Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Skill testing questions

1: Big Pete decided to give it another go and opened up a clothing store. He wasn't too sure about pricing certain items, so he devised his own method. At his store, a vest costs $20.00, socks cost $25.00, a tie costs $15.00, and a blouse costs $30.00. Given Pete's pricing scheme, how much would a pair of underwear cost?

2: TommyGavin, a professional writer, was sitting in his cabin writing a letter. There was a violent electrical storm outside and suddenly Tommy died. How did he die?

3: What are the next two letters in the following sequence? A E F H I K L M

4: If you were to put a coin into an empty bottle and then insert a cork into the neck, how could you remove the coin without taking out the cork, or breaking the bottle?

5: Name an 8 letter word that has kst inthe middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

B)

1: Big Pete decided to give it another go and opened up a clothing store. He wasn't too sure about pricing certain items, so he devised his own method. At his store, a vest costs $20.00, socks cost $25.00, a tie costs $15.00, and a blouse costs $30.00. Given Pete's pricing scheme, how much would a pair of underwear cost?

2: TommyGavin, a professional writer, was sitting in his cabin writing a letter. There was a violent electrical storm outside and suddenly Tommy died. How did he die?

4: If you were to put a coin into an empty bottle and then insert a cork into the neck, how could you remove the coin without taking out the cork, or breaking the bottle?

5: Name an 8 letter word that has kst inthe middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

B)

1: $75

2: Writer's block

3: N

4: Break the cork

5: xoxoxoxo

what the fock?

1: $75

3: N

4: Break the cork

5: xoxoxoxo

what the fock?

1: no

2: no :huh:

3: you're on the right track. B) 2 letters, though

4: no

5: :lol:

$50 unless the customer is a hottie for which he will take the sex instead. :lol:

2: TommyGavin, a professional writer, was sitting in his cabin writing a letter. There was a violent electrical storm outside and suddenly Tommy died. How did he die? A writer's block hit! :huh:

SUX B)

4: If you were to put a coin into an empty bottle and then insert a cork into the neck, how could you remove the coin without taking out the cork, or breaking the bottle? It's a bottomless bottle!@#@!

kstkstkst

B)

:lol:

wrong on all accounts :huh:

I like the new introduction of the word "kstkstkst" to websters, though B)

1. $10

2. He was writing in the dark, the electrical storm provided just enough light for Tommy to see his reflection in the mirror

3. P

4. Jewish Magician

5. Konstant B)

:huh:

2Q + 2Q =

1. $10

2. He was writing in the dark, the electrical storm provided just enough light for Tommy to see his reflection in the mirror

3. P

4. Jewish Magician

5. Konstant :lol:

2Q + 2Q =

1: no

2: A possible, and likely scenario, but no.

3: 2 letters, dumbass B)

4: :lol: , but no

5: no

2Q+2Q = 4Q to the second power

ETA: I get it B) 2q +2q = fourQ = forkyou = fockyou :huh:

:clap:

1. $45

2. He was on an iron lung and died of asphyxiation.

3. OP :banana:

4. Push the cork into the bottle and dump the coin out.

5. :banana:

1. $45

3. OP :clap:

4. Push the cork into the bottle and dump the coin out.

5. :wub:

1: :banana:

2: no

3: no

4: :banana:

5: lol

Good job Joneo :(

:m a d:

:clap:

2: A possible, and likely scenario, but no.

:wub:

:(

2. TommyGavin is a computer? :banana:

:banana:

Whats the answer funny guy.

also 'splain the $45 please (big_pete)

:thumbsup:

followed by V, W, X, Y and Z

:pointstosky:

Tommy Gavin was electrocuted

If so..How and / or why?

If so..How and / or why?

Cuz there was an electrical storm and he was writing on a computer.

TommyG was a skywriter and was writing while sitting in the cabin of his plane which crashed due to the storm.

TommyG was a skywriter and was writing while sitting in the cabin of his plane which crashed due to the storm.

ALIAS

:thumbsup:

Since you're to lazy to help me out:

#1) is that a pair of socks or just socks?

#2) Tennis Elbow

#3) been answered

#4) been answered

#5) inkstand

Since you're to lazy to help me out:

#1) is that a pair of socks or just socks? a total of 2 socks

#2) Tennis Elbow you are ghey

#3) been answered

#4) been answered

#5) inkstand correct :blink:

:blink:

Are you certain?

:blink:

Like you didn't already check out that anwser at the super secret place that you are logged into right now :doh:

What the Fock kind of monkey shiot is this?

The good kind. Fresh monkey fecal matter rules :blink:

Like you didn't already check out that anwser at the super secret place that you are logged into right now :lol:

The good kind. Fresh monkey fecal matter rules :dunno:

You know ... To be completely honest here for a bit ... I read the thread where tj said he's gettin married, and ... I used to throw some stupid line at tj and for the life of me, I couldn't remember what I used to say to him that got him worked up. I spent the last ten minutes searching "the archives" to find that little line, and I replied back at the super secret place.

It's super good, you should go read some of the stuff I used to come up with when I was super funny and super cool on these boards. Now, I'm getting older, and just don't put in the necessary time to keep on top of all the hilarity and add to it occasionally, now I just come in and post some words every once in a while to hopefully get under jer's skin. Cuz that's what I want. I want Jer to be my nemesis. Pete as well, but he know's we're close.

You know ... To be completely honest here for a bit ... I read the thread where tj said he's gettin married, and ... I used to throw some stupid line at tj and for the life of me, I couldn't remember what I used to say to him that got him worked up. I spent the last ten minutes searching "the archives" to find that little line, and I replied back at the super secret place.

It's super good, you should go read some of the stuff I used to come up with when I was super funny and super cool on these boards. Now, I'm getting older, and just don't put in the necessary time to keep on top of all the hilarity and add to it occasionally, now I just come in and post some words every once in a while to hopefully get under jer's skin. Cuz that's what I want. I want Jer to be my nemesis. Pete as well, but he know's we're close.

Words, words, words :dunno:

Just kidding, cheesedick. :lol:

Also, You gots a nice looking wife :(

:dunno:

1. 45

3. N and T

4. push the cork into the bottle

Yeah, I'm not. JK can go ###### itself. :(

Ok..I won't ask what he said / did to you...... but what did he do? :lol:

1. Either too much or too little. It would be priced wrong.

2. Any number of ways. I'm going to say he comitted suicide over intense writers block.

3. OQ

4. Get someone else to do it.

5. kstakstikst

ETA: Without looking at any other posts

1. Either too much or too little. It would be priced wrong.

2. Any number of ways. I'm going to say he comitted suicide over intense writers block.

3. OQ

4. Get someone else to do it.

5. kstakstikst

Don't you have a bunch of threads to start? WTF are you doing responding to one?