Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

My Raiders Insider says...

I can't say too much, and if he saw this message, I'd be in hot water....

But with my ear firmly planted to the Raiders draft room wall... wink wink...

I have been told it's been a long day in the war room, and it looks like they have discussed several draft options... The bottom line is...

IF AL gets an offer the can't refuse, then he takes it...

OTHERWISE... Pencil in Jamarcus Russell as the pick... Big AL loves the Big kid at #1....

Some others in the room have other ideas in mind I'm told... But we all know who has the keys to the caddie... The big man does...

I predict he takes a WR in the second round and deals Moss in the 3rd round to the Packers... We'll find out in the morning, it should be high drama... MB

OTHERWISE... Pencil in Jamarcus Russell as the pick... Big AL loves the Big kid at #1....

Some others in the room have other ideas in mind I'm told... But we all know who has the keys to the caddie... The big man does...

This plan is so off the wall, it just might work. :dunno:

I can't say too much, and if he saw this message, I'd be in hot water....

But with my ear firmly planted to the Raiders draft room wall... wink wink...

I have been told it's been a long day in the war room, and it looks like they have discussed several draft options... The bottom line is...

I predict he takes a WR in the second round and deals Moss in the 3rd round to the Packers... We'll find out in the morning, it should be high drama... MB

Wow! Tremendous insight. Keep it coming :wacko:

My Insight says that The Raiders will draft #1 and plan on taking Johnson, Russell, or Quinn.

I have inside sources telling me too.

My inside sources say The Raiders arent showing up for the draft so the can watch The Condemned. Strange how we are getting different info.

Don't be hatin on the Mad Brad.... Just cause we be connected....

What was I to do, make up a story??? Or give you the facts... You got the straight truth from an inside source... So close your pie holes, losers.... MB

ps. He said Al smells more like ben gay and old spice... LOL

Come on, give Mad Brad a break. Let's see if he's right before we bash him. If the Raiders don't take Russell, a trade, or another player...then we can say he was waaaayyyy off, and let him have it.

Great inside stuff Brad, thanks for the update. Hey, do you think your source could let us know what the Raiders schedule is this year, or where they'll play their home games?

Don't be hatin on the Mad Brad.... Just cause we be connected....

What was I to do, make up a story??? Or give you the facts... You got the straight truth from an inside source... So close your pie holes, losers.... MB

ps. He said Al smells more like ben gay and old spice... LOL

I just hope your inside source doesn't see that you have leaked that they will either trade the pick or take Russell. It's this type of crafty stratgey that puts the Faiders so far ahead of the rest of the league ;)

This just in. I have spoken with an insider in the Seahawk war room. They will either try to trade up or down in the second round and then will probably take the best available player. Gosh I hope no one in the Hawk war room reads this........

Come on, give Mad Brad a break. Let's see if he's right before we bash him. If the Raiders don't take Russell, a trade, or another player...then we can say he was waaaayyyy off, and let him have it.

Great inside stuff Brad, thanks for the update. Hey, do you think your source could let us know what the Raiders schedule is this year, or where they'll play their home games?

al davis' mother, if she were still alive, would be getting feed lies and shiat right now about the draft from al. it's not about anyone having a connection or not having a connection.

that should, i hope, make sense.

Jelousy is such a great emotion.... Makes people look like idiots all the time... ;) MB

as is false pride. if you're think you're getting the straight scoop from anyone in the raiders warroom this week--the dead-on truth--you are *ahem* misinformed.

and it wouldn't matter if you had sprung straight from al's loins. that should make sense.

aside from that, your info is what has been reported to the media--and 300 million americans--for the better part of a week now. furthermore, if you're afraid of your inside source reading this message board...the raiders warroom is in bigger trouble than would be the person you're ostensibly trying to protect.

as is false pride. if you're think you're getting the straight scoop from anyone in the raiders warroom this week--the dead-on truth--you are *ahem* misinformed.

and it wouldn't matter if you had sprung straight from al's loins. that should make sense.

aside from that, your info is what has been reported to the media--and 300 million americans--for the better part of a week now.

Mark it down... Jamarcus @ #1... Or a trade down to the #4 spot.... MB

"furthermore, if you're afraid of your inside source reading this message board...the raiders warroom is in bigger trouble than would be the person you're ostensibly trying to protect."

:thumbsdown: LOL - too freakin funny!

Hello? Many things have been reported to the media this week DUH !!!!

R U retarded or something swampy mutt???? Of course you are, beacuse you just used the word "ostensibly" here at fftoday... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Why don't you guys just try the old.... "hey thanks for the info. Mad Brad, we see if your source is correct pretty soon"...

I could have just kept the info. to myself, but I decided to share it with some of you who may be interested... Next... MB

Mark it down... Jamarcus @ #1... Or a trade down to the #4 spot.... MB

Holy crap!!! I never could have guessed this scenario.... :thumbsdown: :argue:

Holy crap!!! I never could have guessed this scenario.... :pointstosky: :ninja:

Holy crap!!! I never could have guessed that your such a Dooosh Bag... :ninja: MB

So...basically, what you told us is what we already know. That Davis likes Russell and that will most likely be the selection.

Wow...what a source you must have. I have one too...its called ESPN Radio, local sports talk, every major media outlet that has been saying this same thing for a while.

SN

So...basically, what you told us is what we already know. That Davis likes Russell and that will most likely be the selection.

Wow...what a source you must have. I have one too...its called ESPN Radio, local sports talk, every major media outlet that has been saying this same thing for a while.

SN

Yep... And while all the outlets are guessing.... My boy w/ the Raiders, gave me the inside the war room scoop.... Enjoy the draft all you jelous haters...

"Before Oakland officially goes on the clock, sources have told ESPN.com's Michael Smith that JaMarcus Russell will be the No. 1 overall selection in the 2007 NFL draft."

MARKED DOWN !!!!! MB

Yep... And while all the outlets are guessing.... My boy w/ the Raiders, gave me the inside the war room scoop.... Enjoy the draft all you jelous haters... MB

The point is...you can make this assertion...and when they take Russell...you will claim you were right.

Oooh...really going out on a limb there.

If they don't and take Johnson...you will probably not say much about it.

Simply put, you are a tool.

SN

The point is...you can make this assertion...and when they take Russell...you will claim you were right.

Oooh...really going out on a limb there.

If they don't and take Johnson...you will probably not say much about it.

Simply put, you are a tool.

SN

It's not about me going out on a limb... you idiot.... It's about me passing on to you guys, what I was told by a friend of mine who is a player scout for the Raiders....

What was I supposed to make up some story or lie????

I was simply passing on to you all what I was told... Nothing more, nothing less...

So give it a freaking rest, your statrting to look like a jelous hater.... Now get back to your life on the "outside"... LOL MB

It's not about me going out on a limb... you idiot.... It's about me passing on to you guys, what I was told by a friend of mine who is a player scout for the Raiders....

What was I supposed to make up some story or lie????

I was simply passing on to you all what I was told... Nothing more, nothing less...

So give it a freaking rest, your statrting to look like a jelous hater.... Now get back to your life on the "outside"... LOL MB

You passed on information that we already know. And then claim it to be inside information that your buddy would not be happy if you posted...on a public message board. Yeah...and it comes from an organization that is ridiculously tight lipped.

Nobody is jealous of your fake source of information that provided us with something we already knew.

HTH

SN

You passed on information that we already know. And then claim it to be inside information that your buddy would not be happy if you posted...on a public message board. Yeah...and it comes from an organization that is ridiculously tight lipped.

Nobody is jealous of your fake source of information that provided us with something we already knew.

HTH

SN

W/E makes you feel better dude....

LOL to see you knew something which has not even happend yet, the media is guessing... My buddy is employed by the team and is a player scout... I could give a rats a$$ if you believe me or not...

And yes they are tight lipped, which is why I was told in confidence by my old college roomate, sorry to have upset some of you "common folk", which such insider information... LOL

pssst a buddy of mine at the nfl just told me the draft starts at noon. don't pass this around; he'll kill me if he finds out I leaked this info.

W/E makes you feel better dude....

LOL to see you knew something which has not even happend yet, the media is guessing... My buddy is employed by the team and is a player scout... I could give a rats a$$ if you believe me or not...

And yes they are tight lipped, which is why I was told in confidence by my old college roomate, sorry to have upset some of you "common folk", which such insider information... LOL

In so much confidence that you posted it on an internet message board on draft day? :first:

Nice buddy you are. Passing on info that could get him canned.

I trust the media's sources over anything you post.

SN

In so much confidence that you posted it on an internet message board on draft day? :P

Nice buddy you are. Passing on info that could get him canned.

I trust the media's sources over anything you post.

SN

My Won't be named source... Should be just fine in his job security....

It's not the freaking Pentagon for christ sakes.... It's the Raiders...

I also predict they take a WR in the second round... Note this IS MY call not his... Although, he said if the chips fall right, it might happen, as there are many "good risk" WR's in the draft this year...

And I suspect they will trade Moss in the 3rd round... He said "let's not discuss that, it's all up in the air" last night when I talked to him on his cell phone going home from the Raiders facility... LOL

I think he thinks, Moss is history... He's prolly a GB Packer by the end of the day...

My Won't be named source... Should be just fine in his job security....

It's not the freaking Pentagon for christ sakes.... It's the Raiders...

I also predict they take a WR in the second round... Note this IS MY call not his... Although, he said if the chips fall right, it might happen, as there are many "good risk" WR's in the draft this year...

And I suspect they will trade Moss in the 3rd round... He said "let's not discuss that" last night when I talked to him on his cell phone going home from the Raiders facility... LOL

Wow...you are again really going out on a limb.

They have been rumored on the moss thing for quite a while...and with him gone and taking Russel int he 1st...not much of a stretch there taking a WR in the 2nd.

Again, you have provided not one ounce of information that we did not already know...

SN

I didn't realize just how entertaining this thread was :argue:

RC :P

My Raiders source informed me that Davis just looks dead, but is still actually alive.

Wow...you are again really going out on a limb.

They have been rumored on the moss thing for quite a while...and with him gone and taking Russel int he 1st...not much of a stretch there taking a WR in the 2nd.

Again, you have provided not one ounce of information that we did not already know...

SN

What's with the limb stuff.... Why is anything I have been relaying to you need to be limb material ??? I don't get it... I told you what I was told plain and simple... If you don't believe me or like what I have to predict or say, then tough freakin schmidt...

Talk about who is the Tool in this thread.... Grab a mirror and have a looksee...

What's with the limb stuff.... Why is anything I have been relaying to you need to be limb material ??? I don't get it... I told you what I was told plain and simple... If you don't believe me or like what I have to predict or say, then tough freakin schmidt...

Talk about who is the Tool in this thread.... Grab a mirror and have a looksee...

dude no offense, but you posted a thred claiming 'inside info'. I looked at it expecting some sort of information that I have yet to hear, and would blow me away. you posted the same info that 50000 other sports websites, radio talkshows and tv stations have been posting for the last week. The fact that you are continuously defending your assinine post should be enough proof.

P.S.

Moon. Landed. We did.

My Bears' source says they will draft at 31, or they will trade up from there, probably involving Lance Briggs. Otherwise they will trade down, most likely to the second round or later. Or possibly for picks next year. I guarantee that is what they will do! MARK IT DOWN!@##$!

My Raiders source informed me that Davis just looks dead, but is still actually alive.

My sources tell me that Al Davis died 5 years ago. The GM stuffs his arm up his ass and works Al Davis like a puppet for all public appearances.

You can all kiss my black @$$.... I give you fresh fruit and you throw rocks at the delivery boy... Shame on sho nuff and all you other haters... MB

Wow! Your insider really nailed that Russel pick :mad: :dunno: :wacko:

Fla... LOL... You hater #2 now... knock it off and give the MB some thanks for the inside tip love.... Damn haters... Just reportin the news... So, don't shoot me I'm only the piano player... MB

You can all kiss my black @$$.... I give you fresh fruit and you throw rocks at the delivery boy... Shame on sho nuff and all you other haters... MB

You got the russell pick right.

As everyone said...telling us all something we already knew.

How about the Randy Trade?

WR in the 2nd?

Color everyone...unimpressed.

SN