Sign in to follow this  
TK0001

Sanctuary openings closed, thread turned into yet more cmh babbling

My takeaway from this thread is that the Sanctuary and porkbutt need each other.

Hey porkbutt. Can you please apply to the Sanctuary ASAP? I'll fight hard to get you in, seriously.

I applied yesterday and this is what I get back from them...

Sorry Sux, you are way too much of a poosay to be a member here. Please let Jerryskids and Kutulu know that, unfortunatly, they are too. TIA

:cheers:

:cheers:

OMG, that is hilarious.

:dunno:

At least you got the courtesy of a response. :mad:

bump

oooo. Gosh. I've been informed that you are a political leg-humper. Is this true?

No No No. I can talk politics but there are NONE in power I like right now. I'm an Independent. I hate both equally and slam both................ from time to time.

Sanctuary :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Gocolts :headbanger: :headbanger:

I was kidding :headbanger:

To clarify, he was kidding about kutulu and me getting rejected, not himself. :headbanger:

To clarify, he was kidding about kutulu and me getting rejected, not himself. :headbanger:

STFU, you bastage. I'm the biggest reject on this bored :headbanger:

Pssh. Give me an invite and maybe I'll say yes :banana: Ask not if you can join the sactuary, dare them to be graced with greatness.

Pssh. Give me an invite and maybe I'll say yes :P Ask not if you can join the sactuary, dare them to be graced with greatness.

Do not ask what you can do for the Sanctuary, Ask what the Sanctuary can do for you :mad:

Do not ask what you can do for the Sanctuary, Ask what the Sanctuary can do for you :mad:

:P Wanted to keep the quote true to original form but only "ask not if you can join the sanctuary, ask for the sactuary to join you" came to mind. It's the simple things :(

i'd like to nominate this as the gayest post in the history of the internets. this sums up the sanctuary perfectly. dude, you're talking about internet message boards....and tried way too hard to be funny. go back to your secret sanctuary club with the rest of the pathetic retards that got picked on in high school.

you're well on your way

My takeaway from this thread is that the Sanctuary and porkbutt need each other.

Hey porkbutt. Can you please apply to the Sanctuary ASAP? I'll fight hard to get you in, seriously.

Seconded. I actually recommended him to O on Friday. The Sanctuary needs porkbutt.

We'd be the Tina to his Ike. Sure we'd be all bruised and limping and stuff, but we'd sing like never before!

Seconded. I actually recommended him to O on Friday. The Sanctuary needs porkbutt.

We'd be the Tina to his Ike. Sure we'd be all bruised and limping and stuff, but we'd sing like never before!

you sound lonely. Need a hug?

:banana: What are my chances of making the cut? :mad:

Did you actually think the Sanctuary was fictional?

Did you actually think the Sanctuary was fictional?

No, I was just focking around, as usual. :banana:

you sound lonely. Need a hug?

You sound stupid. Need a brain?

third grade zinger veal

I'd like a hug, but could you beat me up real bad first?

i'm a lover not a fighter

just don't grab my wife's t!t

You sound stupid. Need a brain?

third grade zinger veal

i'm disappointed, you could have done much better than that.

You come here to recruit members and try and illustrate your greatness with posts such as this? :dunno:

You come here to recruit members and try and illustrate your greatness with posts such as this? :dunno:

Do I have to explain what I meant by "third grade zinger veal" to your retarded alcohol-soaked brain?

Besides, this is the geek club. Why waste A material here?

i'm a lover not a fighter

just don't grab my wife's t!t

What if I was about to fall off a skyscraper and grabbing your wife's t!t was the only thing that would save me from plummeting 47 stories to my death? Could I grab your wife's t!t then? Please?

I think it's the part of throwing baby cow into the third grade zinger that is confusing. :dunno:

Do I have to explain what I meant by "third grade zinger veal" to your retarded alcohol-soaked brain?

Besides, this is the geek club. Why waste A material here?

i'm willing to bet you don't have much A material to waste

What if I was about to fall off a skyscraper and grabbing your wife's t!t was the only thing that would save me from plummeting 47 stories to my death? Could I grab your wife's t!t then? Please?

of course, you have little ones at home that depend on you for financial security. If grabbing my wife's t!t ensures their security, then I'm all for the cause :dunno:

I think it's the part of throwing baby cow into the third grade zinger that is confusing. :dunno:

you'll never make it. The point was if they want to be successful in luring our best, then they need to bring their best. 3rd grade zingers can be broughten anywhere, they shouldn't be broughten at all during this recruitment process. He would have been better served to just let it be and not post anything.

Oh, snap. No he didn't.

whoooooooooooo's DRINKIN!!@##!@#!@#

so, who's applied and who's gotten in?

you and the sanctuary are a match made in heaven.

whoooooooooooo's DRINKIN!!@##!@#!@#

is this your A material?

:mellow: