Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who has more value the rest of the year

I mean john kitna does lead the league in passing yards but Jesus is a pretty good player too.

They both have pretty good qualitys. John can throw TD's to his many weapons and plays hurt often due to getting sacked a lot.

Jesus on the other hand can convert water to wine, can die for your sins and did invent the first endzone dance known at the time as the "jesus shuffle" in which he actually did shuffle with a cross on his back.

I mean john kitna does lead the league in passing yards but Jesus is a pretty good player too.

They both have pretty good qualitys. John can throw TD's to his many weapons and plays hurt often due to getting sacked a lot.

Jesus on the other hand can convert water to wine, can die for your sins and did invent the first endzone dance known at the time as the "jesus shuffle".

I'd draft Kitna in a heartbeat.

I'd draft Kitna in a heartbeat.

Over jesus? Damn man. What does he have to do for you to make you believe. The man can catch Td passes that he has thrown to himself all while lugging a huge cross that is nailed to him. Talk about immaculate receptions.

Who does Jesus have at WR?

I think john the baptist. He is a great wr as long as he does not get excited and lose his head.

Well since Kitna is a person or some type of matter that really exist and isn't a fabrication of humanity, then I would go with Kitna. You might as well say who would you draft, Kitna or the Easter Bunny.

Well since Kitna is a person or some type of matter that really exist and isn't a fabrication of humanity, then I would go with Kitna. You might as well say who would you draft, Kitna or the Easter Bunny.

Well to be honest the easter bunny would be able to stay healthy longer. He could hop out of the way of sacks at least.

Is this a keeper league?

Yes. You get to keep 3.

Im going to go with

Jesus

JTB

And with a suprise pick

The devil.

I know he has had his problems but at least he is not going to get suspended for violating the leagues substanse abuse policy.

What on earth would convince you to post such a piece of crap!

Comments such as I've read in response to this post are also blastphemy!

If you don't believe in Jesus that fine - you have free will............... perpetuating and contributing to blastephemy will not go unpunished - my advise to you - repent because you have a God who will forgive you if you ask with an honest heart

If you don't believe in Jesus that fine - you have free will............... perpetuating and contributing to blastephemy will not go unpunished - my advise to you - repent because you have a God who will forgive you if you ask with an honest heart

So you would not draft jesus?

I couldn't have said it better JOHN 316.

yeah...what he said

LMAO let me guess, we are all going to burn in your make believe hell right? ROFL

I have no problem with religion; I have a problem with religious fanatics.

Don't come to a public forum and try to scare people with eternal damnation. If the people here are joking about religion in good fun, then odds are they weren’t brain washed at youth, more then likely your threats aren't going to sway their opinion.

Besides, if there was a supernatural being that oversees this little spec of a planet in the universe, I doubt he’s checking the FFToday forum for blasphemy. I think he would know who to start on Sunday.

Is Jesus a pocket passer or can he get outside the harshmarks and make throws on the run? I'm guessing he can do whatever the fock he wants. :banana:

LMAO let me guess, we are all going to burn in your make believe hell right? ROFL

Don't come to a public forum and try to scare people with eternal damnation. If the people here are joking about religion in good fun, then odds are they weren’t brain washed at youth, more then likely your threats aren't going to sway their opinion.

Besides, if there was a supernatural being that oversees this little spec of a planet in the universe, I doubt he’s checking the FFToday forum for blasphemy. I think he would know who to start on Sunday.

You have it wrong........Jesus came to this earth to rid man of "religion".....his greatest critisms were for the religiuos leaders of the day - the Pharasees - he wants a relationshp with YOU....not for you to blindly follow rules - nothing you can do (or not do) will get you into heaven. I'm not "religious" - I have a relationship with Jesus Christ....there is a difference

Nothing I can say will sway anyone here - the hardened hearts cannot be swayed, not even by Jesus dying and rising again - however, I can't sit idley by and allow comments such as yours to go unchallenged - I will be judged by what I say and do - just as you will - God is just !

Yes. You get to keep 3.

Im going to go with

Jesus

JTB

And with a suprise pick

The devil.

I know he has had his problems but at least he is not going to get suspended for violating the leagues substanse abuse policy.

I would cry foul if you started the devil since he has "soul" ownership of the New England Patriots and its coach.

I think he is just mad because he got screwed in the deity draft. He must have got stuck with an off brand god like Nanook - master of bears.

You have it wrong........Jesus came to this earth to rid man of "religion".....his greatest critisms were for the religiuos leaders of the day - the Pharasees - he wants a relationshp with YOU....not for you to blindly follow rules - nothing you can do (or not do) will get you into heaven. I'm not "religious" - I have a relationship with Jesus Christ....there is a difference

Nothing I can say will sway anyone here - the hardened hearts cannot be swayed, not even by Jesus dying and rising again - however, I can't sit idley by and allow comments such as yours to go unchallenged - I will be judged by what I say and do - just as you will - God is just !

I take what I said back. I would take Kitna. I have now learned there will be more criticism around Jesus, not the human.

This John 316 dude is a few posts away from hijacking a plane.

No one wants to listen to you ramble on about fictional man made events that supposedly happened 2k years ago as if they were fact. You guys have a million websites to give your life meaning. The people posting here are either looking for football information or a laugh or two. Enough of this, stop hijacking threads and trying to scare people.

Besides, it's a dead issue, there's no way jesus could play on any NFL team with the current salary cap restrictions. Because we all know by the current church system, that mofo would want to get paid.

I think he is just mad because he got screwed in the deity draft. He must have got stuck with an off brand god like Nanook - master of bears.

I had the first pick and I drafted Taoism. I've won my league for the last 2006 years. I would have won in 0 AD, but I was plagued by injuries.

I had the first pick and I drafted Taoism. I've won my league for the last 2006 years. I would have won in 0 AD, but I was plagued by injuries.

I ended up getting Vishnu. Im pretty happy with my selection.

seriously please remove this thread. It's very disrespectful, and christians like myself will be very offended. this is just not the place for things like this. please just remove it. I'm not trying to be rude just asking for a little mutual respect

seriously please remove this thread. It's very disrespectful, and christians like myself will be very offended. this is just not the place for things like this. please just remove it. I'm not trying to be rude just asking for a little mutual respect

See thats the problem. Christians get offended so easy. And get p!ssed if you say anthing that has to do with god. If you get offended don't read the post. Its a joke about how many "who has the most value the rest of the year" posts anyway.

:dunno:

easy there phenom....I am a christian also but no need to try an fight the forums to get this removed....i already gave it a :dunno: .....it is what it is.....sad though.....peace everyone.....a little respect would be nice also...imo :overhead:

the reason I want it removed is because this is a fantasy football discussion board not a religion mocking board, and that's exactly what this thread is. I don't come on here and say "should I start Buddha this week or is he too fat and slow?" so I expect the same courtesy in return. I asked politely and I don't wish to get bashed or start conflict about mine and others beliefs. Simply put this isn't the place for it.

the reason I want it removed is because this is a fantasy football discussion board not a religion mocking board, and that's exactly what this thread is. I don't come on here and say "should I start Buddha this week or is he too fat and slow?" so I expect the same courtesy in return. I asked politely and I don't wish to get bashed or start conflict about mine and others beliefs. Simply put this isn't the place for it.

Again, don't open or respond to the thread. Hell if you like hit the ignore button on me. I don't care.

this is what it comes down to for me. If someone started a thread about someone you loved and had his or her name as the title; would you not open it? would you turn a blind eye? no, you would take offense. There is no difference here. The point is why start this thread? what were you looking to accomplish? it takes all the validity away from these boards. there has to be somewhere else you can go to make a post like that. Maybe bashjesus.com or whatever the case may be has some message boards. this is fftoday.com though. people come here for just that......fantasy football.

this is what it comes down to for me. If someone started a thread about someone you loved and had his or her name as the title; would you not open it? would you turn a blind eye? no, you would take offense. There is no difference here. The point is why start this thread? what were you looking to accomplish? it takes all the validity away from these boards. there has to be somewhere else you can go to make a post like that. Maybe bashjesus.com or whatever the case may be has some message boards. this is fftoday.com though. people come here for just that......fantasy football.

You have sand in your vag. Lighten up man, it's just a joke. I'm a Christian, but I take no offense to this. And stop being a hypocrite... there've been a ton of non-fantasy football related posts here that you felt no need to reply to. You're just angry because you're sensitive about the situation.

I read somewhere that Jesus has a degenerative knee.

Yea that cross is a great load to bear. I heard he may be out for sundays game.

You have sand in your vag. Lighten up man, it's just a joke. I'm a Christian, but I take no offense to this. And stop being a hypocrite... there've been a ton of non-fantasy football related posts here that you felt no need to reply to. You're just angry because you're sensitive about the situation.

If you don't take offense to people mocking the way Christ died, you seriously need to re-evaluate your faith, wow :lol:

:(