Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Greenhouse effect is a myth, say scientists

Research said to prove that greenhouse gases cause climate change has been condemned as a sham by scientists.

.....after the Second World War, there was a huge surge in carbon dioxide emissions, yet global temperatures fell for four decades after 1940.

Professor Paul Reiter, of the Pasteur Institute in Paris, said it was a "sham" given that this list included the names of scientists who disagreed with its findings.

Professor Reiter, an expert in malaria, said his name was removed from an assessment only when he threatened legal action against the panel.

"That is how they make it seem that all the top scientists are agreed," he said. "It's not true."

In fact global warming could be caused by increased solar activity such as a massive eruption.

linkage

:banana:

For what it's worth in this jackazz threads. In case anyone not dumb enough to listen to these stupid no warming positions.

This is propaganda. Reiter works for the Exxon's groups...nothing he says is credible.

The Annapolis Center for Science-Based Public Policy

Source: Annapolis Center website 3/04

International Policy Network - North America

Source: International Policy Network website 4/04

Tech Central Science Foundation or Tech Central Station

Source: Tech Central Station Bio - Reiter

"MAN MADE" is the key here, lets keep it above the belt huh?

:dunno:

But in the linked video he says: there is "definitely global warming..the overwhelming majority of scientists believe there is a significant human cause..." He never specifies whether or not he agrees with them (although he does say that he is not a scientist, he just reads the reports). But he does say that the GW debate is unneccessary because it falls under pollution, which should be taken care of anyways. He goes on to blame "special interests" for blocking progress in green technology.

Sounds like a hippie treehugger econut to me. :lol:

:dunno:

But in the linked video he says: there is "definitely global warming..the overwhelming majority of scientists believe there is a significant human cause..." He never specifies whether or not he agrees with them (although he does say that he is not a scientist, he just reads the reports). But he does say that the GW debate is unneccessary because it falls under pollution, which should be taken care of anyways. He goes on to blame "special interests" for blocking progress in green technology.

Sounds like a hippie treehugger econut to me. :lol:

Its a precarious situation for a politician. They dont have the luxury of the Boz to rant about gayness of the whole MMGW thing at his or her discretion. While I wish he would grow some nutz and repudiate these bogus claims, I understand why he is apprehensive. The mainstream media is salivating at the chance to destroy the first high profile candidate to shun the GW debate. In a few years, after more scientists feel comfortable losing their grants to integrity there may be a more hospitable "climate" for a politician to voice his opposition. There is a movement underway right now that is going to expose and embarrass the fock out of these zealots and reduce this whole situation to nothing more than an Area 51 bumper sticker, which is where it belongs.

Bottom line, Giuliani and other Reps. need to nut up and distance themselves from this pot smoking sophomore after school project gone wrong.

Its a precarious situation for a politician. They dont have the luxury of the Boz to rant about gayness of the whole MMGW thing at his or her discretion. While I wish he would grow some nutz and repudiate these bogus claims, I understand why he is apprehensive. The mainstream media is salivating at the chance to destroy the first high profile candidate to shun the GW debate. In a few years, after more scientists feel comfortable losing their grants to integrity there may be a more hospitable "climate" for a politician to voice his opposition. There is a movement underway right now that is going to expose and embarrass the fock out of these zealots and reduce this whole situation to nothing more than an Area 51 bumper sticker, which is where it belongs.

Bottom line, Giuliani and other Reps. need to nut up and distance themselves from this pot smoking sophomore after school project gone wrong.

Darn, could you be any farther on the wrong side of the debate. Nearly all the opponents have been outed as oil hacks. there is literally no one let on that side. The whole debate has been shown to be a fraud no different than smoking is good. Where are these imaginary folks going to come from? I, seriously, for the life of me can not figure your position out Boz, I get RP-he's a psychopath, gocolts and the other goons would shoot themselves in the chest if Coulter told them to. But why would anyone seriously say to themselves, "fock every single credible scientist on this, hell, fock Dutch Shell, I'm going with what Exxon-Mobil is telling me, and I'm going to back up my believe with some stuff from Conoco."

Isn't it enough that they've basically admitted that they hired the guy from Phillip-Morris that managed and developed their smoking propaganda campaign..

It's my hope in ten years that the discussion of no warming will have the same validity as those that think we shouldn't sanitize drinking water or that acid rain is good...

