Sign in to follow this  
Cyber Gandalf

Worst President Ever?

Worst Ever  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is GWB the worst president ever?

• Yes
    • No

This is a fun game. Does it have implications beyond mental masturbation?

Nope, he's easily in the top 10.

:thumbsdown:

Realistically, I'd put him in top five for now.

Only for the fact that most of the real shiit won't be revealed until after he's outta orifice and people start writing their books. GWB values 'loyalty' over competence. More and more stuff has begun to leak and will continue to do so as his administration comes to a blessed end.

Ironic, Clinton's reputation is getting better over time, Bush's will get worse. :rolleyes:

Funny how people ultimately view a BJ as slightly less of a fock up than starting a quagmire under false pretenses. :rolleyes:

Beyond any doubt in US history and easily top (bottom?) five worst leaders of all time. While I see a lot of similarities, he's probably on par with Nero. It's unfair to call him worst world leader of all time, unless of course America collapses and gets absorbed by Mexico in the next two years, so he'd be on par with Liu Shan.

Beyond any doubt in US history and easily top (bottom?) five worst leaders of all time. While I see a lot of similarities, he's probably on par with Nero. It's unfair to call him worst world leader of all time, unless of course America collapses and gets absorbed by Mexico in the next two years, so he'd be on par with Liu Shan.

Man, why do you have to be so down on Liu Bei's idiot offspring?

There are some who might look toward Nixon first. :unsure:

Then again, Jimmy Carter was a real swell leader, and the economy was super under him as well.... :unsure:

I think that Buchanan, Harding, and Johnson all probably rank below Bush...that said, it's not good company to keep.

This is just silly. While George W Bush is arguably one of the two worst presidents in our lifetimes, the other being Jimmy Carter, Bush is barely in the top ten worst U.S. presidents ever.

The most oblivious president was Ulysseus S Grant, as basically his entire cabinet was a corrupt bunch of crooks.

However, the worst president ever was James Buchanan. His stupidity and glaring failures to act in any manner whatsoever allowed the south to secede from the Union. James Buchanan is largely responsible for allowing the Civil War to happen. Logically, let's compare the effects of the Civil War vs the war in Iraq. Deaths, destruction, etc. Several million Americans died in the Civil War. It's not worth even to try to make a comparison. You think the country is divided now? How about back then?

Speculation is that Buchanan was so concerned about being exposed as being a h0m0, that he tried to do as little as possible to draw attention to himself. Basically, he was a gutless coward of a president that allowed a tragic war to happen.

Those that think GWB is the worst don't know anything about history, or choose to ignore it.

Better question. What is the last good president we have had? I can't name a good one in my lifetime. The options for 08 don't look good either.

Both parties are corrupt. Both parties feed of of the failures of the other. Both parties only care about being in power. How does that help us citizens again? :thumbsup:

Anyhoo, back on subject. Worst ever. Not even close. What a narrow viewpoint of history to think so. Down in the lower 3rd. Without question.