Sign in to follow this  
BoltFan

Ronnie Brown haters.........

EAT IT!!

:overhead: :cheers: :bandana: :pointstosky:

I have/own westy but.....ummm....dont think so. Boys 3-0. (good luck playing for a wild-card with a bunch of other teams)

ronnie brown was consistently scoring double digits last year.... so I don't know why so many people hate on him. There are so many other RBs to hate on (SJax, LJ...etc.) Leave Ronnie Brown alone. :rolleyes:

ronnie brown was consistently scoring double digits last year.... so I don't know why so many people hate on him. There are so many other RBs to hate on (SJax, LJ...etc.) Leave Ronnie Brown alone. :rolleyes:

The LJ owners are still in denial. Give them two more weeks and it will turn to intense hate. :overhead:

Guest _my_2_cents_

Oakland without Burgess in MIA?

This will be the Ronnie Brown show. If Cam puts in Chatman the fans are going to start booing and throwing garbage on the field. Ronnie is a RB2 for me next week again with LT & MBIII. With Housh, Clayton & Jennings all getting well while other teams take their lumps I'm feeling better about this team. :rolleyes:

Hey, where's that guy with the mildly offensive mob-wanna be name..Gambino something or other...didn't he call me out likt 74 times for drafting Ronnie at 3.01? And Housh at 2.12?

I'd say those picks are looking pretty good these days.

Ronnie Brown >>> Cedric Benson on talent alone.

I had Ronnie Brown last year and was waiting for games like today. Those games never happened. Will they continue this year for Mr. Brown well?

Oakland without Burgess in MIA?

This will be the Ronnie Brown show. If Cam puts in Chatman the fans are going to start booing and throwing garbage on the field. Ronnie is a RB2 for me next week again with LT & MBIII. With Housh, Clayton & Jennings all getting well while other teams take their lumps I'm feeling better about this team. :thumbsup:

Hey, where's that guy with the mildly offensive mob-wanna be name..Gambino something or other...didn't he call me out likt 74 times for drafting Ronnie at 3.01? And Housh at 2.12?

I'd say those picks are looking pretty good these days.

Ronnie Brown >>> Cedric Benson on talent alone.

What's your record in the WCOFF?

Guest _my_2_cents_
What's your record in the WCOFF?

2-1

If LT wakes up I definately have a shot at my league....doubt I have the horses to win it all, but you never know...the frontrunners could start taking hits (Rudi Johnson?) and I still wonder how long Randy Moss' hammys will hold up when it starts getting cold out.

We'll see what's what, but there are no undefeated teams in my league after this week. several at 2-1 though.

Remember - the league is on;y an 11 week season with playoffs 12-13, so some of my players with tough schedules weeks 14-16 won't effect the league championship game....which is $7000 to the winner, $2500 to the loser.

2-1

If LT wakes up I definately have a shot at my league....doubt I have the horses to win it all, but you never know...the frontrunners could start taking hits (Rudi Johnson?) and I still wonder how long Randy Moss' hammys will hold up when it starts getting cold out.

We'll see what's what, but there are no undefeated teams in my league after this week. several at 2-1 though.

Remember - the league is on;y an 11 week season with playoffs 12-13, so some of my players with tough schedules weeks 14-16 won't effect the league championship game....which is $7000 to the winner, $2500 to the loser.

:pointstosky: Rock on...Good luck!

2-1

so CMH is a lock? :pointstosky:

Bear with me guys I gotta get this off my chest.

After touting Brown in 2004 as the RB that will make the smoothest transition to the NFL from college (the guy was a beast at Auburn and in my eyes and a goldmine at the NFL level) B)

After seeing his combine numbers support what I thought all along -thumbsup-

After hearing that MY TEAM THE MALIGNED MIAMI DOLPHINS! choose Ronnie 2nd overall -doublethumbsup-

After drafting Brown in round 9 of my keeper league FF draft in 05 - -first-

After watching the 2nd half of 2005 Ricky/Ronnie show and Ronnie carrying me through the ff playoffs (as I horribly drafted Jamal Lewis and Kevin Jones in the 1st 2 rds) -bannana-

After seeing Brown with a projected ff ADP in 2006 at 1.09 and keeping him as a 5th round pick and after Brown not meeting expectations in his second year as a TRUE STUD top 10 RB -thumbsdown-

After seeing the potential and glimpses of greatness in 2006 - (v Chicago, Jets, Buffalo, etc...) and the dissapearing acts (v Min, Hou etc...) :P

After believing that this year will define the career of Ronald Brown :wall:

After keeping Brown on my FF team for the final year and pair him with LT2 -wub-

After week 1-2 seeing the Cameron RBBC experiment fail miserably with Chatman splitting carries and Brown appearing apathetic about the timeshare :mad:

AND NOW (YES I KNOW IT IS 1 GAME) SEEING BROWN REALIZE THAT POTENTIAL THAT I RELUCTANTLY STARTED TO DOUBT AND SMACK 43 points ON THE BOARD DURING A FF WEEK I DESPERATELY NEEDED TO WIN, AND DEFENDING HIM TO THE DEATH ON THIS VERY BOARD

:pointstosky:

After the rollercoaster of nursing, coddling, and taking incessant ridicule at the expense of Brown for 3 years, I must say the emoticon I should use is not on the board....SIMPLY PRICELESS

Guest _my_2_cents_
:pointstosky: Rock on...Good luck!

3-1

:headbanger:

wish my Niners were too. :(

I gotta say after seeing a few highlights of Brown that he may have figured it out. Hes running hard, he has homerun speed and it seems that he figured out what Cam Cameron was trying to tell him with the whole Jesse Chatman deal. He will be the man in Miami now and it should be interesting to see if he can make the leap into a top 5 FF RB. Time will tell.

Can we get some more haters around signing in? I mean this board was FILLED with them before week 1.

Can we get another

NEXT WEEK

The guy certainly has had 2 very nice games in a row. But those 2 games certainly don't make up for the past 2 seasons where the guy vastly underperformed for his ADP. Maybe the guy and the rest of the offensive players figured it out the last couple weeks.

Ronnie Brown is the highest scoring RB in my league. :overhead:

Ronnie is all we have as a Dolphin fan!!

Ronnie is all we have as a Dolphin fan!!

He'll get hurt, don't worry.

How do you feel after what CPepp did yesterday? Ouch

He'll get hurt, don't worry.

How do you feel after what CPepp did yesterday? Ouch

yea it hurt to see c-pepp go 5 for 12 with 75 yards :dunno:

I'm sure most teams would take 3 rushing scores and an 18 point victory with those passing stats. Yeah the last one was meaningless, but the Raiders still won and he threw his 2 TD's when they needed them.

The fact he ownt the dolphins matters not? :nono:

Is it about winning the game or throwing for 300 yards? :argue:

5 TD's? 100 rating? no int's? :dunno:

Admit it, the dolphins suck and they should have kept Cpep. Go on, you can do it.

Can we get some more haters around signing in? I mean this board was FILLED with them before week 1.

Can we get another

NEXT WEEK

:wall: :wall: :wall:

PAGING CHEESEBOY!! Get in here and eat your crow son!

you haters don't know ######. they aren't in here cause they have/had Duce,Caddy,LJ,Sjax,Jacobs and all the other busts you took instead of Brown. hope you can come back from 1-3 haha

you haters don't know ######. they aren't in here cause they have/had Duce,Caddy,LJ,Sjax,Jacobs and all the other busts you took instead of Brown. hope you can come back from 1-3 haha

I doubt anyone took Canddy or Deuce before Ronnie...

I doubt anyone took Canddy or Deuce before Ronnie...

:banana: :banana: :banana:

PAGING CHEESEBOY!! Get in here and eat your crow son!

I'm here my boy...and I was wr....wro....wr...incorrect :headbanger:

He's not he same turd that I rode for like 8 weeks last year as my RB's died on the vine. He's had two great games this year...I'll bet it's about all he does, but who knows...

Regardless of that, I said he was a one week wonder and:

i was wrong

:banana:

The Bears do still suck however...carry on...

they aren't in here cause they have/had Duce,Caddy,LJ,Sjax,Jacobs and all the other busts you took instead of Brown.

No, we aren't in here debating FF minutia because we're gainfully employed AND have girlfriends! :headbanger:

I'm here my boy...and I was wr....wro....wr...incorrect :shocking:

He's not he same turd that I rode for like 8 weeks last year as my RB's died on the vine. He's had two great games this year...I'll bet it's about all he does, but who knows...

Regardless of that, I said he was a one week wonder and:

i was wrong

B)

The Bears do still suck however...carry on...

Manning UP! Nice! :(

The fact he ownt the dolphins matters not? :lol:

Is it about winning the game or throwing for 300 yards? :lol:

5 TD's? 100 rating? no int's? :lol:

Admit it, the dolphins suck and they should have kept Cpep. Go on, you can do it.

trust me they could have played Sapp at QB and gotten the same production. maybe a few more rushing yards

trust me they could have played Sapp at QB and gotten the same production. maybe a few more rushing yards

the dolphins would have had a better shot yesterday and a better year with cpep instead of Green. Actually, they would have had a better year with Harrington instead of Green. Management sucks.