Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

go RB RB RB?

Hey Guys,

I'm currently drafting 11 out of 12 teams in a PPR league... scoring as follows:

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 350+ PaYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 400+ PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 150+ ReYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 200+ ReYd

Recpt - Reception 1 point

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 150+ RuYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd

We can start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE). From the mocks ive seen, and from responses to my previous post, it looks as though i can put together a strong squad by going RB RB WR WR (likely Bush/Maroney/Rudi, then McGahee/Henry/R Brown, come back with Driver/TJ/Andre as my WR1 and the other WR not chosen as my WR2).

My question is, would you go RB RB RB if B Jacobs/ M Lynch/ Caddy is available in the 3rd, thereby solidifying your flex position and starting 3 RBs, or would you still go with the top WR avail in this type of ppr format? It obviously weakens my WRs, but i feel theres a LOT more WRs who have the ability to put up decent numbers, and only a select few RBs :music_guitarred: If i do this , i will likely end up with Andre Johnson/TJ housh/Lee EVans/D Branch as my WR1 and maybe M Clayton or Chambers as my WR2.

Hey Guys,

I'm currently drafting 11 out of 12 teams in a PPR league... scoring as follows:

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 350+ PaYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 400+ PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 150+ ReYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 200+ ReYd

Recpt - Reception 1 point

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 150+ RuYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd

We can start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE). From the mocks ive seen, and from responses to my previous post, it looks as though i can put together a strong squad by going RB RB WR WR (likely Bush/Maroney/Rudi, then McGahee/Henry/R Brown, come back with Driver/TJ/Andre as my WR1 and the other WR not chosen as my WR2).

My question is, would you go RB RB RB if B Jacobs/ M Lynch/ Caddy is available in the 3rd, thereby solidifying your flex position and starting 3 RBs, or would you still go with the top WR avail in this type of ppr format? It obviously weakens my WRs, but i feel theres a LOT more WRs who have the ability to put up decent numbers, and only a select few RBs :music_guitarred: If i do this , i will likely end up with Andre Johnson/TJ housh/Lee EVans/D Branch as my WR1 and maybe M Clayton or Chambers as my WR2.

I like going RB/RB/RB only if Jacobs is avail coming back in the 3rd. I like it b/c it is a win pick, meaning that if Jacobs becomes what the Giants are banking on you will be the team to beat. If not, you lose out on those 2nd tier WRs but I like the Vets in the mid-rds (Glenn, Galloway, Chambers) to put up solid WR2 numbers this year.

:cheers:

shouldn't the QB get 2 pts if he passes for a 2pt conversion?

Anyways, it all depends on who is available with your #3 pick. If you have a RB who has great upside (B. Jacobs), then go ahead and grab him, if not, take the best WR.

WR's are usually inconsistent from week to week, so it's always easier to throw in a WR with a good matchup than scramble to find a servicable RB.

shouldn't the QB get 2 pts if he passes for a 2pt conversion?

Anyways, it all depends on who is available with your #3 pick. If you have a RB who has great upside (B. Jacobs), then go ahead and grab him, if not, take the best WR.

WR's are usually inconsistent from week to week, so it's always easier to throw in a WR with a good matchup than scramble to find a servicable RB.

Ya sorry i didn't include the first few items on the scoring format lol : FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 1 point for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

Ya that sounds good... would you consider Lynch to be in the same class as Jacobs when it comes to making that decision?

We can start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE).

If you can start 3 RBs I dont know why you wouldnt draft RB/RB/RB. Good RB's (1) are hard to find, and (2) score a helluva lot more points than WRs.

Great post...im in the same boat.

Jacobs is also the guy im targeting in round 3.....but will take Deuce if he still is there. And if they are both there and the #12 took 2 backs....ill grab Gates or the best WR avaiable and grab deuce or jacobs on the way back.

Ya that sounds good... would you consider Lynch to be in the same class as Jacobs when it comes to making that decision?

depends on how his training camp and probably 1st preseason game looks.

You have to consider where you can get him. Yeah, he's a good back and looks to be the starter, so right there, he has great upside, but what if he is a complete flop who can't adjust to the NFL? When is your draft?

Also, from the mock draft place that goes through thousands of mock drafts, here is where Lynch has been drafted....

Marshawn Lynch RB BUF

Round = 4.01

Average ADP = 37.5

Times Drafted = 1066

So pick 11 in the 3rd, or pick 2 in the 4th should be about right. Maybe guage who the person picking in the 12 spot has on his roster, cause if he's stacked at RB, then chances are he's going WR and then WR/QB. But if he's already chosen a QB, then Definatly snatch up Lynch.

Guest _my_2_cents_
If you can start 3 RBs I dont know why you wouldnt draft RB/RB/RB. Good RB's (1) are hard to find, and (2) score a helluva lot more points than WRs.

This generalization is not necessarily so.

In a format where receivers get those 5 point bonuses at 100/150 and 200 yds, a top 5 WR can easily outscore a 15th-20th best RB.

If you go RB-WR-RB from the 11 and get RB1 => Tori Holt => Brandon Jacobs, your highest scoring player might be the WR. If you pass on the WR, you end up with a RB2 who will score a lot less than your WR1 many times.

That said while your statement is not a slam dunk if the value is there, RB-RB-RB is not a bad strategy. It's a lot more attractive from the 1-2-3 picks than from the 10-11-12 picks though because at 3.10 there's more value typically at WR than at RB.

You answered your own question. Good RB's are hard to find. Your going to tell me in a PPR league at pick 35 he is going to find a back that outscores the wideout depth available there. No way in hell. In PPR leagues traditional backs don't score a helluva lot more points that WR's do. Certainly not the Carnell Williams/Jamal Lewis types of the world that will be there at pick 35. I'd much rather have Colston/Boldin at that point.

hope this helps. This is the AVERAGES for mocks for a 12 team league...