For what it's worth in this jackazz threads. In case anyone not dumb enough to listen to these stupid no warming positions.

This is propaganda. Reiter works for the Exxon's groups...nothing he says is credible.

The Annapolis Center for Science-Based Public Policy

Source: Annapolis Center website 3/04

International Policy Network - North America

Source: International Policy Network website 4/04

Tech Central Science Foundation or Tech Central Station

Source: Tech Central Station Bio - Reiter

That's it! Kornholed Dumbass has proven beyond a reasonable doubt man is causing "Global Warming" :dunno:

Now mebbe he can explain why the ice caps on Mars are melting....................I'm guessing it has something to do with the SUN and not my SUV, but I"m sure Kornholed has a better explaination.

That's it! Kornholed Dumbass has proven beyond a reasonable doubt man is causing "Global Warming" :lol:

Now mebbe he can explain why the ice caps on Mars are melting....................I'm guessing it has something to do with the SUN and not my SUV, but I"m sure Kornholed has a better explaination.

Sometimes I am awed by your sheer moroness...Mars?! That's awesome, nothing to do with the discussion, but awesome. Perhaps you'd like to like to discuss the shifting storm on Neptune next? I'm sure you can find some Exxon link for that too.

btw: I also noticed that you didn't actual refute my simple point. This guy is writing for front groups for Exxon. Go ahead, show us how Tech Station isn't funded with Exxon money. I'll wait. (not really)

Sometimes I am awed by your sheer moroness...Mars?!

Yep Mars, Dumbass. :lol:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...rs-warming.html

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/07aug_southpole.htm

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/sola...w_011206-1.html

I could go on, but you make it so easy to show what a complete moron you are I see no need to put forth any effort beyond the 45 seconds it took me to show the bored just how ignorant you are.

:lol:

Sometimes I am awed by your sheer moroness...Mars?! That's awesome, nothing to do with the discussion, but awesome. Perhaps you'd like to like to discuss the shifting storm on Neptune next? I'm sure you can find some Exxon link for that too.

btw: I also noticed that you didn't actual refute my simple point. This guy is writing for front groups for Exxon. Go ahead, show us how Tech Station isn't funded with Exxon money. I'll wait. (not really)

The entire solar system is warming. Get ready in the next few months to be completely embarrassed. I suggest you start folding now or its gonna suck to be you in the near future. Per usual, the media will be slow to pick this up, but when it does......this is gonna be an ass kicker.

Yep Mars, Dumbass. :cheers:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...rs-warming.html

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/07aug_southpole.htm

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/sola...w_011206-1.html

I could go on, but you make it so easy to show what a complete moron you are I see no need to put forth any effort beyond the 45 seconds it took me to show the bored just how ignorant you are.

The link I opened said this, ""It's late spring at the south pole of Mars," says planetary scientist Dave Smith of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "The polar cap is receding because the springtime sun is shining on it."

Perhaps you could humor us as to what this has to do with any part of this conversation. Focking mars, that's the best. :lol: Seriously RP, that kind of logic leap is amazing.

Hint:

We are now waiting for the original conversation, where you show us this guy doesn't write for Tech Station and/or that Tech Station isn't accepting money from Exxon.

Any time you are ready...

The entire solar system is warming. Get ready in the next few months to be completely embarrassed. I suggest you start folding now or its gonna suck to be you in the near future. Per usual, the media will be slow to pick this up, but when it does......this is gonna be an ass kicker.

I think I'll stand with the entire climate science community on this, you stay with Exxon. However, if International Council on Climate comes out and says the science has changed, I will gladly research and change my mind as well. Heck, if a single peer reviewed paper would come out with some non-discredited evidence, I'd start to listen.

Also, you are going to want to do a little more work on this argument. If I'm guessing your actual point, its that because other planets are warming then the earth is but.., what? I'm assuming not man-made? Your going to need a bunch of extra arguments, because natural solar fluctuations are included in most models. Once you admit the earth IS warming, then welcome to the correct side of the debate. That would VALIDATE my side of the argument. Now you just need to take the next step and begin to accept the hundreds of per reviewed articles that say that human's may be accelerating that trend and your home free.

The link I opened said this, ""It's late spring at the south pole of Mars," says planetary scientist Dave Smith of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "The polar cap is receding because the springtime sun is shining on it."

Perhaps you could humor us as to what this has to do with any part of this conversation. Focking mars, that's the best. :lol: Seriously RP, that kind of logic leap is amazing.

Hint:

We are now waiting for the original conversation, where you show us this guy doesn't write for Tech Station and/or that Tech Station isn't accepting money from Exxon.

Cherry pick much?

Try reading all the links, or at least all of one link. I could post several more pointing out how the Sun is causing warming on Mars and other planets.

Let's move on to your "Exxon" tin-foil hat BS. You haven't even shown where Exxon funds Tech Station, and even if you do bring such a link you won't have ANYTHING to show that this funding influenced the findings of Tech Station.

I could just as easily dismiss any hack who claims man is causing "GW" because of who funds them, and the fact that if they don't come back with horror stories of how "GW" is dooming us all their funding would dry up faster than Algore can hop on a private jet to get back to his mansion.

I think I'll stand with the entire climate science community on this

ROTFLMAO

:cheers:

Cherry pick much?

Try reading all the links, or at least all of one link. I could post several more pointing out how the Sun is causing warming on Mars and other planets.

Let's move on to your "Exxon" tin-foil hat BS. You haven't even shown where Exxon funds Tech Station, and even if you do bring such a link you won't have ANYTHING to show that this funding influenced the findings of Tech Station.

I could just as easily dismiss any hack who claims man is causing "GW" because of who funds them, and the fact that if they don't come back with horror stories of how "GW" is dooming us all their funding would dry up faster than Algore can hop on a private jet to get back to his mansion.

ROTFLMAO

That's what I thought. Nothing...

However, I love that now the earth is warming in your world, nice contradiction for you. Why bother, the argument has never been the earth is warming and other planets aren't. This may be the most logically inconsistent argument you've made in the two years we've endured your pointless drivel.

I have shown time and again those links, but so has Fox News, CNN and everyone else. Its a done deal...however, I noticed you didn't provide that link. Thought so...

I have shown time and again those links

Well then, it should be easy for you to show them again. Unless you are a focking liar, oh wait..........never mind. :lol:

Well then, it should be easy for you to show them again. Unless you are a focking liar, oh wait..........never mind. :lol:

Exxon, AEI and Climate Change

February 14, 2007

Email to a Friend

Print Friendly Version

BRENDA EKWURZEL

Ekwurzel is a climate scientist with the Union of Concerned Scientists, which recently released a report titled "Smoke, Mirrors and Hot Air: How ExxonMobil Uses Big Tobacco's Tactics to 'Manufacture Uncertainty' on Climate Change." The report states: "ExxonMobil has funneled nearly $16 million between 1998 and 2005 to a network of 43 advocacy organizations that seek to confuse the public on global warming science."

More Information

TOM JACKSON

Jackson is the director-writer of the new documentary film "Out of Balance: ExxonMobil's Impact on Climate Change". He said today: "While reporting another record year of earnings, ExxonMobil has also recently started its own media blitz, attempting to convince the public that they have changed their ways with regard to climate change. In the past few weeks, through mainstream media outlets like MSNBC, ExxonMobil has implied that they aren't funding climate change skeptics anymore, but they actually only specify the Competitive Enterprise Institute -- they've funded many more organizations than that.

"Barely a week later, it was revealed that ExxonMobil attempted to pay off climate scientists to downplay the latest report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Clearly ExxonMobil is only out to change its image, not its ways."

More Information

Background:

The British newspaper The Guardian recently reported: "Scientists and economists have been offered $10,000 each by a lobby group funded by one of the world's largest oil companies to undermine a major climate change report due to be published today.

"Letters sent by the American Enterprise Institute, an ExxonMobil-funded thinktank with close links to the Bush administration, offered the payments for articles that emphasize the shortcomings of a report from the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. ...

"The AEI has received more than $1.6 million from ExxonMobil and more than 20 of its staff have worked as consultants to the Bush administration. Lee Raymond, a former head of ExxonMobil, is the vice-chairman of AEI's board of trustees."

Here's a summary of the discussion. Remember, its why you disappeared for 3 weeks until it died down.

They were all outed.

Exxon Secrets

Sponsors pull plug on Tech Central Station

21 Nov 06

Looks like former tobacco spin doctor Doug Goodyear's DCI Group is getting with the times and letting loose it's controversial TCSDaily project. As many know, the ExxonMobil sweetheart TCSDaily has been a bastion of the climate change denial movement for quite some time now. You also may remember that DCI Group was embroiled in a bit of controversy lately over a YouTube Al Gore spoof video they produced and posted under the guise of 29-year old amatuer filmmaker.

According to the Nov. 1, '06 edition of O'Dwyers Weekly PR insider newsletter (of which DeSmog is a big fan), the "DCI Group, a brass knuckled Republican PR firm in Washington, has sold its TCSDaily online journal to editor Nick Schulz. According to the TCS, "previous sponsorship agreements have expired" and that "updates about the transition in owenership will soon be available." TCS recieved corporate funding from ExxonMobil and General Motors in the past. It would be very interesting to know which TCS sponsors "expired" their funding.

Another

Exxon, AEI and Climate Change

February 14, 2007

Email to a Friend

Print Friendly Version

BRENDA EKWURZEL

Ekwurzel is a climate scientist with the Union of Concerned Scientists, which recently released a report titled "Smoke, Mirrors and Hot Air: How ExxonMobil Uses Big Tobacco's Tactics to 'Manufacture Uncertainty' on Climate Change." The report states: "ExxonMobil has funneled nearly $16 million between 1998 and 2005 to a network of 43 advocacy organizations that seek to confuse the public on global warming science."

More Information

TOM JACKSON

Jackson is the director-writer of the new documentary film "Out of Balance: ExxonMobil's Impact on Climate Change". He said today: "While reporting another record year of earnings, ExxonMobil has also recently started its own media blitz, attempting to convince the public that they have changed their ways with regard to climate change. In the past few weeks, through mainstream media outlets like MSNBC, ExxonMobil has implied that they aren't funding climate change skeptics anymore, but they actually only specify the Competitive Enterprise Institute -- they've funded many more organizations than that.

"Barely a week later, it was revealed that ExxonMobil attempted to pay off climate scientists to downplay the latest report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Clearly ExxonMobil is only out to change its image, not its ways."

More Information

Background:

The British newspaper The Guardian recently reported: "Scientists and economists have been offered $10,000 each by a lobby group funded by one of the world's largest oil companies to undermine a major climate change report due to be published today.

"Letters sent by the American Enterprise Institute, an ExxonMobil-funded thinktank with close links to the Bush administration, offered the payments for articles that emphasize the shortcomings of a report from the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. ...

"The AEI has received more than $1.6 million from ExxonMobil and more than 20 of its staff have worked as consultants to the Bush administration. Lee Raymond, a former head of ExxonMobil, is the vice-chairman of AEI's board of trustees."

Here's a summary of the discussion. Remember, its why you disappeared for 3 weeks until it died down.

They were all outed.

Exxon Secrets

Another

What does any of that BS have to do with the FACT that Giuliani is a pro-gun control, pro-immigration, pro-gay rights, pro-global warming Eco-nut :cheers: ?

='3033532']

linkage

:cheers:

Hey chuckles, the Greenhouse effect is a stone cold fact.

The greenhouse effect, discovered by Joseph Fourier in 1824 and first investigated quantitatively by Svante Arrhenius in 1896, is the process in which the emission of infrared radiation by an atmosphere warms a planet's surface. In the case of the Earth, without these greenhouse gases its surface would be up to 30°C cooler. The name comes from an incorrect analogy with the way in which greenhouses are heated by the sun in order to facilitate plant growth. In addition to the Earth, Mars and especially Venus have greenhouse effects.

wikipedia

Perhaps you were talking about the theory of Global Warming?

Hard to take someone seriously when they can't even keep straight the basic terms of the debate. :lol: :lol:

Your a myth!

My best guess is that this exclamation was said with a lisp.

Hey chuckles, the Greenhouse effect is a stone cold fact.

The greenhouse effect, discovered by Joseph Fourier in 1824 and first investigated quantitatively by Svante Arrhenius in 1896, is the process in which the emission of infrared radiation by an atmosphere warms a planet's surface. In the case of the Earth, without these greenhouse gases its surface would be up to 30°C cooler. The name comes from an incorrect analogy with the way in which greenhouses are heated by the sun in order to facilitate plant growth. In addition to the Earth, Mars and especially Venus have greenhouse effects.

wikipedia

Perhaps you were talking about the theory of Global Warming?

