Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Do you enjoy having women on this bored?

I didn't read this thread, but I enjoy having women on my hard drive. :jerk:

What does that have to do with anything? I didn't say they found it randomly... I said WHEN the curlies came over here it was the beginning of the end... that's it, that's all.

Honestly, WTF is your problem / issue :clap:

The "Curlies" are bringing great drama to this bored. Nothing like a katfight to lighten ones day up.

Granted, there are no Swerskis, Zens, Drobeskis, etc. posting on a regular basis here anymore, but there is still some greta humor :banana:

Go ahead and stick to FBG's.

I'll take my Edjr's, MDC's, Phillybears, Kutulus, Toros, Strikes, Snoopys, Rustys, Yer Moms, Tommy Gavins, Lamberts, Big Dogs, Football Pooters, TNGs, Saws, Naomis, Begs, STCs, CNGs, GoDolts, Pig Meats, and whomever I might have left out, (oh ya...that Fruitjacket ######, abnd BB06) over what "once was" versus "what is now" :banana:

Shi1t, I even like Giantsfan

ETA : Jets24 also :banana:

Is this for a real?

Who the hell was a member of that board? I need to know so that I can ridicule them mercilessly (though I probably already do).

Zmanzz, and CurlyNight are the only ones I know of. :banana:

Zmanzz is hopelessly ghey and CurlyNight is hopelessly dead :banana:

Is this for a real?

Who the hell was a member of that board? I need to know so that I can ridicule them mercilessly (though I probably already do).

Guys or girls?

I am a member there, but I also have naturally curly hair...first message board I ever belonged to.

Hmm, naomi, peenie, they are members there. And then there are chicks that used to post here; Party Hair, futbal jugs, Carrie, Jessy, Spider, Italian Bird, melloweer...there are a few, but most of those girls don't post here (or there, even) anymore.

Guys that post there semi-regular are zmanzzz (I know, SHOCKING) and GuardBum (he doesn't post here much, though). Meph posts a bit, as does Burt. I think that rusty and Chronic Husker used to post there, but they might have been banned.

Sweet jesus.

Seconded :banana:

I had no idea that all those focks came from there :banana:

I QUIT :banana:

Seconded :banana:

I had no idea that all those focks came from there :banana:

And thats just off the top of her head! :banana:

Guys or girls?

I am a member there, but I also have naturally curly hair...

I thought the Curly Board was for people with long natural flowing pubic hair :thumbsdown:

I'll take my Edjr's, MDC's, Phillybears, Kutulus, Toros, Strikes, Snoopys, Rustys, Yer Moms, Tommy Gavins, Lamberts, Big Dogs, Football Pooters, TNGs, Saws, Naomis, Begs, STCs, CNGs, GoDolts, Pig Meats, and whomever I might have left out, (oh ya...that Fruitjacket ######, abnd BB06) over what "once was" versus "what is now" :thumbsdown:

I don't think it's fair to lump me in with these jerkoffs. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Honestly, WTF is your problem / issue :dunno:

The "Curlies" are bringing great drama to this bored. Nothing like a katfight to lighten ones day up.

Granted, there are no Swerskis, Zens, Drobeskis, etc. posting on a regular basis here anymore, but there is still some greta humor :ninja:

Go ahead and stick to FBG's.

I'll take my Edjr's, MDC's, Phillybears, Kutulus, Toros, Strikes, Snoopys, Rustys, Yer Moms, Tommy Gavins, Lamberts, Big Dogs, Football Pooters, TNGs, Saws, Naomis, Begs, STCs, CNGs, GoDolts, Pig Meats, and whomever I might have left out, (oh ya...that Fruitjacket ######, abnd BB06) over what "once was" versus "what is now" :banana:

Shi1t, I even like Giantsfan

ETA : Jets24 also :blink:

<_<

You know her at NC Frau, and she DOES post a lot :banana:

Spider fantasy Today, 09:56 AM Post #93

FF Geek

Group: Members

Member No.: 16272

:blink: <_< :ninja:

first message board I ever belonged to.

Me, too! And the first one I ever left because it got too right wing and Jebus-y. I haven't posted there in years.

Plus, I've had my hair routine down for ages so I no longer need any tips.

Me, too! And the first one I ever left because it got too right wing and Jebus-y. I haven't posted there in years.

Plus, I've had my hair routine down for ages so I no longer need any tips.

I never go to the Hair Board anymore. and of course, the non-hair is pretty Jeebus-y and all of that sometimes...and of course the racial threads are always a hoot. It's actually rather boring, unless someone starts a thread that ends up being around 10 pages...those are generally the race/religion ones.

I never go to the Hair Board anymore. and of course, the non-hair is pretty Jeebus-y and all of that sometimes...and of course the racial threads are always a hoot. It's actually rather boring, unless someone starts a thread that ends up being around 10 pages...those are generally the race/religion ones.

Or about how (or whether) to clean your cooter?

Or about how (or whether) to clean your cooter?

One of the best threads EVAH.

The PT Cruiser thread was quite a doozy as well.

Spider fantasy Today, 09:56 AM Post #93

FF Geek

Group: Members

Member No.: 16272

:thumbsdown: :dunno: :banana:

And I haven't really even posted much here in the last year :ninja:

Is this for a real?

Isn't peenie = frau = a Moderator there?

Isn't peenie = frau = a Moderator there?

No frau is not a mod.

You were an attention ho years ago... :ninja:

She had no man in her life then, so she was cyber-diddling. :ninja: