Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

'Scuse me whilst I vomit profusely

NASHVILLE, Tenn.— Faith Hill will sing the opening theme to NBC's Sunday Night Football this season, the network announced Wednesday.

The country star will perform Waiting All Day for Sunday Night before each game. The song, which pop singer Pink sang last season, is set to the tune of Joan Jett's '80s hit, I Hate Myself for Loving You.

She's also going to sing Sept. 6 in Indianapolis, along with John Mellencamp and Kelly Clarkson, during a special pre-game show before the NFL season opener between the Saints and the Super Bowl champion Colts.

While we're cracking down on wayward negroes, could Goodell also crack down on whitebread network execs and their lame-axx hollywierd productions before, during and after the games? It was bad enough having to see this crap once a year at the ThuperBowl, but Gawddamn, every year it gets worser and worser.

"Coming up: The Kotex Tailgater Extravaganza followed by the Doritos pre-game show featuring Shania Twang - with expert football commentary by Donal Trump!, followed by Aaron Neville mangling Amer-er-eer-er-er-er-er-ica the Beautiful (while honoring the 100th televised rememberance of Katrina), Followed by Mandy Moore singing the Star Mangled Blather - And stay tuned for the Merill Lynch HalfTime Blowout featuring Nick Carter and a Very Special Hanson Reunion Concert!"

Just play the Gawddamned game already, huh?? <_<

I'm focking pissed off that they didn't give the gig to Siouxsie.

Outraged. I'm completely outraged. :pointstosky: :mad:

Does this really bother you that much? I mean seriously?

Does this really bother you that much? I mean seriously?

Didn't mean to offend the Kelly Clarkson fans around here...

the broadcast of MNF and TNF are focking trainwrecks. :headbanger: i hope they do more in booth interviews with massive movie stars like christian slater. :unsure:

I'd paid to see Pink go down on Faith while I whack my :mad: on her Hills.

Didn't mean to offend the Kelly Clarkson fans around here...

Says the man whom uses the word "tinkle" whenever he gets the chance.....

Wow. The fact that Snuff has such a man-crush on me that he just spent the last hour and fifteen minutes searching for the same phrase over and over again from as much as almost a year ago is just - wow. A little scary. What's next Snuffy? Yer toes gonna be tapping next to my stall??? :dunno:

Wow. The fact that Snuff has such a man-crush on me that he just spent the last hour and fifteen minutes searching for the same phrase over and over again from as much as almost a year ago is just - wow. A little scary. What's next Snuffy? Yer toes gonna be tapping next to my stall??? :rolleyes:

You asked me to show you a link, I provided a few for you. I did a search for your word "tinkle", it came up with your name in every single one. It took me 2 minutes. :dunno:

You focking ASKED me for a link you dope. Any other time when you ask for a link and no one supplies one, you mock it. Well, I just supplied your fat ass with numerous links.

In other words, I just pwned your ass wiff. Now get back to posting things about poop, which you do so very well.

You asked me to show you a link, I provided a few for you. I did a search for your word "tinkle", it came up with your name in every single one. It took me 2 minutes. :mad:

You focking ASKED me for a link you dope. Any other time when you ask for a link and no one supplies one, you mock it. Well, I just supplied your fat ass with numerous links.

In other words, I just pwned your ass wiff. Now get back to posting things about poop, which you do so very well.

:thumbsdown:

You asked me to show you a link, I provided a few for you. I did a search for your word "tinkle", it came up with your name in every single one. It took me 2 minutes. :lol:

It took him 2 minutes, but an hour and thirteen minutes to post it. :thumbsdown:

And uh, half-wit: 4 times over ten months <> "Every chance you get". I know yer a little slow, but even YOU should get that. When you can post the proof of your claim of "Every chance you get", you get back to us, mkay sparky?? What's next? My "constant fascination" with Cilantro?? :lol: What a dumbaxx. :nono:

Perhaps you can get back to yer Kelly Clarkson medley to help you get over yer man crush. :mad:

It annoys me just as much, but there will never be a line-up or opening song that makes everyone happy. Anything has to be better than Pink, but you can't fault them for trying. Except ABCs NBA song, "Right Now" .... Even if those chicks were nekkid I'd still rather stick a fork in my eye.