Hard to take someone seriously when they can't even keep straight the basic terms of the debate. :dunno: :D

.....after the Second World War, there was a huge surge in carbon dioxide emissions, yet global temperatures fell for four decades after 1940.

How do explain this then???

How do explain this then???

Chuckles, one last time. GreenHouse Effect does not equal Global Warming. The words are not synonymous.

Nearly all the opponents have been outed as oil hacks. there is literally no one let on that side. The whole debate has been shown to be a fraud no different than smoking is good. Where are these imaginary folks going to come from? I, seriously, for the life of me can not figure your position out Boz, I get RP-he's a psychopath, gocolts and the other goons would shoot themselves in the chest if Coulter told them to. But why would anyone seriously say to themselves, "fock every single credible scientist on this, hell, fock Dutch Shell, I'm going with what Exxon-Mobil is telling me, and I'm going to back up my believe with some stuff from Conoco."

Isn't it enough that they've basically admitted that they hired the guy from Phillip-Morris that managed and developed their smoking propaganda campaign..

It's my hope in ten years that the discussion of no warming will have the same validity as those that think we shouldn't sanitize drinking water or that acid rain is good...

I read this article yesterday. I confess to not knowing any more about Allegre than the article says, but his credentials seem pretty above board (even for a Frenchie ;) ) :dunno:

Claude Allegre, one of France's leading socialists and among her most celebrated scientists, was among the first to sound the alarm about the dangers of global warming.

"By burning fossil fuels, man increased the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere which, for example, has raised the global mean temperature by half a degree in the last century," Dr. Allegre, a renowned geochemist, wrote 20 years ago in Cles pour la geologie.." Fifteen years ago, Dr. Allegre was among the 1500 prominent scientists who signed "World Scientists' Warning to Humanity," a highly publicized letter stressing that global warming's "potential risks are very great" and demanding a new caring ethic that recognizes the globe's fragility in order to stave off "spirals of environmental decline, poverty, and unrest, leading to social, economic and environmental collapse."

In the 1980s and early 1990s, when concern about global warming was in its infancy, little was known about the mechanics of how it could occur, or the consequences that could befall us. Since then, governments throughout the western world and bodies such as the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change have commissioned billions of dollars worth of research by thousands of scientists. With a wealth of data now in, Dr. Allegre has recanted his views. To his surprise, the many climate models and studies failed dismally in establishing a man-made cause of catastrophic global warming. Meanwhile, increasing evidence indicates that most of the warming comes of natural phenomena. Dr. Allegre now sees global warming as over-hyped and an environmental concern of second rank.

His break with what he now sees as environmental cant on climate change came in September, in an article entitled "The Snows of Kilimanjaro" in l' Express, the French weekly. His article cited evidence that Antarctica is gaining ice and that Kilimanjaro's retreating snow caps, among other global-warming concerns, come from natural causes. "The cause of this climate change is unknown," he states matter of factly. There is no basis for saying, as most do, that the "science is settled."

Dr. Allegre's skepticism is noteworthy in several respects. For one, he is an exalted member of France's political establishment, a friend of former Socialist president Lionel Jospin, and, from 1997 to 2000, his minister of education, research and technology, charged with improving the quality of government research through closer co-operation with France's educational institutions. For another, Dr. Allegre has the highest environmental credentials. The author of early environmental books, he fought successful battles to protect the ozone layer from CFCs and public health from lead pollution. His break with scientific dogma over global warming came at a personal cost: Colleagues in both the governmental and environmental spheres were aghast that he could publicly question the science behind climate change.

But Dr. Allegre had allegiances to more than his socialist and environmental colleagues. He is, above all, a scientist of the first order, the architect of isotope geodynamics, which showed that the atmosphere was primarily formed early in the history of the Earth, and the geochemical modeller of the early solar system. Because of his path-breaking cosmochemical research, NASA asked Dr. Allegre to participate in the Apollo lunar program, where he helped determine the age of the Moon. Matching his scientific accomplishments in the cosmos are his accomplishments at home: Dr. Allegre is perhaps best known for his research on the structural and geochemical evolution of the Earth's crust and the creation of its mountains, explaining both the title of his article in l' Express and his revulsion at the nihilistic nature of the climate research debate.

