

I don't like this at all...

First he says he is going to start...

Now he says Sammy Morris is going to start....

Something sounds fishy, he just went from a GREAT play to a RISKY play.....

It doesn't matter what Brown syays, it matters what Saban says.

He could just be saying that to show some respect for Morris for the job he has done filling in. I wouldn't worry just yet.

they dont even have a thread like this at fbg. wtf. :banana:

that is the fourth reference to FootbayGheys today, what the hell is up w/dat? :banana:

that is the fourth reference to FootbayGheys today, what the hell is up w/dat? :wall:

its a better site with smarter posters. :banana:

this place isnt even up on sundays. :banana:

its a better site with smarter posters. :banana:

this place isnt even up on sundays. :wall:

Subjectivity aside, perhaps they should have let those "smarter posters" into their IBL group. :doh: :(

I find their posting to be shallow, and when they bother to delve deeply-they consistently mismange facts and arrive at indefensible positions.

JMHO of course :banana:

Rotoworld states that he practiced again without limits on Friday but provides no link. Does anyone have the source???

I watched the video from Thurs from the Sun Sentinel where he says he expects Morris to start....but it seemed like something said out of respect rather than from a gameplan.

Thoughts???

Ronnie practiced again today. He's still wearing the pad on his left hand, under his gloves.

Sammy should be the starter. He ran with the first team today. I'd expect Sammy to get somewhere around 15 carries, Ronnie maybe 7-10ish. Question is who Saban uses on the Goalline if they get there. Not sure why he would risk Ronnie on the goalline...

Now Fanball suggests that Morris starting is a Saban smokescreen. Go figure this one out.

I have both Miami backs and both Cowboys backs. I need someone to step up alongside MBIII.

Oh the humanity.

I went with the "less risky" option of Chester over my gut to start Ronnie. :banana: = me.

That's it. No more sober FF decisions. When I've had a few (or more) my thinking is much less clouded. From now on, it's stupor has priority over stupid. :thumbsup:

What if you're trying to decide bewteen starting Sammy or Ronnie? My other options are junk at best. My league payout is $2500 on this game so I gotta get this right. Any thoughts on who will wind up with more points? :ninja:

According to KFFL:

Dec 22 Miami Dolphins RB Ronnie Brown (hand) practiced Friday, Dec. 22, and is expected to play Week 16. RB Sammy Morris will start the game, but Brown will split time with him. Brown is listed as questionable on the team's injury report. :D

I dont see how anyone with Ronnie Brown is still in the playoffs. The focker cost me a one and done season in two different leagues.

:huh:

I got in with Wayne, Smith, and Owens.

I'm tempted to go MBIII and J.Jones and sit Morris and Brown, believing the Cowboys will score more points than Miami.

Is the situation in Miami that bleak???

Thoughts???

If I had to choose between the two, I'd still say Sammy Morris.

Well fock, I've gotta decide between T Jones and Ronnie. Guess I gotta go Ronnie. :o

Well fock, I've gotta decide between T Jones and Ronnie. Guess I gotta go Ronnie. :blink:

That's the same 2 bums I'm trying to decide between. :wacko:

That's the same 2 bums I'm trying to decide between. :(

Same here. I haved Brown/TJones/CBenson/CHouston (dropped KJones for him) now both out.

Right now I have Brown and Benson starting.

And as someone asked how anyone with Brown is still in it...I keep asking that same question. This is my worst team out of 3 and it's the only one still alive. I finished 8th out of12 in scoring. Go figure.