It annoys me just as much, but there will never be a line-up or opening song that makes everyone happy. Anything has to be better than Pink, but you can't fault them for trying. Except ABCs NBA song, "Right Now" .... Even if those chicks were nekkid I'd still rather stick a fork in my eye.

Seriously. I'm pretty much okay without an opening song. I mean, wasn't "DA-DA-DA-DUM!" (from MNF) pretty much good enough?

Makes you long for the days of cheapo graphics and a coupla old white dudes talking in the background. :angry:

Classic...wiffle asks for a link to verify if in fact he has used the word "tinkle", Snuff provides said links, then wiff calls "man-crush". :angry:

You asked, he provided.

Snuff- :first:

Wiffle- :angry:

It took him 2 minutes, but an hour and thirteen minutes to post it. :angry:

And uh, half-wit: 4 times over ten months <> "Every chance you get". I know yer a little slow, but even YOU should get that. When you can post the proof of your claim of "Every chance you get", you get back to us, mkay sparky?? What's next? My "constant fascination" with Cilantro?? :cry: What a dumbaxx. :first:

Perhaps you can get back to yer Kelly Clarkson medley to help you get over yer man crush. :angry:

In other words, your damned if you do and damned if you don't. Come on man, your better than that.

It took him 2 minutes, but an hour and thirteen minutes to post it. :angry:

And uh, half-wit: 4 times over ten months <> "Every chance you get". I know yer a little slow, but even YOU should get that. When you can post the proof of your claim of "Every chance you get", you get back to us, mkay sparky?? What's next? My "constant fascination" with Cilantro?? :cry: What a dumbaxx. :first:

Perhaps you can get back to yer Kelly Clarkson medley to help you get over yer man crush. :angry:

Yeah, it took two minutes to find the information you asked of me. What, the time stamp? I'm not as big of a focking drain on society as you Tinkles, that I can sit here and refresh the page every second. I do have a job. In fact, I was in a meeting, came back, and saw your response, so I answered it, and I then proceeded to pwn your ass. Any more questions Tinkles?

In other words, your damned if you do and damned if you don't. Come on man, your better than that.

No, YOU'RE damned if you can't support what you say. Snuff's been busted on that a coupla times already today. I don't know if your reading skills just aren't up to snuff, (so to speak) :angry: but taking and hour and 15 minutes to find 4 times in 10 months does not come anywhere NEAR "any chance he gets".

- Because, and stay with me on this little one - I've had LOTS of chances (see post count). And 4 out of (see post count) <> "any chance he gets".

See how that works GoDolts? :angry:

Let it be noted, there is an official time frame with which you can "OWN" someone...per wiffle. :angry:

No, YOU'RE damned if you can't support what you say. Snuff's been busted on that a coupla times already today. I don't know if your reading skills just aren't up to snuff, (so to speak) :angry: but taking and hour and 15 minutes to find 4 times in 10 months does not come anywhere NEAR "any chance he gets".

- Because, and stay with me on this little one - I've had LOTS of chances (see post count). And 4 out of (see post count) <> "any chance he gets".

See how that works GoDolts? :angry:

Wow. Wiff goes into people's thread to discuss their "method of operation" all the time, thinking he "knows" the person. So now he realizes his ass.....his bag fat ass, has been handed to him, so he relies on spelling errors of others to detract from the topic, much like he does in the political threads. Wow, just wow.

And I guess he can't read, since I explained to him about my supporting my stance. Which I explained in detail, but he just didn't get it. How focking dumb can you be? Seriously? I am seriously serious.

Keep hitting that refresh button every second Wiff, you might just miss something.

