Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody watch the Flava-Flave Roast

Can't stand Flava-Flave, but I couldn't sleep last night and comcen was playind replaying the roast. There were some good lines:

• Flava Flave is WHY George Bush hates Black People.
  • Lisa Lampenelli has focked more black men than FEMA.
  • FF is responsible for more homeless black kids than Hurricane Katrina.

Thank God for the ComCentral Roasts.

- Has definitely gone a long way from the Friar's Club roasts, that's for sure.

I only watched 5 minutes of it, and I hate myself for this, but Carrot Top actually made me laugh. :doublethumbsup:

You can kill me now. :(

I thought there were some funny lines. I liked the black chick (no clue who she was). I liked her line of "You look like what Magic Johnson SHOULD look like."

I like the Homeless kids/Katrina joke from Kimmel. I would have liked them to read less from notes. I also did like how they were all teeing off on Carrot Top (my brother). Most comics hate him, and it was showing.

It was entertaining.

The Pam Anderson roast was still one of the funniest thing I have ever seen on cable TV

I caught about 10 minutes of it.

One line that stood out to me (can't remember who said it):

"If Flava Flav were any smaller and darker, Angelina Jolie would've adopted him already..."

:doublethumbsup:

Caught about half of it. Some pretty good jokes. Even Snoop was funny.

"On The Flavor of Love, when one of the hos took a crap on the floor, Flav was confused. He thought she was having his baby."

:shocking:

Snoop was pretty funny. I think he said he was trying to listen to one of Ice T's songs, but his car didn't have a cassette player. Of course he did announce to the crowd at the beginning of his bit that he was focked up. :-)

The only thing that sucks about these roasts is it gets pretty obvious that most of them do not write their own jokes.

The Pam Anderson roast was still one of the funniest thing I have ever seen on cable TV

Next year, we can roast Anna Nicole Smith and use the same jokes...plus fat jokes. :shocking:

Yea, this roast was good. I really enjoyed it.

Kimmell did really well.

"Where was I? Before I got distracted by the whores?"

The only thing that sucks about these roasts is it gets pretty obvious that most of them do not write their own jokes.

You don't think Bridgette Nielsen wrote her own jokes? :shocking:

If you catch the rerun of this, watch for this part: Ross was talking about the episode of Flava of Love where Bridgette and Flav were in the bathtub together and commented that they were washed up before they ever got in the tub.

Right after the joke, you can see Bridgette in the background ask Ice T what that means. <_<

Yeah I watched it twice in a row last night. Good stuff. Greg Giraldo was on fire opening the show. Jimmy Kimmel was hilarious too. And any roast with Jeff Ross there is worth a watch everytime!

"Chris Benoit is a better father than Flavor Flav."

I spit Mt. Dew everywhere.

"Chris Benoit is a better father than Flavor Flav."

I spit Mt. Dew everywhere.

Yeah, that was a show stopper. The whole crowd just went OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! :unsure:

does this mean you guys watched the flavor of love series?

i bet some of you watched charm school too, olo!

does this mean you guys watched the flavor of love series?

i bet some of you watched charm school too, olo!

I can proudly say that I've never seen a "flavor of love" episode and I've never even heard of "charm school".

I can proudly say that I've never seen a "flavor of love" episode and I've never even heard of "charm school".

I can say somewhat proudly that I haven't watched a whole episode of "Flavor of Love", and can say that I have no focking idea what "charm school" is / was :unsure:

Also, for all of you haters, Public Enemy was a kick ass band. Chuck D was way ahead of his time :pointstosky:

(even if he was a little bit sour on whitey) :unsure:

Guest RenoZ
I can say somewhat proudly that I haven't watched a whole episode of "Flavor of Love", and can say that I have no focking idea what "charm school" is / was :dunno:

Also, for all of you haters, Public Enemy was a kick ass band. Chuck D was way ahead of his time <_<

(even if he was a little bit sour on whitey) :unsure:

"Chuck D wanted to be here tonight ... but the D stands for Dignity."

"Flav looks like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape."

:thumbsdown: