Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Honestly how can New England win ?

Brady while I admit is a GREAT qb under pressure and Bellichick IMO the greatest coach ( ###### or not ) .

New England has a decent not great Oline ( they did play great yesterday though )

No WR's to really talk about even if nobody Gaffney has played out of his focking head latley.

CB's that are marginal at best - Assante Samuel is solid but a shutdown corner - don't think so..

Safties - are 2 back up guys as starters Wilson and Harrison are finished !

Best RB is 32 years old and the rookie isn't really as light out studish as people thought.

Colts D is playing flat out light out latley like a different team almost.

Manning is the games greatest pure passer since favre in the 90's and has 2 top 10 WR's to throw to against a shaky secondary.

I am a fan of neither New England or Indy as I am a Packers fan :pointstosky: ( I do have New England in my office pool ) . I just cannot see New England winning next week.

Then again I said the exact same thing 2 years ago and last week aganst San Diego 

Maybe Belichick is just the greatest coach ever or their players are hell ofg a lot better than I am giving credit for.

The same way they usually win these games...have a great gameplan...have a big time D...be disciplined and have everyone on the roster ready to make a big play...and when it's crunchtime give the ball to Brady and hope he gets it done. Not saying the Pats will win but their formula for success should be well known by now.

Same way as usual - score more points than the other team.

Oh I thought this thread was left over from last week, carry on

last week -- fock that - you can throw it back to 2003 !

seriously their offense has really been Brady and either and old RB ( that Cincy trashed ) or a nothing running in Antoine Smith / K. Faulk and a hass been , a few never will be's , and 1 solid WR in Branch for Brady to throw to. In 04 and this season a solid Dline and maybe the single worst ( talent wise ) secondary in football ! 2 Safties who are 2nd or 3rd string guys , 1 nothing CB in Hobbs and a CB who 2 years was an nothing never will be forced into a starters role in Samuel.

As much of a azzhole Belichick might be -- If New England wins da title this year -- Belichick is the GREATEST football coach in history !

This si the worst reverse jinx thread I've ever seen.

:yes:

CB who 2 years was an nothing never will be forced into a starters role in Samuel.

You're really flexing your football knowledge here. Congrats. :ninja:

Brady while I admit is a GREAT qb under pressure...

He won me a championship this year. :wacko:

Brady while I admit is a GREAT qb under pressure and Bellichick IMO the greatest coach ( ###### or not ) .

This isn't enough right here to convince you that they "can" win the game? Thats being generous...that should tell you right there that they will very likely win it. At the very least they've earned the benefit of the doubt more than enough to make you look silly posting this. :mad:

No offense to you, in fact I hope that the Colts do win Sunday, but what have you seen the past few years to make you question how NE can win?

No WR's to really talk about even if nobody Gaffney has played out of his focking head latley.

You're right. But this doesn't make Brady even more impressive to you? I like Peyton a lot, think he's great and a lot of fun to watch, but there's no way in hell he would've won that game in San Diego under the same circumstances with the same team. No chance. At least if you judge it by what we've seen so far.

Manning has failed to get it done year after year with arguably the best WR tandem the league has seen in a decade or more; Brady has 3 rings all with WRs far inferior to Harrison/Wayne, and is two wins away from another ring with a bunch of rejects off the street.

I'd say thats a pretty big red flag on Peyton, not Brady, but...whatever...

CB's that are marginal at best - Assante Samuel is solid but a shutdown corner - don't think so..

Maybe so, but check with the Jets and Chargers WR's and ask them if Samuel is any good.

Also, know your history...the Pats have beaten Indy in January with second-rate CB's before...embarrased them, in fact.

Best RB is 32 years old and the rookie isn't really as light out studish as people thought.

Colts D is playing flat out light out latley like a different team almost.

Dude, I WANT to agree with you and I'm hoping the Colts win, but you're ridiculous.

Have you happened to notice how that "32-year-old RB" had performed this year? Hint: better than your young rookie stud, who also isn't as "light out studish" as people thought either. Maroney has been hurt, but he certainly has showed ability to take over a game. Give me NE's RB combo over Indy's any day.

As for defense...you do realize that NE's banged up defense has still played like world-beaters every time it needed to, right? I don't recall them getting gouged for 300-something yards on the ground to a non-playoff team at any point.

The Colts' D has sure looked better the last two weeks, but lets inject some reality here: Herm Edwards is an idiot and never bothered to throw downfield when it was clear that Indy was going to put 8-9 in the box all day long. I don't care if Jim Brown was back there, he wasn't getting his yards that day....but at the same time, friggin Quincy Carter throwing to Richmond Flowers would've been able to have a few nice hookups downfield if they didn't have a complete jackass for a coach. And the Ravens game: did you not know that despite a 13-3 season, people are absolutely crucifying Billick in Baltimore after that loss because of his boneheaded playcalling? McNair choked as well. Do you really think that Brady isn't going to show up Sunday and that Belichick isn't going to call a near-perfect game? If so, I need to get some of what you're smoking.

Manning is the games greatest pure passer since favre in the 90's and has 2 top 10 WR's to throw to against a shaky secondary.

Not in January, even when he's had very favorable matchups downfield. That might finally change this weekend, but the evidence suggests otherwise.

I am a fan of neither New England or Indy as I am a Packers fan :( ( I do have New England in my office pool ) . I just cannot see New England winning next week.

Wow. If you're not an Indy homer and making claims like that.... :lol:

Then again I said the exact same thing 2 years ago and last week aganst San Diego Maybe Belichick is just the greatest coach ever or their players are hell ofg a lot better than I am giving credit for.

Most likely. But here's to hoping for a Colts win anyway... ;)