Let it be noted, there is an official time frame with which you can "OWN" someone...per wiffle. :angry:

I don't know abou that. But there are limitations when using terms like "Every chance he gets". If you're nowhere NEAR that standard, then you can't use that term. Much like if I said "TAS CONSTANTLY rubs one out on his mother's used panties". When actually, you only do it when you get home from school and she's not around, I'd be wrong in my terminology. It's called understanding basic English. There's a reason why we have different words and expressions for different things. It's just less confusing that way. :angry:

I don't know abou that, half-wit. But there are limitations when using terms like "Every chance he gets". If you're nowhere NEAR that standard, then you can't use that term. Much like if I said "TAS CONSTANTLY rubs one out on his mother's used panties". When actually, you only do it when you get home from school and she's not around, I'd be wrong in my terminology. It's called understanding basic English. There's a reason why we have different words and expressions for different things. It's just less confusing that way. :overhead:

Great post!

The fact remains, you were owned by Snuff. Man up and move on.

And I guess he can't read, since I explained to him about my supporting my stance.

Uh, Nancy? You STILL haven't answered the topic at hand: How exactly do equate 4 times in 10 months (actually, I'm low-balling it - HOW FAR back does this version of the bored go?) equal "every chance I get?" 'Cause sport,I've spelled that question out for your repeatedly, but you repeatedly fail to address it. I' just wondering why that is? What's your definition of "every chance I get?" Once every 10, every 1,000, 10,000 posts? Just checking.

I'll hang up now and listen for your answer.

TIA! :overhead:

Use of the word "tinkle"-

Everybody else- 0

Wiffleball- 4 (that we know of)

In conclusion, wiffle uses the term "tinkle" often.

Uh, Nancy? You STILL haven't answered the topic at hand: How exactly do equate 4 times in 10 months (actually, I'm low-balling it - HOW FAR back does this version of the bored go?) equal "every chance I get?" 'Cause sport,I've spelled that question out for your repeatedly, but you repeatedly fail to address it. I' just wondering why that is? What's your definition of "every chance I get?" Once every 10, every 1,000, 10,000 posts? Just checking.

I'll hang up now and listen for your answer.

TIA! :overhead:

Listen ya focking weirdo, I don't care if you said it twice in TWENTY focking years. A man saying the word "tinkle" to other men only ONCE, should be a permanent lifetime ban of your focking man-card. And you use it alot more than any man should, and I supplied the proof, which YOU asked for. Understand Tinkles?

And as usual, you are detracting from the focking topic........yet again.

Oh, Here's my FAvORITE part of the day:

Here's Snuffy trying to back his way out of how he didn't take an hour 2 chase down the FOUR posts he could find since the latest inception of the bored. ("Every chance I get" remember?). That it only took "two minutes", but that he was away from his desk:

Yeah, it took two minutes to find the information you asked of me. What, the time stamp? I'm not as big of a focking drain on society as you Tinkles, that I can sit here and refresh the page every second. I do have a job. In fact, I was in a meeting, came back, and saw your response, so I answered it, and I then proceeded to pwn your ass. Any more questions Tinkles?

Okay - now - wait for it-

So Snuffy, you were in a meeting sometime between say 1:16 & 2:03, huh? (your post/my response and then your 4 link post)

Okay, now, I'm confued, because by looking at the one other thread I KNOW you were active in (God knows how many other threads you posted in), I'm really wondering how these "meeetings" work at your place:

Did you LEAVE your meetings to come back and post in your Middle East Threads?

Was that a 1:30 meeeting? 'Because you were POSTING ON THE BORED at 1:36. That's a mere 18 minutes after I asked for a "link?'

Or was it more like 1:45? - 'Because you were POSTING ONTHE BORED at 1:57.

So, Just let me get this right;

You're saying the reason it took you so long to get back to me with your (weak-axx) 'support' is because you were in a meeting 'away from your desk' and didn't have time to be "wasting on the bored", yet somehow, during the course of that 'meeting' that took you away from your desk, you had time to post time and again? - But somehow, didn't bother to 'hit the refresh button' to see my response - except for the fact that of course, the board would've refreshed every time you posted.

Huh. I think you've just been caught in a lie. :rolleyes:

And, couple that with the fact that you don't really know what the term "every chance he gets" really means, I think you've just been owned. :thumbsup:

No, YOU'RE damned if you can't support what you say. Snuff's been busted on that a coupla times already today. I don't know if your reading skills just aren't up to snuff, (so to speak) :lol: but taking and hour and 15 minutes to find 4 times in 10 months does not come anywhere NEAR "any chance he gets".

See how that works GoDolts? :rolleyes:

I just didn't see it that way. You asked for a link and he gave you 4. :thumbsup:

I can read and comprehend just fine. Remember, I am the one who is always complaining that people like you are unable to form your own opinions from a slanted article. It has to be completely spelled out to you, or you get confused. You can't read between the lines and are totally unable to decipher what is REALLY being said, whether written down for you or listening carefully to someone talking.

Wiffle, wiffle, wiffle... :rolleyes: You just can't leave well enough alone. :thumbsup:

I just didn't see it that way. You asked for a link and he gave you 4. :lol:

No, I asked for a link to support his assertion of "every chance he gets". That's why I quoted THIS ENTIRE SECTION:

Says the man whom uses the word "tinkle" whenever he gets the chance.....

See half-wit, you have to read everything in CONTEXT. (look it up) And, you haven't explained, nor has your buddy Snuffy explained how FOUR times during the entire history contained on this bored is anywhere NEAR "every chance I get". In fact, he pretty much just surrendered the point.

...But just keep playing obtuse. I already nailed your buddy for lying. :thumbsup:

Damn, Bozo yesterday, Snuffy today. You guys are easy. :rolleyes:

I just didn't see it that way. You asked for a link and he gave you 4. :dunno:

I can read and comprehend just fine. Remember, I am the one who is always complaining that people like you are unable to form your own opinions from a slanted article. It has to be completely spelled out to you, or you get confused. You can't read between the lines and are totally unable to decipher what is REALLY being said, whether written down for you or listening carefully to someone talking.

I can't believe what I just read here, I think it's making small bits of my brain ooze from my ears.

Remember, I am the one who is always complaining that people like you are unable to form your own opinions from a slanted article.

gocolt, you realize that this sentence implies that you want people to form opinions from slanted articles don't you?

:doh: like shooting fish in a goddamned barrel...:sigh: clearly at least a standard deviation from the norm...

Oh, Here's my FAvORITE part of the day:

Here's Snuffy trying to back his way out of how he didn't take an hour chase down the FOUR posts he could find since the latest inception of the bored. ("Every chance I get" remember?). That it only took "two minutes", but that he was away from his desk:

Okay - now - wait for it-

So Snuffy, you were in a meeting sometime between say 1:16 & 2:03, huh? (your post/my response and then your 4 link post)

Okay, now, I'm confued, because by looking at the one other thread you were active in (God knows how many other threads you posted in), I'm really wondering how these "meeetings" work at your place:

Did you LEAVE your meetings to come back and post in your Middle East Threads?

Was that a 1:30 meeeting? 'Because you were POSTING ON THE BORED at 1:36. That's a mere 18 minutes after I asked for a "link?'

Or was it more like 1:45? - 'Because you were POSTING ONTHE BORED at 1:57.

So, Just let me get this right;

You're saying the reason it took you so long to get back to me with your (weak-axx) 'support' is because you were in a meeting 'away from your desk' and didn't have time to be "wasting on the bored", yet somehow, during the course of that 'meeting' that took you away from your desk, you had time to post time and again? - But somehow, didn't bother to 'hit the refresh button' to see my response - except for the fact that of course, the board would've refreshed every time you posted.

Huh. I think you've just been caught in a lie. :huh:

And, couple that with the fact that you don't really know what the term "every chance he gets" really means, I think you've just been owned. :doh:

Jesus, and you say I have a man-crush on you? Are you focking serious? Now you're gonna debate me on my focking meeting times????

Do you really want me to explain my meeting to you? Ok, I will. We had a video conference set up, however, since we just got the system last week, the system farted, so I came back to my desk to call the people to set up a conference call. Well, our tech eventually fixed it, so we went back, had about a 5 minute conference, and that was it, came back to the small meeting area directly behind my desk to talk another 10 minutes, and wrapped up. So no, I wasn't gone the whole time, but it didn't occur to me that an argument such as this would turn into an argument over my meeting/posting times, so I didn't discuss the details of my meeting. I merely said "I had a meeting".

Man, you are really reaching here Tinkles. Wow. And detracting....big focking shocker there. I have pwned you so much in this thread, you might as well just give up man. Seriously, you are embarrasing yourself. But I am sure you will come back with something totally irrelevant to the topic...as usual. So go right ahead Tinkles, I am waiting. Here for another hour, and it's made my day pwning you. :dunno:

We go from me saying you say Tinkles alot, to you asking for proof, to me supplying that proof to you, to you telling me I couldn't have in the time provided, to the amount of times you actually said "Tinkle" in a certain amount of time, to....where the fock are we now? Good Lord man.......

Your fat ass has been handed to you. Go pick it da fock up.

Use of the word "tinkle"-

Everybody else- 0

Wiffleball- 4 (that we know of)

In conclusion, wiffle uses the term "tinkle" often.

Here's the full Tinkle list. While Wiff is the far and away leader on using this girl-ey term and should stop it's use immediately.........the fact that Snuff has been harping about it since March does scream man-crush. :dunno:

Here's the full Tinkle list. While Wiff is the far and away leader on using this girl-ey term and should stop it's use immediately.........the fact that Snuff has been harping about it since March does scream man-crush. :dunno:

I harped once other than today and it's a man-crush? Riiiiggght. Most men WOULD call another out for using that term. Surprised no one else did. Or did they? :doh:

And what would it be when YOU actually do the research as well, i.e.-what I and I am sure Tinkles has done today?

I do have a sexy ass if you wanna see.

I harped once other than today and it's a man-crush? Riiiiggght. Most men WOULD call another out for using that term. Surprised no one else did. Or did they? :)

And what would it be when YOU actually do the research as well, i.e.-what I and I am sure Tinkles has done today?

I do have a sexy ass if you wanna see.

Actually today marks the third different day you've called him out on its use. You mentioned it in this and another thread today so I got curious about its use. It's really not that hard to type "tinkle" into the search function. :dunno:

Also as a man I have much more of a problem with another "man" who offers up his ass than one who says tinkle. :music_guitarred:

Ya know......... thanks to my 3 year old I end up using "potty" most of the time even to other men before realizing it. I'll send that "man-card" right out to you. :cry:

Actually today marks the third different day you've called him out on its use. You mentioned it in this and another thread today so I got curious about its use. It's really not that hard to type "tinkle" into the search function. :dunno:

Also as a man I have much more of a problem with another "man" who offers up his ass than one who says tinkle. :music_guitarred:

Ya know......... thanks to my 3 year old I end up using "potty" most of the time even to other men before realizing it. I'll send that "man-card" right out to you. :cry:

I hear ya man, I will admit I have used the word tinkle and potty. To my daughter when she was 2 and 3. If I said it to other men, I would in fact turn in my man-card, head hanging low, no questions asked.

I mean come the fock on, you hear or see another guy using the term "tinkle" to another guy, or even a woman for that matter, you're not gonna have some focking weird look on your face and be like "wtf :) " ?????

No, I asked for a link to support his assertion of "every chance he gets". That's why I quoted THIS ENTIRE SECTION:

No.......you didn't. You simply said "Link". Here is what you said.

link?

So no, you didn't ask for a link to support his assertion of "Every chance he gets". You just posted "Link?" Which is exactly what he gave you.

gocolt, you realize that this sentence implies that you want people to form opinions from slanted articles don't you?

Maybe to someone who can't understand common sense. It means, I can't believe I have to spell this out but I will, that I, gocolts, can read an article that is slanted to the left or right, and form my very own opinion. I can tell by what they say, leave out completely, or how they say it. You must truly be a focking retard to have to have EVERYTHING completely spelled out to you like this.

I have an amazing ability. I can watch CNN with someone and explain what the person is really saying. It isn't hard. As long as you are informed about the issue being discussed, you can tell what they are saying by listening very carefully to their words and by what they leave out. It is called not being a sheeple. You libs hang on every single word they tell you. If they don't mention it, it doesn't exist as far as your concerned. You a focking embarrassment to all humans for lack of self thought.