Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Doing mean things

Told an ex-girlfriend today that one reason I dumped her was that I just don't find her physically attractive, and that's why our sex life was kinda "exotic" - because I just wouldn't have wanted to fock her otherwise. Also, I noted that she's noticably gained weight since and is even less hot now.

100% true and man that felt good. :mellow:

Told an ex-girlfriend today that one reason I dumped her was that I just don't find her physically attractive, and that's why our sex life was kinda "exotic" - because I just wouldn't have wanted to fock her otherwise. Also, I noted that she's noticably gained weight since and is even less hot now.

100% true and man that felt good. :mellow:

you are a d1ck :cheers:

100% true and man that felt good. :cheers:

Just let some air out of her, she'll look hot again. :mellow:

100% true and man that felt good. :cheers:

Saying mean things to your mom is not nice. :mellow:

Just let some air out of her, she'll look hot again. :thumbsup:

:first:

MDC you make up the funniest stuff. What makes it greta is we all know you aren't mean at all.

:thumbsup:

100% true and man that felt good. :thumbsup:

The best index to a person's character is (a) how he treats people who can't do him any good, and (B.) how he treats people who can't fight back.

MDC you make up the funniest stuff. What makes it greta is we all know you aren't mean at all.

:first:

Thanks, I know you're not mean or huge. :banana:

The best index to a person's character is (a) how he treats people who can't do him any good, and (B.) how he treats people who can't fight back.

Meh, she was asking for it. :thumbsup: