Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

The amazing racist

How does that guy not get a good ol' fashioned ass-kicking in any of his videos?

:ninja:

4th rate Borat - not even close to funny.

U really need to get over yourself. He was pre Borat and yes, its kinda funny. I could give a sh!t if I lived in China as a minority in "Ameritown" and some zipperhead came in with a camera and started making fun of US. I would laugh and say "yeah yeah yeah, we do do that dont we".

Hypersensitive americans should be water tortured for 2 min.

U really need to get over yourself. He was pre Borat and yes, its kinda funny. I could give a sh!t if I lived in China as a minority in "Ameritown" and some zipperhead came in with a camera and started making fun of US. I would laugh and say "yeah yeah yeah, we do do that dont we".

Hypersensitive americans should be water tortured for 2 min.

I'm not offended. He's just not funny. No charisma and trying too hard to be shocking. <_<

Borat makes fun of the ignorant. This guy is ignorant himself. Where is his family from originally, Israel? I don't see him making fun of Jews.

He's also not funny.

Another amazing thing is that he's survived this long on YouTube; I haven't seen him in years, but I'd assumed that he would have been purged in the first round of bannings years ago.

53 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Another amazing thing is that he's survived this long on YouTube; I haven't seen him in years, but I'd assumed that he would have been purged in the first round of bannings years ago.

That’s what I thought too. They won’t be on youtube here shortly. I think it’s because his name is Ari Shaffir so he gets a pass

I am in Greece for a few weeks, there are some racists little sh1ts over here for sure