Pick /Name /Pos /Team/ Overall /Times Drafted

1.01 / LaDainian Tomlinson / RB / SD / 1.2 / 1237

1.02 Steven Jackson RB STL 2.2 976

1.03 Larry Johnson RB KC 3.3 700

1.04 Frank Gore RB SF 4.4 1026

1.05 Joseph Addai RB IND 5.1 1096

1.06 Shaun Alexander RB SEA 6.0 1043

1.07 Brian Westbrook RB PHI 7.3 1035

1.08 Willie Parker RB PIT 8.4 1016

1.10 Rudi Johnson RB CIN 9.7 953

1.11 Reggie Bush RB NO 10.8 947

1.11 Travis Henry RB DEN 11.3 1011

1.12 Laurence Maroney RB NE 11.7 1107

1.12 Peyton Manning QB IND 12.4 1049

2.02 Willis McGahee RB BAL 14.2 1102

2.04 Steve Smith WR CAR 16.0 948

2.05 Ronnie Brown RB MIA 16.5 1119

2.05 Chad Johnson WR CIN 17.4 947

2.08 Maurice Jones-Drew RB JAC 19.8 940

2.08 Clinton Portis RB WAS 20.1 980

2.08 Marvin Harrison WR IND 20.3 886

2.10 Thomas Jones RB NYJ 21.6 1127

2.10 Terrell Owens WR DAL 22.2 973

2.10 Torry Holt WR STL 22.4 1043

2.11 Edgerrin James RB ARI 22.9 1177

3.01 Reggie Wayne WR IND 24.9 1061

3.02 Cedric Benson RB CHI 26.2 1136

3.04 Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI 27.5 1024

3.04 Carson Palmer QB CIN 27.9 912

3.05 Roy Williams WR DET 29.1 993

3.09 Anquan Boldin WR ARI 33.1 924

3.09 Tom Brady QB NE 33.2 719

3.10 Javon Walker WR DEN 33.6 915

3.10 Brandon Jacobs RB NYG 33.7 1155

3.11 Antonio Gates TE SD 34.7 815

3.11 T.J. Houshmandzadeh WR CIN 35.3 1004

3.12 Marques Colston WR NO 36.0 911

4.01 Marshawn Lynch RB BUF 37.5 1066

4.02 Drew Brees QB NO 38.1 884

4.03 Randy Moss WR NE 38.8 867

4.03 Donald Driver WR GB 39.5 1007

4.05 Deuce McAllister RB NO 40.8 1130

4.06 Andre Johnson WR HOU 41.8 1051

4.06 Lee Evans WR BUF 42.4 1070

4.06 Cadillac Williams RB TB 42.5 1096

4.07 Marc Bulger QB STL 43.2 844

4.11 Plaxico Burress WR NYG 46.7 1067

5.01 Donovan McNabb QB PHI 48.6 816

5.02 Marion Barber RB DAL 50.4 898

5.02 Deangelo Williams RB CAR 50.4 1034

5.03 Hines Ward WR PIT 50.8 858

5.03 Reggie Brown WR PHI 51.2 899

5.04 Ahman Green RB HOU 52.2 1097

5.05 Adrian Peterson RB MIN 52.7 997

5.05 Calvin Johnson WR DET 53.2 873

5.07 Deion Branch WR SEA 55.5 931

5.09 Laveranues Coles WR NYJ 56.7 979

5.10 Jamal Lewis RB CLE 57.6 958

5.12 Santana Moss WR WAS 59.7 864

Guest _my_2_cents_
You answered your own question. Good RB's are hard to find. Your going to tell me in a PPR league at pick 35 he is going to find a back that outscores the wideout depth available there. No way in hell. In PPR leagues traditional backs don't score a helluva lot more points that WR's do. Certainly not the Carnell Williams/Jamal Lewis types of the world that will be there at pick 35. I'd much rather have Colston/Boldin at that point.

I don't think this is a PPR, but he does get 100, 150, 200 yd bonuses of 5 points. Huge bonuses.

If it's a PPR then there's no way you take a Rb at 3.11....hell, you might want to consider going RB-WR-WR or RB-WR-RB, or WR-RB-RB from there. Or even WR-RB-WR and hoping for a DeAngelo Williams type back at the 4.02 pick.

depends on how his training camp and probably 1st preseason game looks.

You have to consider where you can get him. Yeah, he's a good back and looks to be the starter, so right there, he has great upside, but what if he is a complete flop who can't adjust to the NFL? When is your draft?

Also, from the mock draft place that goes through thousands of mock drafts, here is where Lynch has been drafted....

Marshawn Lynch RB BUF

Round = 4.01

Average ADP = 37.5

Times Drafted = 1066

So pick 11 in the 3rd, or pick 2 in the 4th should be about right. Maybe guage who the person picking in the 12 spot has on his roster, cause if he's stacked at RB, then chances are he's going WR and then WR/QB. But if he's already chosen a QB, then Definatly snatch up Lynch.

Good points.. draft isn't until Aug. 17-19 somewhere there... im lucky in that good players will definitely fly under #12's radar.. doesnt do his hwk lol.

Guest _my_2_cents_
hope this helps. This is the AVERAGES for mocks for a 12 team league...

Unless that's custom tailored to his scoring system I don't see why that would help him much at all.

:thumbsdown:

I don't think this is a PPR, but he does get 100, 150, 200 yd bonuses of 5 points. Huge bonuses.

If it's a PPR then there's no way you take a Rb at 3.11....hell, you might want to consider going RB-WR-WR or RB-WR-RB, or WR-RB-RB from there. Or even WR-RB-WR and hoping for a DeAngelo Williams type back at the 4.02 pick.

First two lines of his post as follows...........

Hey Guys,

You have to be an n00b of the highest level to NOT go WR in at least 2 of the first 4 picks with those bonus points AND PPR.

Guest _my_2_cents_
First two lines of his post as follows...........

Hey Guys,

You have to be an n00b of the highest level to NOT go WR in at least 2 of the first 4 picks with those bonus points AND PPR.

Ah - missed that. I was looking for it in the WR scoring section and it's not listed there. Thanks!

