10. (92) Eli Manning QB

11. (109) Joe Horn WR

12. (112) David Akers K

13. (129) Ladell Betts RB

14. (132) Isaac Bruce WR

15. (149) Hank Baskett WR

scoring

QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (4)

Interceptions (-1)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Points Allowed 0 points (10)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

Fractional Points: No

Negative Points: Yes

san diego d in the 5th :thumbsup:

honestly that team looks like crap for a 10 teamer.

honestly it was one of the weirdest drafts i have ever been in two qb's in the first small run on defense in the 5th and just some all around weird things went on

honestly it was one of the weirdest drafts i have ever been in two qb's in the first small run on defense in the 5th and just some all around weird things went on

I was going to ask if I could see the whole draft, maybe crap was to strong of a word, but I would not feel good at all with gonzales as my #3 receiver and cutler or manning as my #1 qb in a 10 team league. Actually I love your first 4 picks, just after that it went downhill imo...

If all I had was SD DEF in the 5th to choose from, I wouldn't even pick up a D until after the draft or the last round. There's enough out there to get you by without wasting a pick that high on DEF...especially in a 10-teamer :blink:

You should have picked up a better QB at the 5th spot.

small run on defense in the 5th

Two basic rules of fantasy football...

First, never get caught in a run.

Second, never ever ever ever never ever don't ever get caught in a run on defenses in the 5th focking round!

I'm fine with Eli and Cutler..one of them should pan out and you didn't take either early...good value. Housh and Fitz are great but there had to be better players availabe than what you got for your 3rd WR...it is only 10 teams. There is no reason to every take a D in a 10 team league before the 10th round. Your RBs could be good or bad...Westy, Maroney, and Taylor are probablly going to miss a couple of games apiece. When Westy and Maroney are on the field you look solid there. Overall if you were in a 12 team league I would say your team would probablly be in the top 6...but in a 10 teamer I would have to think you're in the bottom 5.

You had a dandy little team going until Rnd 5/6. I'd like to see the rest of the draft as well, but I'd be willing to bet there was much better prospects at QB/RB/WR for those two choices than taking a Defense (regardless of how big the run was) or a TE (who's recovering from frigging microfracture surgery in the offseason). If you don't get Gates, the ADP for any other TE in a 10 teamer doesn't even start until the 6th round and typically Winslow is left in the 8th. I'd have much rather seen an RB + McNabb or Bulger or Hasselbeck hit your roster in 5/6, then go WR or TE in 7th and best available RB/WR in the 8th, then start back-filling for depth.

By buying into the run on Defenses and overpaying for a TE, you hurt your team in the long run. If several people were going that early on Def all that does is push better quality at other positions down to you. In a 10 team league, usually i don't even think about a D until the 10th or later and I don't think about a kicker until 15/16 (they're too unpredictable, and usually too close together, plus it seems a Robbie Gould/Neil Rackers emerges every year from nowhere). I think your starting 2 RB and 2 WR are good, your QB situation is shaky and your depth at RB/WR is really hurting. But I wish you the best of luck.

I hate to pile on, but I agree with most of the posters. Taking a DST in the 5th was a horrible move and one should never get caught in runs. You really needed to grab another RB there for depth as your starters have health concerns.

I also agree that I would never take a kicker other than the last two rounds. They're close, unpredictable, and I only carry one, so I don't mind dropping them for a free agent during their bye week.

I hate to pile on, but I agree with most of the posters. Taking a DST in the 5th was a horrible move and one should never get caught in runs.

What league has a run on defenses in Round 5? :dunno: I can see someone reaching for Chicago (which would still be a mistake) but then why would the next person say I need a defense?

Curiousity is killing me...please post the entire draft!!!

What league has a run on defenses in Round 5? :( I can see someone reaching for Chicago (which would still be a mistake) but then why would the next person say I need a defense?