Calling the arguments of those who see catastrophe in climate change "simplistic and obscuring the true dangers," Dr. Allegre especially despairs at "the greenhouse-gas fanatics whose proclamations consist in denouncing man's role on the climate without doing anything about it except organizing conferences and preparing protocols that become dead letters." The world would be better off, Dr. Allegre believes, if these "denouncers" became less political and more practical, by proposing practical solutions to head off the dangers they see, such as developing technologies to sequester C02. His dream, he says, is to see "ecology become the engine of economic development and not an artificial obstacle that creates fear."

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/st...05-fc28f14da388

I think I'll stand with the entire climate science community on this

Kornholed in Dallas really outdone himself with that one.

You liberals crack me up sometimes. ;)

So the Sun is warming up Mars, but the Sun can't effect the temp of Earth?? :dunno:

Your logic is in serious trouble. :lol:

You liberals crack me up sometimes. :lol:

What's really funny is someone who obviously doesn't have enough of a knowledge base to even remotely understand the scientific issues starting threads trying to argue one side of the issue.

Really, you don't crack me up, you make me sad that a country as great as ours could produce someone like you.

You liberals crack me up sometimes. :banana:

So the Sun is warming up Mars, but the Sun can't effect the temp of Earth?? :dunno:

Your logic is in serious trouble. :dunno:

My gawd, you are stupid beyond belief. ;)

Any time you are ready...

I think I'll stand with the entire climate science community on this, you stay with Exxon. However, if International Council on Climate comes out and says the science has changed, I will gladly research and change my mind as well. Heck, if a single peer reviewed paper would come out with some non-discredited evidence, I'd start to listen.

I never did understand this tactic in an argument. Maybe Exxon pays him money to do research because the scientist has previously done research that happens to coincide with their interests. News flash: every researcher in the world gets money from someone. I guess they're all biased. :dunno:

What's really funny is someone who obviously doesn't have enough of a knowledge base to even remotely understand the scientific issues starting threads trying to argue one side of the issue.

Really, you don't crack me up, you make me sad that a country as great as ours could produce someone like you.

My gawd, you are stupid beyond belief. :dunno:

Actually, what's truly sad about this whole debate is that the worsening trend of partisanship, whether we're talking political, ideaology, whatever...is now extending into science.

There has been a worrying trend whereby rational debate on all manner of issues has devolved into a shouting match whereby the loudest person wins. Now, we're seeing it in the last bastion of reason and analysis...science.

You have the woman in charge of the Weather Channel calling for any meteoroligist who denies global warming to have their credentials revoked. You have sceintists claiming that anyone who disagrees w/their point of view is a hack. You have governors publicly rebuking state climatologists b/c their scientific views on the subject differ from the views of the politicians.

Science is supposed to be about a search for the truth...not staking your claim ot a theory and defending it at all costs...including by attacking anyone who dares disagree w/you.

I forget what I was watching the other night, but the guy being interviewed spouted out that line about how "the scientific community is in total agreement on this...there is no debate." Well, there is an ongoing debate from where I'm sitting, my friend. I see scientists, meteorologists and everyday people who can't agree on this subject.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's very important for us to know things like the fact that many of the scientist who deny gloabl warming are being funded by outside interests like Exxon. However, I have to wonder how many scientists are being scared into submission for fear of being singled out and being made an example of by the global warming crowd.

found this link on another ff message board: http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archi...-ma-non-troppo/

Hmmm...interesting article. Although, I confess to not understanding much of the scientific stuff that they talk about.

In the site's "About" section they say "The discussion here is restricted to scientific topics and will not get involved in any political or economic implications of the science." Frankly, I wish they would have tried to delve into whether there were any political or economic reasons behind Allegre's change of heart. I mean, why would such a decorated, acclaimed scientist, who was one of the early alarmists regarding global warming make such a 180 on the subject?

I mean, why would such a decorated, acclaimed scientist, who was one of the early alarmists regarding global warming make such a 180 on the subject?

He saw the light. :thumbsup:

My gawd, you are stupid beyond belief. :ninja:

OK. We will put you in the catagory of the Sun can warm all other planets, but not the Earth.

I really didn't think anyone would come to this conclusion, but we have a winner.

And you call me stupid. :lol: ;) :lol:

OK. We will put you in the catagory of the Sun can warm all other planets, but not the Earth.

I really didn't think anyone would come to this conclusion, but we have a winner.

And you call me stupid. :D :wub: :wub:

Tard, where did I say that...see that's why you are a tard, you can't focking read.