Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

OK - Cougars in the 'bar scene'

I'm only familiar with the term 'Cougar" over the past year or so.

You know - older woman dating/seeing/banging younger man.

At what age difference is the woman a cougar? :dunno:

5-years, 10, 15, 20, ????

Anybody had a "Cougar experience" they want to share? :banana:

This can be from the Geeks or Geekette's perspective.

Or friends your have known who have been in these 'relationships'.

Is there anything wrong with it?

How many years difference is too many?

ETA - Why don't guys have a cute term referring to them when they do this?

GO!

[insert my Mom jokes here too] :rolleyes:

TIA.

Will answer yours.

How old are you?

This is not about me, unlike a TNG thread.

[i'm 'seeing' someone within 5 years of my age right now thank-you-very-much.]

And yes, I have had a cougar experience. Not too bad. They are experienced, and giddy to be w/ a younger man!

:doh: Details!!!! :P

This is what I am talking about!

6. Cougar - A woman in her sexual prime who prefers to hunt rather than be hunted. A cougar's victims are usually under 25, as cougars prefer to mate with men who still have hair. Cougars generally feed and then continue hunting, as they enjoy role reversal.

:mad: Details!!!! :mad:

I found her in Cabo San Lucas. She was staying at the same resort I was. Single mother on vacation and she was 8 or 9 years older than me (late 30's). Her face was a little worn but she had a nice fake D rack.

She more or less went out w/ me and my buddys after we met her at the pool. We got a little tipsy and she started flirting w/ me. Out of nowhere she give me these eyes, leans over and says "have you ever been w/ an older woman" and proceded to tell me about experience and the tricks she knows to satisfy a man.

I wasn't interested until this point and her dirty talk sparked my interest. So after getting sprayed by beer at Squid Row we wondered home. Got to my place she asked for a clean shirt which I brought her. Right then and there she wips hers off (braless) and proceeds to put the new one on (did stay on for long)

The rest is history. And yes, she was very good and new many "tricks". All in all ;) :D :banana:

And I know, I know. This is a made up story and never really happened.

But really it did!

I found her in Cabo San Lucas. She was staying at the same resort I was. Single mother on vacation and she was 8 or 9 years older than me (late 30's). Her face was a little worn but she had a nice fake D rack.

She more or less went out w/ me and my buddys after we met her at the pool. We got a little tipsy and she started flirting w/ me. Out of nowhere she give me these eyes, leans over and says "have you ever been w/ an older woman" and proceded to tell me about experience and the tricks she knows to satisfy a man.

I wasn't interested until this point and her dirty talk sparked my interest. So after getting sprayed by beer at Squid Row we wondered home. Got to my place she asked for a clean shirt which I brought her. Right then and there she wips hers off (braless) and proceeds to put the new one on (did stay on for long)

The rest is history. And yes, she was very good and new many "tricks". All in all ;) :D :banana:

Did you feel used?

Did you feel stalked at the time?

:mad:

Did you feel used?

Did you feel stalked at the time?

;)

Yes, I felt used and I LOVED IT

Stalked, yes. The next day when I sobered up, while I enjoyed it, I didn't want anymore from her. She on the other hand, didn't feel quite the same.

ETA - Why don't guys have a cute term referring to them when they do this?

Dirty Old Man isn't cute enough a name for you?

Dirty Old Man isn't cute enough a name for you?

It's not me!! :(

:cheers:

Spill it!! :dunno:

Stalked, yes. The next day when I sobered up, while I enjoyed it, I didn't want anymore from her. She on the other hand, didn't feel quite the same.

Why didn't you go for a repeat performance? :cheers:

I tried it once when I was 25. She was 34 and I thought it was cool to try out an "older woman". I thought she was nothing special in the sack and she was an emotional train wreck.

But, she was willing to hop off me as I was about to cvm and gobble the gook down. That was the only cool thing about her.

... and she was an emotional train wreck.

Before or after 'experiencing' you? :(

when I was 22, I focked a 39 year old. She was 5' about 100 pounds. She said she had 2 kids and she was about 45 minutes from my place. I met her online, she showed up at my apartment, knocked on the door, my roomate answered, we went into my bedroom and started focking less than 5 minutes after meeting, I blew 2 loads in her and she left and I never heard from her again. I'm pretty sure she was married and looking for an easy lay. She found it :(

I have 'dated' a guy 5 years younger than me and that was enough! Can't really answer your 'cougar' question, because I didn't go seeking him out and that isn't my style anyway.

Even though it was only 5 years difference, I didn't like being 'the older woman' actually! I prefer to hang out/see/date men who are older than me.

:(

I have 'dated' a guy 5 years younger than me and that was enough! Can't really answer your 'cougar' question, because I didn't go seeking him out and that isn't my style anyway.

Even though it was only 5 years difference, I didn't like being 'the older woman' actually! I prefer to hang out/see/date men who are older than me.

:(

You must hang around a lot of old age homes then.

Do you think he thought of you as the cougar? :mad:

I've never done it, but when a frined of mine was younger he did it all of the time and loved it. Also, I know some hottie divorcees around 40 who I imagine would be a great lay.

So I say go for it. :mad:

Who cares about cougars, have you ever woken up with coyote arm?

When I was eighteen, some cute 36 y.o. played with me for a while. Was nice. Learned a lot. :(

Banged some crazy skinny divorced broad in Ohio, there was prolly a 15-18 year age difference, but that was not 'cougaring'. That was lonely and insecure meets horny and bored.

Got hit on one last night. Prolly a 10 year age difference. Hella tiits and cute body. The only problem is, her BF is focking crazy. In fact, the only reason she was hitting on me was bc her BF had been banned from the bar the other day. No way I'm stepping in that drama. :mad:

Do you think he thought of you as the cougar? :dunno:

Hmmm.... maybe! :P But like I said, I didn't seek him out and we didn't meet in a bar. I've also never even heard of this term before reading this thread!

:ninja:

Got hit on one last night. Prolly a 10 year age difference. Hella tiits and cute body. The only problem is, her BF is focking crazy. In fact, the only reason she was hitting on me was bc her BF had been banned from the bar the other day. No way I'm stepping in that drama. :thumbsdown:

Smart move. :thumbsup:

Cougars are wild in the sack, but crazy as all get-out. They've got a mix of desperation and aggression that is only attractive for a very limited time (basically until you bang them, if that long). Then they go nuts on you because they can't handle one more damn rejection.

HTH.

I wear Sex Panther to attract cougars, 60% of the time it works everytime, smells like a mix of pure gasoline and a diaper filled with Indian food.

biggest age difference was a guy 10 years younger (i was 32 at the time)

he had no idea how old i was. not that it mattered to him i dont think.

everyone thinks i'm in my early 20s any way.

sigh.

the only good things about it for a woman are feeling like you still "have it" - and wanting to "train" a kid. guys in their 20s are so impressionable :pointstosky:

and i think i'm older than all the guys i've met from here ???

i cant remember.

eta: didnt we do an age poll on here once? i cant remember that either.

the only good things about it for a woman are feeling like you still "have it" - and wanting to "train" a kid. guys in their 20s are so impressionable :P

But if a guy does the same with a girl, we are dirty old pervs. Focking double standards. :banana:

Big *fantasy* Pete would probably have a story or two-hundred to tell us of his accomplishments in this area. Where the hell is he? :banana:

But if a guy does the same with a girl, we are dirty old pervs. Focking double standards. :banana:

i wont (and cant) argue with that.

as for experience though, i'd rather be with someone who knows what he's doing. i cant be bothered with the training session any more

i cant remember who it was that wrote about attraction, saying that we tend to get "stuck" on our first crush. so if you were a kid, and you liked this girl who was 12, for a lot of your life you will always notice and be attracted to girls who look 12 years old. haha. it was theory.

btw. no one answered my question :P

Big *fantasy* Pete would probably have a story or two-hundred to tell us of his accomplishments in this area. Where the hell is he? :dunno:

With his own special Cougar.

I've had a couple "cougar encounters" over the past year or two. I can honestly say they were all quite good. The oldest was 38 (36C) and a very cute blonde woman, who when I first met I thought was 30 at the most. Another was 32 (36DDD - very very fun :dunno: ) and she was pretty crazy in bed. She brought me back to her place from the bar, we smoked a bit, then she seduced me :ninja: . There were a few others but not sure of all the ages... the first two mentioned were the most memorable.

BTW, I'm 21.