Beats me, but then again, my league actually had a mini-run of kickers in rounds 5-6 last year. (Our league is fairly young with half of the owners having less than three years experience, while the other half is fairly experienced.) My co-commish kept sharing "WTF" glances with me across the room every time the less experienced owners did that.

draft in order (i also agree until round 5 i was right on track and then it kinda got haywire I don't like the way the whole draft went from there) there are a few head scratchers

Round 1

1. Steven Jackson Barnstormers

2. LaDainian Tomlinson Bulldogs

3. Larry Johnson Huskers4

4. Tom Brady i will lose! :banana:

5. Frank Gore Army Strong

6. Shaun Alexander wolves-kragu...

7. Rudi Johnson CAPO

8. Peyton Manning Team Trentler

9. Brian Westbrook fumble

10. Willie Parker JustWinBaby

Round 2

1. Joseph Addai JustWinBaby

2. Laurence Maroney fumble

3. Willis McGahee Team Trentler

4. Reggie Bush CAPO

5. Ronnie Brown wolves-kragu...

6. Travis Henry Army Strong

7. Clinton Portis i will lose!

8. Terrell Owens Huskers4

9. Maurice Jones-Drew Bulldogs

10. Cedric Benson Barnstormers

Round 3

1. Marc Bulger Barnstormers

2. Edgerrin James Bulldogs

3. Randy Moss Huskers4

4. Marvin Harrison i will lose!

5. Steve Smith Army Strong

6. Chad Johnson wolves-kragu...

7. Torry Holt CAPO

8. Reggie Wayne Team Trentler

9. Larry Fitzgerald fumble

10. Roy Williams JustWinBaby

Round 4

1. Anquan Boldin JustWinBaby

2. T.J. Houshmandzadeh fumble

3. Antonio Gates Team Trentler

4. Andre Johnson CAPO

5. Carson Palmer wolves-kragu...

6. Carnell Williams Army Strong

7. Deuce McAllister i will lose!

8. Drew Brees Huskers4

9. Vince Young Bulldogs

10. Tony Gonzalez Barnstormers

Round 5

1. Adam Vinatieri Barnstormers

2. Baltimore Bulldogs

3. Chicago Huskers4

4. Javon Walker i will lose!

5. Matt Leinart Army Strong

6. Donovan McNabb wolves-kragu...

7. Thomas Jones CAPO

8. Marques Colston Team Trentler

9. San Diego fumble

10. Plaxico Burress JustWinBaby

Round 6

1. Matt Hasselbeck JustWinBaby

2. Kellen Winslow fumble

3. New England Team Trentler

4. Brandon Jacobs CAPO

5. Alge Crumpler wolves-kragu...

6. Adrian Peterson Army Strong

7. Nate Kaeding i will lose!

8. Jeremy Shockey Huskers4

9. Donald Driver Bulldogs

10. Hines Ward Barnstormers

Round 7

1. Darrell Jackson Barnstormers

2. Ahman Green Bulldogs

3. Reggie Brown Huskers4

4. Lee Evans i will lose!

5. Braylon Edwards Army Strong

6. Santana Moss wolves-kragu...

7. Philip Rivers CAPO

8. Todd Heap Team Trentler

9. Fred Taylor fumble

10. Vernon Davis JustWinBaby

Round 8

1. Marshawn Lynch JustWinBaby

2. Jay Cutler fumble

3. Jamal Lewis Team Trentler

4. Vincent Jackson CAPO

5. Shayne Graham wolves-kragu...

6. Alex Smith Army Strong

7. Joey Galloway i will lose!

8. LenDale White Huskers4

9. Calvin Johnson Bulldogs

10. Laveranues Coles Barnstormers

Round 9

1. Miami Barnstormers

2. Tatum Bell Bulldogs

3. Jason Elam Huskers4

4. Denver i will lose!

5. Deion Branch Army Strong

6. Terry Glenn wolves-kragu...

7. Kevin Curtis CAPO

8. Chris Chambers Team Trentler

9. Anthony Gonzalez fumble

10. Pittsburgh JustWinBaby

Round 10

1. Tony Romo JustWinBaby

2. Eli Manning fumble

3. Mark Clayton Team Trentler

4. Chris Cooley CAPO

5. Chester Taylor wolves-kragu...

6. Jerricho Cotchery Army Strong

7. Jason Witten i will lose!

8. Donte' Stallworth Huskers4

9. Jon Kitna Bulldogs

10. Randy McMichael Barnstormers

Round 11

1. Jeff Wilkins Barnstormers

2. Jerious Norwood Bulldogs

3. Warrick Dunn Huskers4

4. Robbie Gould i will lose!

5. Greg Jennings Army Strong

6. Santonio Holmes wolves-kragu...

7. L.J. Smith CAPO

8. Dominic Rhodes Team Trentler

9. Joe Horn fumble

10. Bernard Berrian JustWinBaby

Round 12

1. DeAngelo Williams JustWinBaby

2. David Akers fumble

3. Muhsin Muhammad Team Trentler

4. D.J. Hackett CAPO

5. Philadelphia wolves-kragu...

6. Heath Miller Army Strong

7. Julius Jones i will lose!

8. J.P. Losman Huskers4

