Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Who's moving down your board?

Haven't been able to catch many of the preseason games and was wondering who everyone is moving DOWN their draft boards based on their preseason results. Who's been ordinary, worse than expected or just plain crappy?

jerious norwood, but not because of his skills more on the falcons offense. their offense will be a joke, warrick dunn will be back near the beginning of the season, and i imagine they may be playing from behind in a majority of games which would call for more passing. dont get me wrong in the right situation this guy has all the tools in the world to shine. the falcons are not the right situation for anyone except their opponents this season.

jerious norwood, but not because of his skills more on the falcons offense. their offense will be a joke, warrick dunn will be back near the beginning of the season, and i imagine they may be playing from behind in a majority of games which would call for more passing. dont get me wrong in the right situation this guy has all the tools in the world to shine. the falcons are not the right situation for anyone except their opponents this season.

agree here, harrington is a curse to all RB. 1/2 of success of the falcons rush attack was the fact that defense ALWAYS had to try and contain Vick. They have no receivers, no qb and their RB are gonna get killed. i'd take him as a #3RB, but I'm not touching him early.

I don't make any judgements on box scores, only when I watch the games.

Jerry Porter - Raiders still don't have a QB to throw the ball to him.

Ahman Green - He doesn't look 25 again, he looks 30.

Mike Furrey - People are right, too many WRs on the lions.

Verand Morency - Brandon Jackson looked decent.

Michael Vick?? :dunno: :headbanger:

Seriously though, Vince Young is dropping down my list. I just don't see a full year of sustained production from him. He has NO weapons on offense aside from his legs and come on, Madden Curse!!

I don't make any judgements on box scores, only when I watch the games.

Ahman Green - He doesn't look 25 again, he looks 30.

This is the one I'd say. I've been loving his ADP, but he's really looked awful this preseason.

Travis Henry--that fumble and injury completely turned me off. Rat Face will be out in full effect this year.

Maurice Jones-Drew--I don't think he supplants Taylor this year

DeAngelo Williams--see above. Fox is fiercely loyal to Foster.

Shaun Alexander--other guys have as much upside with less injury history; loss of DJax; 1 year older

McGahee--same back, won't be any different in BAL; he looks like crap

Tatum Bell--Lions line sucks; KJ might come back; Duckett is there; pass happy; playing from behind, and cmon it's Tatum Bell

Marc Bulger--why is he a top 3 or 4 QB? I can't think of a good reason.

Drew Brees--given huge year last year, loss of Horn has me a little nervous

Roethlisberger--I don't think his mind will get right, and even if it does, what's his upside??

Donald Driver--bad feeling about Green Bay this year and Favre receivers burn out quick

Colston--can he really top last year? he's the focus now.

Hines Ward--I think this year marks the beginning of the end

Braylon Edwards--I'm not sure if he makes "the jump"... is Quinn gonna key on him or someone else?

Vincent Jackson--I just don't see him breaking out like everyone else thinks

Tatum Bell

because he had top 3 numbers last year and has more weapons to play with this year. Top 5 easy IMO. Plus, in all my drafts he is taken pretty late given his numbers last year.

agree here, harrington is a curse to all RB. 1/2 of success of the falcons rush attack was the fact that defense ALWAYS had to try and contain Vick. They have no receivers, no qb and their RB are gonna get killed. i'd take him as a #3RB, but I'm not touching him early.

Just picked up Minnesota D for week 1!!!

:banana:

Excellent analysis...totally agreed

Travis Henry--that fumble and injury completely turned me off. Rat Face will be out in full effect this year.

Shaun Alexander--other guys have as much upside with less injury history; loss of DJax; 1 year older

Tatum Bell--Lions line sucks; KJ might come back; Duckett is there; pass happy; playing from behind, and cmon it's Tatum Bell

Roethlisberger--I don't think his mind will get right, and even if it does, what's his upside??

Donald Driver--bad feeling about Green Bay this year and Favre receivers burn out quick

Braylon Edwards--I'm not sure if he makes "the jump"... is Quinn gonna key on him or someone else?

Which players have been sucking hard? Updates for week 3...

Back your ideas with some reason and evidence instead of just I don't think or I don't feel him doing well

I can feel and think too!

I think and feel Michael Vick will be a productive DT when he gets out of jail