Sign in to follow this  
Thin Spirit

Taking a Laxative...

Never had to take one of these before, was on some medication that backed me up pretty good for a week or so. Pharmacist told me to pop 2 Sensokot pills.

How explosive and how much pain should I expect?! :thumbsup:

Get a ###### and try to fight it. A battle of the ages!!!!!

Warm prune juice is better than pills.

Warm prune juice is better than pills.

Hugs are better than drugs! :thumbsup:

Hugs are better than drugs! :thumbsup:

:dunno:

This thread made me think of a prank I pulled on a college roommate. Left for Xmas a day before roommate did. Stopped by his house one the way home with a beautifully packaged Xmas gift for him. Left it with his mother with instructions that he was not to know about it as I wanted it to be a surprise and opened on Xmas day at the end of entire family opening gifts. Card: To Him, from Santa. Mother's are so trusting. She thought I was sooooo sweet. He so totally never saw it coming.

It was a Fleet's enama and the whole family laughed at the prank the rest of the day and to this day still.  It created a prank war that lasted for decades!

Every other month I take a product called Clenserin. It keeps my GI tract healthy. :dunno:

I personally have over 15 thousand customers who have this product shipped right to their homes.

It's An Occasional Intestinal System Support.

Clenserin is a synergistic blend of 16 potent compounds scientifically selected on the basis of their known intestinal activity. A healthy intestinal tract is one of the first lines of defense against the many toxins found in our food supply. In addition, it is estimated that there are more bacteria living in our intestines than there are total cells in our bodies. With this large number of microscopic chemical factories going about their daily metabolic business, we need to make sure that they are predominately the “friendly” kind.

Healthy Highlights

Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade bentonite – a very potent absorbent, capable of binding toxins more efficiently than kaolin or activated charcoal.

Psyllium powder provides gentle cleansing of the intestinal mucosal lining and is available for conversion by friendly bacteria to short-chain fatty acids, which help normalize intestinal flora.

Clenserin includes both Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Lactobacillus Bifidus in a dairy-free form, beneficial acid-loving organisms useful in promoting the re-colonization of the intestinal tract with friendly bacteria.

A specific blend of herbs, vegetable powders, and selected nutrients completes the broad-based spectrum of ingredients for intestinal support.

As Part of Your Plan

A properly functioning intestinal tract is the key factor in the absorption of nutrients from the foods you eat. Periodic use of Clenserin will provide comprehensive nutritional support in the areas known to encourage optimal intestinal function.

As a normal result of the detoxification process some individuals may experience diarrhea and/or constipation. If you normally eat a good diet you can expect minimal changes in this regard. If you are not eating as well as you might, your intestinal tract is in need of cleansing and small changes in your bowel habits are an indication that you are successfully eliminating toxic substances. To help manage this process, drink more water if you are experiencing constipation and reduce your fluid intake if you are experiencing diarrhea. If symptoms persist beyond several days try reducing your dose of Clenserin for a brief period to 1-2 per day.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 63

Proprietary Blend 500 MG

Bentonite Powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidus, Magnesium Citrate Complex, Psylium Powder, Barley Green Powder (entire plant), Bromelain, Prune (fruit), Anise (seed), Garlic (bulb) (Pur-Gar®/deodorized), Celery (seed), Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Vera Powder (leaf), Flax Seed, Chlorella (entire plant) and Spearmint (leaf).

Speaking of health...I read this today on AOL.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/he...9990001?cid=474

What comes out of your colon, will be very similar to the Toronto Blue Jays