9. Josh Scobee Bulldogs

10. Marion Barber III Barnstormers

Round 13

1. Michael Vick Barnstormers

2. Mike Furrey Bulldogs

3. Dallas Clark Huskers4

4. Jake Delhomme i will lose!

5. San Francisco Army Strong

6. Marty Booker wolves-kragu...

7. Neil Rackers CAPO

8. Matt Stover Team Trentler

9. Ladell Betts fumble

10. Kevin Jones JustWinBaby

Round 14

1. Drew Bennett JustWinBaby

2. Isaac Bruce fumble

3. Dallas Team Trentler

4. Jacksonville CAPO

5. LaMont Jordan wolves-kragu...

6. Josh Brown Army Strong

7. Reuben Droughns i will lose!

8. Matt Jones Huskers4

9. Michael Turner Bulldogs

10. Devery Henderson Barnstormers

Round 15

1. Jerry Porter Barnstormers

2. Benjamin Watson Bulldogs

3. Minnesota Huskers4

4. Seattle i will lose!

5. Brett Favre Army Strong

6. Carolina wolves-kragu...

7. Trent Green CAPO

8. Ben Roethlisberger Team Trentler

9. Hank Baskett fumble

10. Joe Nedney JustWinBaby

Driver or Plaxico should have been your pick in the 5th...your WRs would have been nice with Fitz, TJ, Plax or Driver....a defense was definitely the wrong pick there man..

question...and not to be a jerk...but were you drinking? I have a buddy that every year starts off his draft awesome...but once the 5th or 6th round comes along....he's had about 5 beers or more...his drafting starts to suck....it's obvious on the draft board that after his buzz gets strong..his drafting goes downhill...

this year he says he isn't drinking...yeahhh right...

Driver or Plaxico should have been your pick in the 5th...your WRs would have been nice with Fitz, TJ, Plax or Driver....a defense was definitely the wrong pick there man..

question...and not to be a jerk...but were you drinking? I have a buddy that every year starts off his draft awesome...but once the 5th or 6th round comes along....he's had about 5 beers or more...his drafting starts to suck....it's obvious on the draft board that after his buzz gets strong..his drafting goes downhill...

no but I had been awake for about 15 min when it started so maybe I was not awake enough and when the draft when haywire so did my thinking

Brady @ 4! yeah that guy will lose. i agree Driver in 5th. that was a strange draft. just quickly glancing at it, it seemed like Bulldogs made some steals.

After reviewing what has to be the strangest draft I've ever seen, I've come to a determination. Based solely on FFToday projections, your team stinks. This is based on your league scoring system. You have the 8th weakest starters and the 10th weakest overall team. The "mini-run" of defenses which you mentioned included only 3 teams, you being the 3rd. There was INCREDIBLE value to be had after other people in your league started reaching for Defenses and Kicker (WTF?) way too early. You've got to have a strategy and adjust it as the draft goes, you appear to have just swayed with wherever the tide was taking you. You should know that in your scoring system, RB and WR are by far more valuable than any other position.

Rank Team Total Starter

1 Huskers4 2560 1738

2 Bulldogs 2631 1731

3 Wolves-Kragu 2561 1728

4 Team Trentler 2569 1701

5 JustWinBaby 2520 1675

6 Barnstormers 2412 1621

7 CAPO 2296 1591

8 Fumble 2211 1571

9 I will lose 2438 1554

10 Army Strong 2414 1547

:doublethumbsup: :D ;)

After reviewing what has to be the strangest draft I've ever seen, I've come to a determination. Based solely on FFToday projections, your team stinks. This is based on your league scoring system. You have the 8th weakest starters and the 10th weakest overall team. The "mini-run" of defenses which you mentioned included only 3 teams, you being the 3rd. There was INCREDIBLE value to be had after other people in your league started reaching for Defenses and Kicker (WTF?) way too early. You've got to have a strategy and adjust it as the draft goes, you appear to have just swayed with wherever the tide was taking you. You should know that in your scoring system, RB and WR are by far more valuable than any other position.

Rank Team Total Starter

1 Huskers4 2560 1738

2 Bulldogs 2631 1731

3 Wolves-Kragu 2561 1728

4 Team Trentler 2569 1701

5 JustWinBaby 2520 1675

6 Barnstormers 2412 1621

7 CAPO 2296 1591

8 Fumble 2211 1571

9 I will lose 2438 1554

10 Army Strong 2414 1547

thanks for the great info

Round 11

3. Warrick Dunn Huskers4

Hey! Atl. does have a backfield...Almost stopped reading after Brady at 4 but couldn't...

:cry:

:lol:

:dunno:

Can I join next year

Round 11

3. Warrick Dunn Huskers4

Hey! Atl. does have a backfield...Almost stopped reading after Brady at 4 but couldn't...

:cry:

:lol:

:dunno:

Can I join next year

free yahoo can't beat it with a stick

i think u did very well. i dont like maroney, but he is ranked at that pick, so its preference. the top4 picks were a solid quartet (i like tjhoush and fitz as the base 2 wrs). cutler and eli have 3500/24 potential (eli has done it twice, and cutler threw 2TDs in every game he played), so i think getting them where u did was value. betts in 13?? wow!! other guys must all be portis' relatives and think he is gonna be healthy all yr! betts did nice with 1100-5 with a young campbell throwing TDs in almost every game (5/6 i think). he'll be better, and betts can surely match his stats in the run game if goven opps due to injury again. nice value at 13th rd.

One of the more interesting drafts I've seen in a while.

R1

1.4 Brady- pretty good clue things were going to be interesting.

R2

Fairly normal round, although Benson at 2.10 was a foreshadowing of things to come from Barnstormers.

R3

Huge reach for Bulger at 3.1 (Barnstormers again), and early for Moss at 4.4 ahead of CJ, SS, and Holt.

R4

Bulldogs choice of V. Young instead of his WR1 ruins an otherwise good start. Barnstormers continues his trend w/ Gonzo at 4.10. Palmer a solid pick at 4.5..

R5

Wow! Barnstormers buzz is in high gear, reaching for Vinatieri at 5.1, while still holding off on a WR1. (Walker, Colston, Driver still on the board) Not to be outdone, three teams decide it's a good spot to pick D. (sheadtoo, what were you thinking?)

R6

i will lose fears the run on K's is near, and choses Kaeding at 6.7. Jacobs an excellent value at 6.4. Just Win makes his first reach with Hass, but to me has drafted the best out of his spot so far.

R7

Evans a steal at 7.4. Fragile Freddy early at 7.9.

R8

Crazy round. Lynch the biggest steal so far at 8.1. Good value w/ Lewis and Cal Johnson. Congrats to Barnstormers for the consecutive decent picks.

R9

Barnstormers run is over, choosing Miami's D over Branch.

R10

Stallworth and Kitna good choices.

R11

More kickers way too early. Norwood and Dunn both good pick-ups. Barnstormers picks his second kicker, equalling the amount of RB's he currently has.

R12-15

Deangelo and Barber in the 12th?

All in all, I think Just Win Baby did the best job in the 10 slot, although he reached on both his QB's.

Someone picked Vinatieri before Thomas Jones :lol:

Round 5

1. Adam Vinatieri Barnstormers

2. Baltimore Bulldogs

3. Chicago Huskers4

4. Javon Walker i will lose!

5. Matt Leinart Army Strong

6. Donovan McNabb wolves-kragu...

7. Thomas Jones CAPO

8. Marques Colston Team Trentler

9. San Diego fumble

10. Plaxico Burress JustWinBaby

I've been participating in fantasy football drafts for 10+ years....and I can honestly say that this is one of the worst I've ever seen. I don't blame the other 9 guys cause I'm sure they are idiots and I see those in my real life live drafts all the time....but shead....you visit this site and I'm sure many others like it. What the heck are you doing taking a D, any D (much less the San Diego D!!!!) in the 5th round over guys like BRANDON JACOBS, Donald Driver, Plaxico Burress.....Oh my Lord!!!!