Sign in to follow this  
Toro

Couple falls off cruise ship...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4662345.html

The two have asked that the circumstances be kept private, said Julie Benson, a Princess Cruises spokeswoman said today. She said that they were the only two involved in the accident.

The 22-year-old man has been released from the medical center on the ship while the 20-year-old woman plans to have some follow-up testing on land, Benson said.

She said that the two, who have requested that no personal information be released about them, had only minor injuries. She said that they were not married, but did not know how long they had known each other.

She said that the man, who was wearing no clothes when he was rescued, apparently took off his clothes in the water as a survival tactic.

:headbanger:

Is it just me or does it sound like these two were banging on the balcony?

Also, maybe they were having an affair on the ship?

Yeah, they "fell off' an area of the deck that had a four foot railing securely in place.

Prolly playing "I'm the king of the woaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" splash! :headbanger:

Yeah, they "fell off' an area of the deck that had a four foot railing securely in place.

Prolly playing "I'm the king of the woaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" splash! :lol:

First LOL post of the day! :dunno:

She said that the man, who was wearing no clothes when he was rescued, apparently took off his clothes in the water as a survival tactic

I love this one. "There's a shark! Quick MOON him - they HATE that!" :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

the top reply was about a cruise ship that sunk and 899 people died, is that true? I feel like I would have heard bout that :dunno:

how the heck did that helecopter stay airborne in a cyclone.

and the driver of the boat should have had the nose pointed straight into the oncoming waves.

the top reply was about a cruise ship that sunk and 899 people died, is that true? I feel like I would have heard bout that :dunno:

Man, I hope it ain't true. That would be the suck. :(

I love this one. "There's a shark! Quick MOON him - they HATE that!" :D

:D

My guess would be that he saw a shark and felt his only defense was to pollute the water around him by pinching out a Wiffleball-esque dookie. They REALLY hate that! If this guy had sound it would be "Urrrrgggghhh" :thumbsup: