Sign in to follow this  
TK0001

Sanctuary openings closed, thread turned into yet more cmh babbling

I'm a poster with a lot of potential if there were ever a board with more than just poop threads and who's drinking this weekend threads.

I have a stockpile of funny retorts and whimsical posts to share, if I could just find as great board with great members.

Thanks to a few mean-bastards around here, you've chased away what could have been my saviors. :banana:

NewbieJr. Building a nicer, more peaceful board, one post at a time.

Don't lose focus, Ice. :banana:

I'm a poster with a lot of potential if there were ever a board with more than just poop threads and who's drinking this weekend threads.

I have a stockpile of funny retorts and whimsical posts to share, if I could just find as great board with great members.

Thanks to a few mean-bastards around here, you've chased away what could have been my saviors. :banana:

It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all............

Who was the mook that registered as Snuff with the bad email address, knowing that we already gave him an open invitation and this is the only way he would get into the Sanctuary. cmh was this you?

Can we get jerryskids in already? I want a new job and need to see if he has any leads.

Why don't you just ask him? :banana:

Who was the mook that registered as Snuff with the bad email address, knowing that we already gave him an open invitation and this is the only way he would get into the Sanctuary. cmh was this you?

:banana:

Some of you guys really came through for me when my brother died as well. Ted sent me some tunes and stuff, some of the geeks sent flowers.

Not sure if you knew or not... but I'm pretty sure that the flowers came through the Sanctuary. :banana:

I remember some jagoff registered wiffelball over there. They were pretty good at booting that when I went over there.