Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Paula Creamer...how hot, 1-10?

Not really. I couldn't do that to another chick. I woudl let another chick do it to me, but I couldn't do it to another chick.

Gross!!!

Even if it was shaved?

Even if it was shaved?

:dunno:

Yes. Even if it was shaved.

Not really. I couldn't do that to another chick. I woudl let another chick do it to me, but I couldn't do it to another chick.

Gross!!!

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that from a girl getting ready to have her first lesbo experience, I would be a millionaire. It would start out with her kissing your boobies (will that work here?) and then she would work her way down to your nether regions. Before you know it, she would be lifting her leg over your head and we would be seeing a whole number somewhere between 68 and 70. :headbanger:

I think she's pretty cute - FWIW from a girl's perspective.

:banana:

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that from a girl getting ready to have her first lesbo experience, I would be a millionaire. It would start out with her kissing your boobies (will that work here?) and then she would work her way down to your nether regions. Before you know it, she would be lifting her leg over your head and we would be seeing a whole number somewhere between 68 and 70. :banana:

Well, the next time I have a lesbian experience, I will be sure to let you know if that happens!!!