In that case I agree COMPLETELY that out of the 11 hole you must take a WR in your 1st 2 picks. You get your choice, and will have the chance to draft the #1. You need to be a little psychic to get him, but a top 5 is guaranteed. Steve Smith would probably be my choice there - loads of receptions. 100 points +/- on receptions alone.

And for the 1.11 pick, grab the best receiving RB on the board.

Ah - missed that. I was looking for it in the WR scoring section and it's not listed there. Thanks!

In that case I agree COMPLETELY that out of the 11 hole you must take a WR in your 1st 2 picks. You get your choice, and will have the chance to draft the #1. You need to be a little psychic to get him, but a top 5 is guaranteed. Steve Smith would probably be my choice there - loads of receptions. 100 points +/- on receptions alone.

And for the 1.11 pick, grab the best receiving RB on the board.

Thanks... yes I could go Bush then SS or Chad in the 2nd, come back with Jacobs/Lynch/Caddy (Caddy could be good here with the PPR), then grab Andre Johnson or even Driver in the 4... Driver/Andre + #1 WR could be huge in our format.

I was very high on T Henry and still am, but with the PPR format i dont know how effective he will be.. it may come down to Maroney at 1.11 if bush is gone.. I also feel R Brown can be huge here, but if im going RB WR i dont know about using 1.11 on him.

I went RB-RB-RB recently and got as the core/starters (3 WRs and a flex-PPR) of my team:

F Gore

W McGahee

C Benson

T Brady

Reggie Brown

Mark Clayton

V Jackson

C Cooley

Patriots D.

Bench:

L Washington

M Furrey

D Hester

L Booker

D Dorsey

J Jurevicious

S McNair

S Gostkowski

M Anderson

P. Manning/T. Henry (assuming Bush is long gone in a PPR) @ 1.11 - reasoning is 6pts for TD's

T. Ownes/C. Johnson/R. Wayne @ 2.2

Guest _my_2_cents_
P. Manning/T. Henry (assuming Bush is long gone in a PPR) @ 1.11 - reasoning is 6pts for TD's

T. Ownes/C. Johnson/R. Wayne @ 2.2

Disagree completely with reaching for any QB that early from the 11 spot. Too much value at WR, and it's not like only PManning gets 6 points/TD. ALL Qbs get 6 points per TD so the differential between a PM at 2.02 and a Palmer at 4.02 is slim to none. Maybe 16 points over the course of the year, and that's IF Manning throws 8 more TDs than Palmer.

QB value shouldn't change in the slightest with a scoring change of 4 to 6 points for PaTDs. This is one of the biggest urban legends in fantasy sports. I love it because it causes people to reach for QBs every year in every league, but stick with the philosophy that it is not a rare position, and there are great values in the 5-6-7-8 rounds, with the drop off at RB or WR from the 1-2 rounds being FAR more significant than from QB in the 1-2 rounds.

My $.02

Disagree completely with reaching for any QB that early from the 11 spot. Too much value at WR, and it's not like only PManning gets 6 points/TD. ALL Qbs get 6 points per TD so the differential between a PM at 2.02 and a Palmer at 4.02 is slim to none. Maybe 16 points over the course of the year, and that's IF Manning throws 8 more TDs than Palmer.

QB value shouldn't change in the slightest with a scoring change of 4 to 6 points for PaTDs. This is one of the biggest urban legends in fantasy sports. I love it because it causes people to reach for QBs every year in every league, but stick with the philosophy that it is not a rare position, and there are great values in the 5-6-7-8 rounds, with the drop off at RB or WR from the 1-2 rounds being FAR more significant than from QB in the 1-2 rounds.

My $.02

ahh, see, what you are forgetting is that in a QB gets 6pt/TD league, there is no way Palmer is there past the middle of the 2nd.

I've played in a few QB gets's 6pts/TD leagues in the past, and QB's were always overall #1 or very focking close. Getting 35-40TD's is nothing to scoff at when they are worth 6pts compaired to 4. That's like LT getting 52-60 TD's if they were only worth 4pts.... that's how much ground is gained by that little change.

Guest _my_2_cents_
ahh, see, what you are forgetting is that in a QB gets 6pt/TD league, there is no way Palmer is there past the middle of the 2nd.

I've played in a few QB gets's 6pts/TD leagues in the past, and QB's were always overall #1 or very focking close. Getting 35-40TD's is nothing to scoff at when they are worth 6pts compaired to 4. That's like LT getting 52-60 TD's if they were only worth 4pts.... that's how much ground is gained by that little change.

Of course he is. All QBs are valued the same, so if more than one person is reaching for a QB based on that perceived value bump, that just means more value for you with the QB Freefall.

I'm not forgetting anything. I've played in 6 pts all TDs leagues for years and it's the same story every year. I was able to get Brady in the 7th several years back, Palmer in the 7th 2 years ago, Bulger, Hasselbeck, etc, etc, etc.

all TDs are 6, which means that all QBs are scored the same. Your analogy to a RB fails because it's not about comparing the QB with 30 TDs to the RB with 50 TDs. It's about the QB you're taking at 1.11 (Peyton Manning) Vs the QB you could take at 5.11 (Bulger) and the fact that with comparable yards, Manning might throw 8 more TDs than Bulger. So by passing on Manning for Bulger later, you lose maybe (maybe) 16 points over the course of the season, or 1 point per game. Saying 35-40 Tds is significant is a fallacy. If QB1 gets 40 Tds and QB7 gets 30 TDs, you're only talking about 20 points over the course of the season - (10 X 6 vs 10 X 4 = 60 Vs 40, or a 20 point differential) - which works out to exactly 1.25 points per game.

However by passing up that WR1 or RB1 at 1.11, you send a ripple effect down your roster. Your RB1 is now RB2 caliber - your RB2 is now RB3 caliber. Your WR1, WR2, TE1 - all are impacted negatively, because the differential is significantly greater between the top tier RBs and WRs and lower tier RBs and WRs than it is for the top tier QBs vs the lower tier QBs.

No offense intended, but your logic is deeply flawed.

I've already decided to pass on manning in the 1st... in our league, he will likely be gone anyways but if not ill let the guy on turn take him.. simply for the fact that it really does weaken the rest of my draft, and I would rather come up with a strong WR and RB corps and use someone like Leinart or Romo.

We can start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE).

I've got the 3rd pick in the EXACT same type of league.... (I voted against the stupid flex thing, but got overruled). In any case, I've always felt if a league is stupid enough to allow RBs as flex, then it makes total sense to take advantage of it. Most owners fill that flex spot with a cheap WR and end up with inconsistent points. I want to fill that spot with a solid RB who's gauranteed a good number of touches every game and thus some reliable points. (I put that theory to test 2 years ago in a flex league drafting RB-RB-RB and coincidently, I happened to win that year). Well, since my league has decided to go back to that stupid flex crap, I've already pretty much decided my draft:

1.03 Frank Gore

2.10 Cedric Benson

3.03 Cadillac Williams (I know it's a little early for Caddy, but I think he's going to be big this year)

With those 3 picks I'll have my RB and Flex positions locked up for the rest of the season, especially after I pick up at least 2 of their backups later on the draft. Plus, I'll add more RB depth in rounds 7-9.

4.10 Lee Evans or Plaxico Burress

5.03 Hines Ward or Deon Branch

That'll take care of my 2 WR spots. (WR's rarely get injured so I won't bother with WR depth until the 9th round or so.)

6.10 T Bell or Fred Taylor

7.03 QB of my choice

8.10 Another RB - Chris Brown or Morency or something

9.01 Best WR available ....

etc...

:dunno:

As long as you're throwing away points at RB, why not go Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, Carson Palmer, Antonio Gates, Julius Jones, Fred Taylor.

Just giving you a hard time.

Now, I really worry about Cadillac, he doesn't score touchdowns including being replaced by Alstott at the goaline, and he doesn't catch many passes (those mostly go to Pittman).

Lynch is a rookie and the Bills have the most difficult schedule vs. the run.

T.O. and Steve Smith are great though, so it has a chance. I'd take Deuce McAllister and Ahman Green at 3/4 though.

As has been repeatedly stated RB-RB-RB is far more viable at the top of a serpentine draft than at the bottom because you pick 10 picks earlier in round 3. And you are proving the point we are all trying to make, do you actually think Cadillac is better with HIS SCORING system than a top 5 wideout? If you do you are insane. There is no way in a PPR league that Lee Evans is there in round 4 or Ward in 5. Please people PPR changes everything here as does his bonus system. I guarantee that anyone drafting 3 straight RB's to open the draft in this PPR/bonus system (with the exception of luckbox stuff like Colston on your team) is guaranteed to do poorly.

As an aside auction drafts kick the crap out of serpentine and I don't know why ANYONE serious enough to post on this board in July doesn't use them if they are playing for money.

As has been repeatedly stated RB-RB-RB is far more viable at the top of a serpentine draft than at the bottom because you pick 10 picks earlier in round 3. And you are proving the point we are all trying to make, do you actually think Cadillac is better with HIS SCORING system than a top 5 wideout? If you do you are insane. There is no way in a PPR league that Lee Evans is there in round 4 or Ward in 5. Please people PPR changes everything here as does his bonus system. I guarantee that anyone drafting 3 straight RB's to open the draft in this PPR/bonus system (with the exception of luckbox stuff like Colston on your team) is guaranteed to do poorly.

:overhead:

Now, I really worry about Cadillac, he doesn't score touchdowns including being replaced by Alstott at the goaline, and he doesn't catch many passes (those mostly go to Pittman).

Cadillac caught 30 receptions last year and that was while missing two games. Now Garcia is there who throughout his career LOVES to throw to Rbs (westbrook, hearst, barlow, check the stats). And finally you have Jon Gruden who is under big pressure to win and will probably try to exploit Caddy as much as possible. BTW - Charlie Garner had 70+ rec in Gruden's final season in OAK.

I think people are under projecting Cadillac's receptionis this year. I see potential for 45-50. :doublethumbsup:

ditto

Guest _my_2_cents_
I think people are under projecting Cadillac's receptionis this year. I see potential for 45-50. :wall:

I see that potential too - so long as he doesn't hurt his foot for a 3rd time in 3 years.

Ya sorry i didn't include the first few items on the scoring format lol : FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 1 point for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

Jacobs has a couple of years of NFL experience and is a proven tough runner, so i would consider Jacobs a little better than Lynch. Now consider their OLs ... Magahee had a hard time finding room. Lynch has a few new OL that haven't had a chance to gel. Jacobs runs behind one of the better OL in NFL ... atleast Tiki did well with them. So I'd give the OL vote to Jacobs as well.

Lynch will probably eventually be a very good RB in the league, but right now, based on what we know about Jacobs vs what little we know about Lynch in the NFL, I'd say that Lynch isn't in the same class

Cadillac caught 30 receptions last year and that was while missing two games. Now Garcia is there who throughout his career LOVES to throw to Rbs (westbrook, hearst, barlow, check the stats). And finally you have Jon Gruden who is under big pressure to win and will probably try to exploit Caddy as much as possible. BTW - Charlie Garner had 70+ rec in Gruden's final season in OAK.

I think people are under projecting Cadillac's receptionis this year. I see potential for 45-50. :angry:

a lot of people are writing off Caddy because of last year and I think they're making a big mistake. i have him rated a little higher than what most sites are rating him... so long as it's Garcia.

a lot of people are writing off Caddy because of last year and I think they're making a big mistake. i have him rated a little higher than what most sites are rating him... so long as it's Garcia.

Last year, Cadillac had 1 total TD despite 225 carries and 30 receptions. That's insane for a RB to get that many touches and only amass 1 TD. I think it was somewhat of an aberration, as well as a testament to how bad Tampa's offense was last year.

ok Jobber Listen. I told you that you couldnt hide from me.

It doesnt matter who you draft because you are gonna lose no matter what.

I think you should go TE, TE, TE.