Sign in to follow this  
Strumey

Ass Paradise

We have a couple of machines at our office that somehow got infested with ass paradise. Now, when you try to go to most websites, ie. google, yahoo, msn, it instead sends you to some pron website. The weird thing is, it still has the address you tried to go to in the title bar. It isnt like a redirect, it is more like it fools the machine into thinking that it really is going to google, but you have pictures of what appear to be nice girls on the surface, but they seem to get a little crazy behind closed doors.

anyone know how to get rid of ass paradise? I know it sounds like a place you wouldnt want to leave, but it isnt.

We have a couple of machines at our office that somehow got infested with ass paradise. Now, when you try to go to most websites, ie. google, yahoo, msn, it instead sends you to some pron website. The weird thing is, it still has the address you tried to go to in the title bar. It isnt like a redirect, it is more like it fools the machine into thinking that it really is going to google, but you have pictures of what appear to be nice girls on the surface, but they seem to get a little crazy behind closed doors.

anyone know how to get rid of ass paradise? I know it sounds like a place you wouldnt want to leave, but it isnt.

They could change the name of the site to "Lets Poker" :thumbsdown:

They could change the name of the site to "Lets Poker" :thumbsdown:

:dunno: :o :o

I'd try to get spysweeper and run that. Also run adaware and spybot. You can get those off of download.com.

Okay, I thought I'd heard it all, but leave it up to the GB. :D

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what the heck is Axs Paradise?

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what the heck is Axs Paradise?

I would think the name would be self explanatory. :D

I would think the name would be self explanatory. :mad:

Not necessarily. Maybe it's a site that sells couches and recliners. Possibly some kind of "hip" new ad campaign by Preparation H. <_<

Not necessarily. Maybe it's a site that sells couches and recliners. Possibly some kind of "hip" new ad campaign by Preparation H. :doublethumbsup:

It is a major pron site that takes over your computer. We actually went ahead and wiped the hard drive. I strongly recommend not going to ass paradise unless you do it from someone else's computer you dont like very much.

It is a major pron site that takes over your computer. We actually went ahead and wiped the hard drive. I strongly recommend not going to ass paradise unless you do it from someone else's computer you dont like very much.

I know this sounds un-Geek like, but how exactly do you actually "wipe" a hard drive?

(waiting for the resultant 'hilarity', but honest question)

I'm glad to hear you wiped ass paradise from your computer.

I'm glad to hear you wiped ass paradise from your computer.

I can't wait for this alias to show up :thumbsdown:

Not necessarily. Maybe it's a site that sells couches and recliners. Possibly some kind of "hip" new ad campaign by Preparation H. :ninja:

It just goes to show you that the world is a wonderful place of endless possibilities. Now me, I was thinkin' that A$$ Pardise is where all good donkeys go after they die. :lol:

azz paradise is another name for FFT :(

This place is littered with azzes.

FIRST: You have to clear the cache of the files, turn the machine off and on as fast as you can about 10 times.

SECOND: Now that the cache is clear you have to get that crap out of the box, with it running, pick it up about an inch off the table, then drop it....do this at least five times to shake that stuff out of the unit.

THIRD: You will likely still have some debris lingering over in the power supply, find a spray bottle or cup and flush that focker with some water, just pour it in from outside the case.

LAST: It is VERY important to protect the monitor from those sites, so remove the VGA plug and put it back in upside down-the sites wont be able to fit in that way. It might not fit well, just push until it gives.

Then you are all set bruh. :bench: