Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

The patriots are a great team!

Man, it really gets under my skin when the patriots pull off a close win in the playoffs. But I feel much better when their fans show their true colors and lack of class. It makes me feel that wining is not what is important to them. They seem to get off on being disrespectful and arrogant. It's probably just an inferiority complex. Enjoy it while it lasts, which wont be much longer. The patriots without brady are kind of like the celtics without bird. Mediocre at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably just an inferiority complex.

On your part?

Enjoy it while it lasts, which wont be much longer. The patriots without brady are kind of like the celtics without bird. Mediocre at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got an extra first rounder and good cap space. Brady is in his prime...possible that he hasn't even hit it yet. Yer high or fishing or both. :banana: :banana: :banana:

All this coming from a guy who comes onto a fantasy football message board and stereotypes a large group of people as all being classless.

If only everybody could be as classy as you! :ninja:

Man, it really gets under my skin when the patriots pull off a close win in the playoffs. But I feel much better when their fans show their true colors and lack of class. It makes me feel that wining is not what is important to them. They seem to get off on being disrespectful and arrogant. It's probably just an inferiority complex. Enjoy it while it lasts, which wont be much longer. The patriots without brady are kind of like the celtics without bird. Mediocre at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtics have only won 13 championships without Bird...If thats the kind of mediocrity the Patriots are destined for without Brady, than we're in for a great run!!!

Celtics have only won 13 championships without Bird...If thats the kind of mediocrity the Patriots are destined for without Brady, than we're in for a great run!!!

OWNED! <_<

I like Patriot fans :banana:

Of course I deal with zubaz/Big Johnson t-shirt wearing Bears and Vikings fans on a daily basis, so everything is relative. :cheers:

I'm definitely going to root for them tomorrow...

Why can't I jump on that bandwagon?

I know all the key words for someone who wants to bust me as a fairweather fan: scott grogan, Zeek Mowatt, and some fumble in the 70s against Oakland that shouldn't have been called.

Go Pats! :dunno:

I like Patriot fans :banana:

Of course I deal with zubaz/Big Johnson t-shirt wearing Bears and Vikings fans on a daily basis, so everything is relative. :cheers:

I know all the key words for someone who wants to bust me as a fairweather fan: scott grogan, Zeek Mowatt, and some fumble in the 70s against Oakland that shouldn't have been called.

Go Pats! :dunno:

If you want to expose a pink hat, just ask them who Andy Katzenmoyer is. If they can't answer it, you've found one.

Wow. I remember seeing the Pats losing to stalwarts like Koy Detmer and Doug Pederson and wondering, "How the fock is this team going to do anything???" Everything that happened from 2001 onward is anticlimatic to what I was accustomed to in the years prior.

I like Patriot fans :dunno:

Of course I deal with zubaz/Big Johnson t-shirt wearing Bears and Vikings fans on a daily basis, so everything is relative. :thumbsup:

Go Pats! :cheers:

Steve's brother, right?

Lifelong Philly phan, and even I had to laugh at that one.

:cheers:

maybe its just you sore loser focks being sore loser focks ? Like LT was ? Ever think of that ? Huh ? Huh did ya ?

Several Observations.

First Andy Katzenmoyer was a very popular draft choice out of Ohio State 7-8 years ago. Unfortunately he was slow, often injured and did not amount to much, (But go to any Patriots game, and there are still 500 Katzenmoyer jerseys in the stands)

Secondly most Patriot fans are no different than other fans of teams which had nice runs. Anyone who tries to claim that they are less arrogant or annoying than Cowboy, and 49er fans in their prime is just plain wrong.

As far as future prospects, as long as they play in a weak division they will be in great shape. It has been 5-6 years now, and there still is not a decent QB other than Brady in the AFC East. I believe the other teams have each changed coaches twice over the past four years. When you start out 4-2 or 5-1 ever year,

it is very easy to make the playoffs...

Several Observations.

First Andy Katzenmoyer was a very popular draft choice out of Ohio State 7-8 years ago. Unfortunately he was slow, often injured and did not amount to much, (But go to any Patriots game, and there are still 500 Katzenmoyer jerseys in the stands)

Secondly most Patriot fans are no different than other fans of teams which had nice runs. Anyone who tries to claim that they are less arrogant or annoying than Cowboy, and 49er fans in their prime is just plain wrong.

As far as future prospects, as long as they play in a weak division they will be in great shape. It has been 5-6 years now, and there still is not a decent QB other than Brady in the AFC East. I believe the other teams have each changed coaches twice over the past four years. When you start out 4-2 or 5-1 ever year,

it is very easy to make the playoffs...

You do know that the AFC east, record wise turned out to be the best division in football right ?

AFC east 35 - 29

north 33-31

south 34-30

west 34-30

NFC east 32-32

north 30-34

south 29-35

west 29-35

Dismissed, go back to football kindergarten

You do know that the AFC east, record wise turned out to be the best division in football right ?

AFC east 35 - 29

north 33-31

south 34-30

west 34-30

NFC east 32-32

north 30-34

south 29-35

west 29-35

Dismissed, go back to football kindergarten

You are not really trying to quote me one year of combined records to make your point are you? :cheers:

My point is that when your competition has Chad Pennington, Joey Harrington, and J.P. Losman as their starting QBs, and your competition has also had multiple coaching changes over the same period that helps the Patriots, (BTW I am a Patriots fan)

If you have a reply that can expound the glory of this QB trio or how multiple coaching changes promotes stability and winning then go ahead.

Thank you for your consideration ahead of time.

You are not really trying to quote me one year of combined records to make your point are you? :cheers:

My point is that when your competition has Chad Pennington, Joey Harrington, and J.P. Losman as their starting QBs, and your competition has also had multiple coaching changes over the same period that helps the Patriots, (BTW I am a Patriots fan)

If you have a reply that can expound the glory of this QB trio or how multiple coaching changes promotes stability and winning then go ahead.

Thank you for your consideration ahead of time.

there are only a handfull of good qb's throughout the league, and the three you mentioned are better than many in the league, infact one led his team to the playoffs, you have no point whatsoever.

Remember the Iggles fans? how unsufferable would it have been if they won the SuperBowl that year? :cheers:

You don't realize Pats fans gloat because of how much disrespect the pats are given and more often than not, the "experts" pick against them.

As a side note, please look on Page 1 and tell me how many more obnoxious threads have been started by Pats haters, than Pats fans.

Yah, we're obnoxious :rolleyes:

Guest JahRasta311

As a side note, please look on Page 1 and tell me how many more obnoxious threads have been started by Pats haters, than Pats fans.

Yah, we're obnoxious :rolleyes:

Today's lesson in cause and effect.

Pats fans are obnoxious- Cause

There are lots of Pats haters- Effect

That's all for today, folks.

Today's lesson in cause and effect.

Pats fans are obnoxious- Cause

There are lots of Pats haters- Effect

That's all for today, folks.

Chicken <--> Egg :ninja: