Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Mario Williams changing his last name to Andretti

(KFFL) Jerome Solomon, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans DE Mario Williams has apologized after several Internet sites posted video of him speeding along a North Carolina highway in his Lamborghini LP640. The 10-minute video features Williams weaving through traffic at what appeared to be very high speeds. "It was a stupid thing to do, and I apologize to the fans, the organization and my teammates for not being smart," Williams said. "I shouldn't have put myself in that situation, and I have definitely learned my lesson." Williams reportedly was driving at 130 mph

:lol:

Williams reportedly was driving at 130 mph

I'm not impressed. Reggie Bush is faster than that. On foot.

I'm not impressed. Reggie Bush is faster than that. On foot.

:dunno: :lol:

Williams reportedly was driving at 130 mph

:dunno:

Pffft, what a puss, I once had my Eagle Talon up to 135mph on rt 70 coming toward Baltimore from western Maryland.... :lol:

Pffft, what a puss, I once had my Eagle Talon up to 135mph on rt 70 coming toward Baltimore from western Maryland.... :banana:

Seriously, back in HS I got my Dodge Daytona up to 120MPH on the NJ Turnpike. Yeah, that's right Mario, my Dodge Focking Daytona...which likely cost about 5% of what your Lamborghini dented your wallet for.

Pffft, what a puss, I once had my Eagle Talon up to 135mph on rt 70 coming toward Baltimore from western Maryland.... :D

ahahahaha. qu33r