Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Moose banned me from his site

I did back it up. As you can see by reading Ainsley's post, the rest were deleted. This was on page 2 FTR.

Cdub100

Still wearing swimmies

CASH: $ 225

[ Donate ]

Member #: 336

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:30 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course. It's my right as an American to hate my neighbor. Especially if they're black.

You forgot to put the, :lol:, he used to reinforce his views.

Of course. It's my right as an American to hate my neighbor. :dunno: Especially if he is black.

There was not hit of sarcasm in that post or any of the others that have been mentioned here. Cdub100 just say it,you'll feel better getting it off your chest. Rember it is you right as an American to say and feel how you please. But dont go on slinging bullschitt around here about the other site. :bandana:

Pahlease it's painfully obvious when I was joking. I make fun of every race, color and creed.

1. I never started a thread where I did make fun of someone. It was always in response to someone else. I.E. The Tim Hardaway Thread and the bigot thread

2. You liars call me a racist yet have no proof. Of course you say all the post were deleted... well of course the one post where it was obvious I was joking. How covenant.

It's not a lie if YOU believe it. :first:

So you belive your own lies :dunno:

I love lamp :mad:

I'm still waiting for your address I want to send you the information you requested about the organization I belong too. We have a meeting this sunday.

BTW - do you have any clean white sheets?

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZMANZZZ

Poster Posts in this thread.

Poster Posts 
hrygeek 79 
What is the deal? 49 
bahama llama 45 
Cdub100 37 
CurlyNight's Ghost 31 
DuckStupid 25 

:mad:

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZMANZZZ

Poster Posts in this thread.

Poster Posts 
hrygeek 79 
What is the deal? [b]50[/b]
bahama llama 45 
Cdub100 37 
CurlyNight's Ghost 31 
DuckStupid 25 

:thumbsdown:

cdub does hate black people

uh oh :mad: , you just crossed over the line, the FFT bruddas are going to be all over you

On the other hand, he failed to get us any pictures of the pool party next door to his house, comprised of young women in bikinis. All he had to do was shimmy up a palm tree and click away. Bastage. :D :lol:

This was perhaps the greatest sin of omission in FFT history.

This thread started out fun and entertaining, but quickly changed to tragically boring and unfunny. :banana:

This thread started out fun and entertaining, but quickly changed to tragically boring and unfunny. :banana:

Starting at post #408 :wub:

Man that took a lot of reading to catch up!!!

Anyways, congrats to all who helped make this a double digit thread.

In closing I would like to say that last nights posting frenzy was much better and funnier than today's and I will also continue to lurk. Hopefully no one gets banned, I don't think anyone really crossed lines in here but hey what do I know?

Hopefully everyone will grow up and realize that people change, maybe Moose did some wrong things in the past, I know none of us ever did anything wrong before, and maybe he's learned from them and changed? In any event I love going to his place and getting all my news on one page right away and if I ever flirt with him I will be sure not to post my personal information on another board (still no word on the swingers part) so then it cannot be reposted telling everyone my business!

So long all and good luck to Fruit Boy! :banana:

Oh yeah, I hope that someday we can all live together peaceably and have a good rivalry like the gang on Cheers and Gary's old town tavern!

Oh yeah, I hope that someday we can all live together peaceably and have a good rivalry like the gang on Cheers and Gary's old town tavern!

I for one hope not :banana:

This place is littered with rejects and a'holes (thats why I like it..I fit right in)

2 posters starting a slap fight here is a daily ritual that must be adhered to.

Each site has there different personas.

FFLW - play nice

FBG's - play nice or get banned

Geek Club - Sh1t on yourself and you get laughed at

TDZ - Sh1t on yourself and you get instant immortality

I do like FFLW, though. :first:

I am sorry, but how sad is your life if you have to whine about being banned from an internet forum like you lost your best friend or something? Cdub, cry on your blow up dolls shoulder and move on.

I am sorry, but how sad is your life if you have to whine about being banned from an internet forum like you lost your best friend or something? Cdub, cry on your blow up dolls shoulder and move on.

couldn't stay out of the action robo :blink:

I've decided to finally acquiesce and give cdub those links he was looking for that show him as a racist piece of schit.

Those are just a few I've found on YOUR forums Cdub. I would keep searching but it makes me feel yucky inside.

Hey, lets hear it from all those supporters of Cdub. Come on out of the woodwork and support him. C'mon. Get your sheets and your masks and come out in support of him. He'll need it.

:banana:

I've decided to finally acquiesce and give cdub those links he was looking for that show him as a racist piece of schit.

Those are just a few I've found on YOUR forums Cdub. I would keep searching but it makes me feel yucky inside.

Hey, lets hear it from all those supporters of Cdub. Come on out of the woodwork and support him. C'mon. Get your sheets and your masks and come out in support of him. He'll need it.

:thumbsup:

Hey look it's everyone’s favorite stalker.

Thanks, I have an open policy to make fun of everyone. I've made fun of blacks, Christians, Jews, edjr, Mexicans, whites, Asians, Middle eastern, Indians, Euros, and Canadians.

The difference between you and me is I know I was being racist to be funny. Of course I fail miserably because I'm not as funny as I think I am.

YOU on the other hand are so racists you don't even know it. I talked to one of my black friends yesterday at worked and asked him about your spade is a spade comment. He said it's very insulting and couldn't believe someone would think it wasn't racist. You might as well drop the N bomb. He and I have an open policy and talk about race a lot, the good and the bad. He makes fun of me I make fun of him.

So I could give a crap what you think.

Also I thought you were done with me :lol: The offer is still open email me your address and I'll send you and autographed photo of yours truly

You're not very good at reading comprehension, are you?

So much for IBTL.

No kidding I keep waiting for this thread to die. But my stalker won't let it even though he said he would.

Not supporting anyone here, but you are turning into an obsessive stalker type

Not supporting anyone here, but you are turning into an obsessive stalker type

seriously, this is PC run amuck.

the pussification of america continues..............

Hey look it's everyone’s favorite stalker.

Thanks, I have an open policy to make fun of everyone. I've made fun of blacks, Christians, Jews, edjr, Mexicans, whites, Asians, Middle eastern, Indians, Euros, and Canadians.

The difference between you and me is I know I was being racist to be funny. Of course I fail miserably because I'm not as funny as I think I am.

YOU on the other hand are so racists you don't even know it. I talked to one of my black friends yesterday at worked and asked him about your spade is a spade comment. He said it's very insulting and couldn't believe someone would think it wasn't racist. You might as well drop the N bomb. He and I have an open policy and talk about race a lot, the good and the bad. He makes fun of me I make fun of him.

So I could give a crap what you think.

Also I thought you were done with me :dunno: The offer is still open email me your address and I'll send you and autographed photo of yours truly

You're not very good at reading comprehension, are you?

Hey, let me know when you find one of my "I hate blacks" or "kill blacky" threads. I went searching and couldn't find your jew hating threads. Weird. Did you still have "one of your black friends" lynched to the tree when you asked him? Or was it right before you were dragging him behind your truck? It's good to see your racists friends coming out in support of you. Nothing like getting a klan together right?

If you are trying to be funny with some of your comments you will find that sarcasm does not come across well on message boardsl. Also, what you and your friends find funny others might find offensive.

Click on the link to learn of the origins of that saying. I understand why it can be misconstrued as racist and, in this politically correct world, people should probably look for an alternative just to be safe.

http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19970115

This thread is like the energizer bunny, still going!

Funny one of the most active threads here that I can remember got it's start in such a way!

By the by, where's Fruit Boy?

This thread is like the energizer bunny, still going!

Funny one of the most active threads here that I can remember got it's start in such a way!

By the by, where's Fruit Boy?

Border patrol nabbed him :unsure:

I'm going to let this thread die and will go on about with my lurker presence.

No, you won't.

Liar.

:blink:

Hey, let me know when you find one of my "I hate blacks" or "kill blacky" threads. I went searching and couldn't find your jew hating threads. Weird. Did you still have "one of your black friends" lynched to the tree when you asked him? Or was it right before you were dragging him behind your truck? It's good to see your racists friends coming out in support of you. Nothing like getting a klan together right?

Are you really this dumb? I'm not sticking up for Cdub, as he is more than capable of doing that for himself. But you found a bunch of threads where he's using stereotypes for humor. Wow, what evidence of racism. Don't forget to include Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor in your list of racists. It must be a hell of a list BTW. As far as finding "one" of Cdub's jew hating threads if we're using your criteria then your own "evidence", exhibit #3, would qualify.

Oh, and I thought you were done with this thread? Racist!!! :blink: